Cloverfield DVD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mairuzu
how is it?

whats in it?

discuss

WrathfulDwarf
Get the Best Buy DVD.

You get more extra footage.

MildPossession
HMV here are doing a lovely steel box edition that looks damaged by the monster as an effect. Not out for months though.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by MildPossession
HMV here are doing a lovely steel box edition that looks damaged by the monster as an effect. Not out for months though. lame, maybe ill get that.... maybe

Mairuzu
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Get the Best Buy DVD.

You get more extra footage. thanks, was planning on getting that one

what does it look like so i can make sure its the right one

moviebuff1084
I just picked up the DVD today from Best Buy.
It was 15.99 and comes with an exclusive disk called, T. J. Miller Video Diary, havent watched the DVD yet planning on it tonight. Saw it in theaters and its a great movie. The DVD features are

Deleted scenes

Alternate endings

Outtakes

The making of Cloverfield

Featurettes

ommentary by director Matt Reeves and, hidden research into case designate Cloverfield

thats all that i know of, and of course the extra disk if you buy it at Best Buy.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by moviebuff1084
I just picked up the DVD today from Best Buy.
It was 15.99 and comes with an exclusive disk called, T. J. Miller Video Diary, havent watched the DVD yet planning on it tonight. Saw it in theaters and its a great movie. The DVD features are

Deleted scenes

Alternate endings

Outtakes

The making of Cloverfield

Featurettes

ommentary by director Matt Reeves and, hidden research into case designate Cloverfield

thats all that i know of, and of course the extra disk if you buy it at Best Buy. got it as well. love it

Blax_Hydralisk
I'm afraid that if I buy this DVD I'll watch it on my little television and it will kill the magic that was Cloverfield. I don't think even a big screen TV can put you in the atmosphere like the theater did.

Mairuzu
lolpoor

watch it on the computer that you are using?

MildPossession
Not lame, not at all actually. Looks a very good packaging compared to the other dvd covers I've seen. Or did you mean lame for not coming out for months?

Can see it here:

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1&sku=687776

is that the same as the best buy one? I heard they are selling this version.

moviebuff1084
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
I'm afraid that if I buy this DVD I'll watch it on my little television and it will kill the magic that was Cloverfield. I don't think even a big screen TV can put you in the atmosphere like the theater did.

I have a 27inchTV and it looks great on it. But your right this movie was amazing in theaters.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by MildPossession
Not lame, not at all actually. Looks a very good packaging compared to the other dvd covers I've seen. Or did you mean lame for not coming out for months?

Can see it here:

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1&sku=687776

is that the same as the best buy one? I heard they are selling this version. i meant lame for it taking that long to come out stick out tongue

MildPossession
Ah good yes, it's June here for us.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Mairuzu
lolpoor

That's even worse... ?

katepyro
Does anyone know when it is coming out in New Zealand?

MildPossession
I can find 22nd of May for Australia, that's the closest to New Zealand that I can find, so I assume it will come out around the same time?

Ax3l
Anybody find the easter egg hidden special features?

I did.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Get the Best Buy DVD.

You get more extra footage.

I bought two copies.

Originally posted by Mairuzu
lolpoor

I have

Originally posted by moviebuff1084
I have a 27inchTV and it looks great on it. But your right this movie was amazing in theaters.

I have a 37" HDTV, Looks great, but twas better most definitely in the theater

Checklist418
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk

exactly what I was thinking! This is the reason i went to see it in theaters. I don't really want to buy the DVD then set myself up for disappointment.

cruel jedi
I went to the pictures to see it and i havnt decided whether or not to buy it. good movie but not sure ill watch it again erm

MildPossession
I got the 2 disc steelbook edition, it's a fab one to add to the collection for the box element. It is a good job I didn't see it at the cinema because I needed to switch the film off half way because I was feeling ill! and that's only on a 32" television, imagine on a massive cinema screen. Ugh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.