Shazam vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master-Borg
http://image.comicvine.com:8000/item/3000/2365/78559-shazam_400.gif vs http://image.comicvine.com:8000/item/4000/3507/79129-odin_400.jpg

gogogadgetgo
dude, isnt this the same as your other thread? cpt marvel (as shazam) vs thor (w/ odin force)?

kinda like the same thing

King Kandy
Odin has greater feats in my opinion.

gogogadgetgo
feat wise, you'll get no argument from me. but as for the source of power, you know, odin power, power of shazam, same thing. same power potential.

King Kandy
We have absolutely no evidence to support that theory.

gogogadgetgo
yeah, too bad, though imo, the potential should still be there, the quiestion is if thor and capt marvel can actually use it the way that odin and shazam used the power.

hopefully we'll see in time.

Erik-Lensherr
Shazam.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Shazam.
Cause he's from DC, right? When was the last time you gave a marvel character the win and didn't call it spite?

zeel
Originally posted by King Kandy
We have absolutely no evidence to support that theory.

please keep in mind this is the wonderful world of comics and anything can happen.

Odin is a skyfather level god

shazam is among the most powerful of all wizards/

odin>shazam

6/10 odin

i think the new marvel is

50/50

unfortunatly shazam and the new marvel only make shorta apperances in comics so cant really say much.

But the few apperances shazam has made he has fought the toughest in DC , he actually put up a fight against the specter. There is nothing in dc that can defeat the specter alone.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by zeel
please keep in mind this is the wonderful world of comics and anything can happen.

Odin is a skyfather level god

shazam is among the most powerful of all wizards/

odin>shazam

6/10 odin

i think the new marvel is

50/50

unfortunatly shazam and the new marvel only make shorta apperances in comics so cant really say much.

But the few apperances shazam has made he has fought the toughest in DC , he actually put up a fight against the specter. There is nothing in dc that can defeat the specter alone.

It's clear that you don't know who Superman is! shifty

xJLxKing
Isn't Shazam in the same level as the Spectre?

Alucard25
Shazam isn't even close to Spectre level.Spectre is way above Skyfather level where Shazam is.

quanchi112
Unless its on Shazams home turf Odin kicks his ass all over the place.

Nihilist
Originally posted by quanchi112
Unless its on Shazams home turf Odin kicks his ass all over the place.

Utrigita
edit

where is Shazam located

-K-M-
Just to note when Shazam! fought Spectre he was already tired from a battle with Modred that happened just before Spectre arrived.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by -K-M-
Just to note when Shazam! fought Spectre he was already tired from a battle with Modred that happened just before Spectre arrived.

It's Mordru smile. And Spectre wasn't at his best either.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Utrigita
edit

where is Shazam located

Since we rarely actually saw Shazam fight outside the Rock of Eternity and the time he did fight outside of it the original poster most likely doesn't know, I assume it's inside of it.

zeel
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
It's clear that you don't know who Superman is! shifty

superman is not even close to being on par with either marvel or odin.

zeel
It's Mordru smile. And Spectre wasn't at his best either.

the specter was in a weakened state what im trying to get across is that the wizard shazam should not be taken lightly.

zeel
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Isn't Shazam in the same level as the Spectre?

there is nothing on par with the specter the fact that shazam even hung with him in a weakened state for a short period of time was amazing.

thus the reason i say do not underesitmate shazam.

and marvel is shazam and captian marvel infused.

this fight can go either way id still give the edge to odin unless they are at the rock of eternity. In this case no version of odin or thor will beat shazam.

shazam vs odin in neutral territory

4/6 odin

shazam vs odin at the rock of eternity

7/3 shazam

D-Block
Nice sig King Kandy

Utrigita
Since we rarely actually saw Shazam fight outside the Rock of Eternity and the time he did fight outside of it the original poster most likely doesn't know, I assume it's inside of it.

Okay fair enough, and there he of a short time stalemated a already weakened Spectre correct???

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Utrigita
Okay fair enough, and there he of a short time stalemated a already weakened Spectre correct???

Yes, Shazam also being weakened due to a battle just seconds prior to that with Mordru.

quanchi112
Yes, Shazam also being weakened due to a battle just seconds prior to that with Mordru. The were both weakened and Shazam still had home field advantage and lost nonetheless. It was still a great battle but he would have lost no matter what he did to the Spectre.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.