Gog vs silver surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vlaaad12345
Gog wars gog vs silver surfer.

carver9
Silver surfer 10/10

vlaaad12345
And hows that.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by carver9
Silver surfer 10/10

CLEARLY, you do not know Gog. All versions of him are beyond Surfer.

Which Gog btw?

vlaaad12345
Gog wars one,the one that can keep pulling versions of himself out of the timeline to make a one man army.

TricksterPriest
Yep, I was right. Surfer's boned. Even Darkseid would be hard-pressed to stop Gog. The OE might stop him, if only because of it's erasing powers. But Gog's infinite dupes might win the day.

Anyways, Surfer's a dead man.

Galan007
Surfer doesn't have a chance in hell. ermm

CaptainStoic
Surfer has gotten an upgrade if I'm not mistaken, I can see him doing as well as The Infinty Man would do against Gog, if not better.

quanchi112
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Surfer has gotten an upgrade if I'm not mistaken, I can see him doing as well as The Infinty Man would do against Gog, if not better. You are incorrect.

Surfers upgrade wasnt that impressive either.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by quanchi112
You are incorrect.

Surfers upgrade wasnt that impressive either.

Well I'm sure Infinity Man would have gone done to Aegis as well, as would Gog.

llagrok
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Well I'm sure Infinity Man would have gone done to Aegis as well, as would Gog.

Gog could probably have hurt them with his staff though.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by llagrok
Gog could probably have hurt them with his staff though.

Possibly, but I doubt Gog is more powerful than the Sphinx who seemed very mighty until he faced off against Galactus, Aegis is above Gog, Surfer and The Infinity Man, which was shown on panel as she was able to KO Galactus. The Surfers poor showing in the face of such power isn't really a low showing, just the fact that he wasn't put away with one blast to begin with shows his resilience. I just don't think Gogs staff has the juice.

h1a8
The problem with Gog is not that he's very powerful but that he can duplicate himself as many times as he wants.

TricksterPriest
Depends on the Gog actually. That was Kingdom Come's Gog. Kingdom Gog was skyfather+++ with insane power. And current Gog is only a herald for the true gog, a being from the third world.

Erik-Lensherr
Gog.

Galan007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
And current Gog is only a herald for the true gog, a being from the third world. Still powerful enough to rip through the JSA with ease.

guy222
norrin loses

Troop
When is the next JSA out?

Galan007
Originally posted by Troop
When is the next JSA out? May 14th.

Troop
Thanks. smile

Gog wins.

DestinyGuy678
...who is gog? I've been hearing a lot about him (I've only seen one scan of him in the KC superman respect thread)

Galan007
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
...who is gog? I've been hearing a lot about him (I've only seen one scan of him in the KC superman respect thread) Read "The Kingdom", and "Action Comics" #825. smile

Lord Feron
hey galan for your avatar who is that kid tinkering with the ironman helmet (think its a iron helmet) like baby stark?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.