Black Adam vs. Darkside

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Illuminati
I think this would be a GREAT match up. Who's the victor?

ÇãPž™
Who is this dark side creature?

quanchi112
Is this Darkseid from that seven soldiers story?

The Illuminati
Originally posted by quanchi112
Is this Darkseid from that seven soldiers story?

Yes, seven soldiers DS.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Illuminati
Yes, seven soldiers DS. I downloaded it but never read it.

So I personally have no clue who wins this.

TricksterPriest
Dark side, with rediculous ease. No herald leveler can beat a being of that power.

The Illuminati
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Dark side, with rediculous ease. No herald leveler can beat a being of that power.

Tell that to Superman, Orion and the stairs. wink

Erik-Lensherr
Something tells me you've never actually read SS and just mispelled/didn't even know how to write Darkseid's name. Just my impression though smile

Lord Feron
BA is herald level? yeah maybe one of the crappy ones. big grin

Priest
I think BA can manage to rip DS's heart out.

Mindset
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Something tells me you've never actually read SS and just mispelled/didn't even know how to write Darkseid's name. Just my impression though smile

Isn't he called Darkside in SS

Soljer
Originally posted by Mindset
Isn't he called Darkside in SS

That was his point.

He's supposing that the thread starter meant Darkseid (hence him bringing up 'Superman, Orion, and the stairs') but just misspelled it. The misspelling just so happened to be a DIFFERENT character that the original poster has no knowledge of.

The Illuminati
Originally posted by Soljer
That was his point.

He's supposing that the thread starter meant Darkseid (hence him bringing up 'Superman, Orion, and the stairs') but just misspelled it. The misspelling just so happened to be a DIFFERENT character that the original poster has no knowledge of.

Darkseid is "Darkside" they are the same character as of right now although, his continuity has not truly been confirmed by DC. Non the less as of right now they are one in the same.

Thanks for your thoughts Solj.

Soljer
Darkseid is "Darkside" they are the same character as of right now although, his continuity has not truly been confirmed by DC. Non the less as of right now they are one in the same.

Utterly incorrect.

TricksterPriest

Bullshit. Seven Soldiers is canon and has been referenced, not to mention Dark Side is an avatar for the true Darkseid.

And guess who's writing Final Crisis? evil face Grant Morrison has said that Seven Soldiers: Mr Miracle will play a key part in it.

horrorwolf
DS>>>Adam, and should pwn Superman more often too.

Ruin
BA via Speedbltiz.

Galan007
Originally posted by Ruin
BA via Speedbltiz. http://i8.tinypic.com/7xcfn75.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.