Temugin vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thadarknite84
No Prep.

Mandarin's ten rings of power and Batman's Utility Belt permitted.

Fight takes place in battle arena.

Who wins.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temugin

psycho gundam
batman is FU(K'D

psycho gundam
i thought you loved batman, why sentance him to death?

Battlehammer
.............is this a serous thread.

thadarknite84
Originally posted by psycho gundam
i thought you loved batman, why sentance him to death?

I do, I just wanted to give him a very tough match that would would push him to his limit. And I wanted to see everyone oppinions.

Battlehammer
he loses 10/10 without question

leonidas
bats is completely screwed . . .

thadarknite84
Should I take away Mandarin's rings of power and the Utility Belt?

leonidas
take away the rings and belt and it's very close. temugin has MAD skills. that'd be interesting h2h.

thadarknite84
Originally posted by leonidas
take away the rings and belt and it's very close. temugin has MAD skills. that'd be interesting h2h.

Yeah I was originally thinking that. It's now a h2h fight only.

BruceSkywalker
Before the H2H, Batman still had a chance at winning. Now he wins 8/10

Silent Master
Excuse me but wasn't Temguin ripping Ironman's armor apart using only HTH, or am I thinking of a different character.

Battlehammer
No your right temguin would likly destroy batman either way.

psycho gundam
there is always a possibility, but we have to remember that the ten makluan rings are like a mini infinity gauntlet and temugin himself is like the evil iron fist, put together against a top 5 streetleveler is not fair.

h2h no rings is more fair, batman 4/10 no gadgets, 7-8/10 with gadgets

leonidas
temugin was actually able to strike the living laser in his energy form. he's also picked apart tony's armor as mentioned. he likely wins most of the fights, but he has to work for them imo.

Zeitgeist
Temugin can also summon shields through his own power, and can take down Tony's armor with his bare hands.

He wins either way.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by thadarknite84
I do, I just wanted to give him a very tough match that would would push him to his limit.

Yeah well its gonna push Bats to his limits alright.....

Originally posted by psycho gundam
batman is FU(K'D

Soljer
Temugin or Mandarin either stomp Batman.

Hand to hand or with rings/belt.

No contest.

guy222
poor bruce

psycho gundam
his utility belt cannot counter the makluan rings at all.

Warrior18
Both ways I would say Batman is in serious trouble. Afterall Temugin without rings gave Iron Man a severe thrashing.

carnage52
bats kirb stomps his bald ass.

Warrior18
Originally posted by carnage52
bats kirb stomps his bald ass.

Lol. Dude. Batman is indeed an extremely good H2H combatant............but Temugin thrashed Iron Man (class 100 I think) in H2H and ripped his armour apart. Batman would be very very very very hardpressed not to get killed here.

VanMae
Temugin is basically a faster, slicker version of his dad, and his dad is frikking insane! He's basically an anime character loose in a comic-book world. He probably stands a good chance against anyone up to and including Thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.