Attention

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TricksterPriest
I heard that Badabing, a good friend of mine has been shot in the thigh. sad Though the source is somewhat dubious, I nonetheless must offer a message of compassion.

Hope you get well soon pal. big grin

Battlehammer
..........what I just talked to him to day and he said nothing about being shot........

Zeitgeist
Trick, don't say shit like this.

It's not funny.

Seriously.

Fuzzy Hawkeye
Originally posted by Zeitgeist
Trick, don't say shit like this.

It's not funny.

Seriously.

delayed april fools joke maybe? erm

Zeitgeist
Originally posted by Fuzzy Hawkeye
delayed april fools joke maybe? erm Maybe Bada made a crack about Trick not showing up for his tourney match... again?

Still, horrible thing to wish on a person, Trick.

Fuzzy Hawkeye
Maybe Bada made a crack about Trick not showing up for his tourney match... again?

Still, horrible thing to wish on a person, Trick.

Imagine of marea or face reads this, they'll resent you for the rest of your tenure on KMC

Zeitgeist
Imagine of marea or face reads this, they'll resent you for the rest of your tenure on KMC

It's like, just when you think a person can't sink any lower...

Fuzzy Hawkeye
It's like, just when you think a person can't sink any lower...

I'm not sure about you, But I move for Tricksterpriest to have a temporary ban for spreading lies about a user we love and care for.

Master-Borg
why are you guys so sure this is a joke? I mean, it doesn't really make any sense as a joke. but then again, I don't see the point of making a post of it even if it were true...should be private unless Bada wants it to be known.

Fuzzy Hawkeye
Originally posted by Master-Borg
why are you guys so sure this is a joke? I mean, it doesn't really make any sense as a joke. but then again, I don't see the point of making a post of it even if it were true...should be private unless Bada wants it to be known.

are you in on it, because you and trick are an aweful alot alike....

And what are trick's dubious sources? Think about it.

Master-Borg
are you in on it, because you and trick are an aweful alot alike....

NO

Zeitgeist
why are you guys so sure this is a joke? I mean, it doesn't really make any sense as a joke. but then again, I don't see the point of making a post of it even if it were true...should be private unless Bada wants it to be known. Please.

You're probably Trick's "dubious source".

GTFO. This isn't funny, Bruce.

Master-Borg
Please.

GTFO. This isn't funny, Bruce. wow, so I'm getting accused of doing something I have absolutely nothing to do with...jeez.

My post was that this should not be something posted EVEN IF IT WERE TRUE unless Bada gave his permission.

I think its in poor taste either as a joke or if its true.

Fuzzy Hawkeye
Please.

GTFO. This isn't funny, Bruce.

can't trust people on these online forums these days, and to think I was thinking about raising a family on here. Hmph!

Fuzzy Hawkeye
wow, so I'm getting accused of doing something I have absolutely nothing to do with...jeez.

My post was that this should not be something posted EVEN IF IT WERE TRUE unless Bada gave his permission.

I think its in poor taste either as a joke or if its true.

so if it were true, you'd find a get well thread to be in bad taste. Low Bruce, Low, even for you.

Master-Borg
so if it were true, you'd find a get well thread to be in bad taste. Low Bruce, Low, even for you. dood, are you joking with me? I said this shouldn't be posted UNLESS BADA GAVE HIS PERMISSION.

Battlehammer
NO
true that an insult to trick even he not as ignorant as your self nor as idiotic the majority of the time.

Thats not to say he not one of the lower memebers of the board, he simply not your level of low yet.

Zeitgeist
so if it were true, you'd find a get well thread to be in bad taste. Low Bruce, Low, even for you. I think his hand as the puppeteer has been forced... obviously this is just some stupid attempt at humor or modship of his.

Though you have to admit, it was pretty clever of him. I mean, to actually get Trick to post this on KMC would have taken at least two masterminds, and here Bruce did it all by himself.

Credit where credit is due.

Master-Borg
ok, smurph, haha. I get you're joking now.

Battlehammer
I think his hand as the puppeteer has been forced... obviously this is just some stupid attempt at humor or modship of his.

Though you have to admit, it was pretty clever of him. I mean, to actually get Trick to post this on KMC would have taken at least two masterminds, and here Bruce did it all by himself.

Credit where credit is due.

hahahahahaah laughing this is pricesless

Fuzzy Hawkeye
dood, are you joking with me? I said this shouldn't be posted UNLESS BADA GAVE HIS PERMISSION.

So bada gave his permission to have trick lie about him(bada) being shot? DO you even listen to yourself? no

Reported for Conspiracy. A Punishable offense I'm afraid

Zeitgeist
dood, are you joking with me? I said this shouldn't be posted UNLESS BADA GAVE HIS PERMISSION. Nice attempt to make yourself look like the innocent.

Who did you think you were fooling?

Master-Borg
I'm in the friggin twilight zone right this moment. wacko

Fuzzy Hawkeye
Nice attempt to make yourself look like the innocent.

Who did you think you were fooling?

the kmc community is not trick.

Fuzzy Hawkeye
I'm in the friggin twilight zone right this moment. wacko

no, in the twilight zone, smurph and i wouldn't be here to out you, and you'd be a mod, this is reality raver

Battlehammer
no, in the twilight zone, smurph and i wouldn't be here to out you, and you'd be a mod, this is reality raver
hahahaha. Im not even sure if in a twilight zone they would be foolish enough to give him modship unless they propusely wish to have the worst forum ever.........

My vote for twilight zone mod goes to Happy Dance or zorro

Soljer
Trick....

I don't know what kind of joke you're trying to pull, but stuff like this isn't funny in the least.

Try to show a little maturity.

Fuzzy Hawkeye
Originally posted by Battlehammer
hahahaha. Im not even sure if in a twilight zone they would be foolish enough to give him modship unless they propusely wish to have the worst forum ever.........

My vote for twilight zone mod goes to Happy Dance or zorro

I also move to have MasterBruce temporary banned for conspiracy

Zeitgeist
no, in the twilight zone, smurph and i wouldn't be here to out you, and you'd be a mod, this is reality raver We are Zed and Red.

We are Power.

We are Law.

Battlehammer
I also move to have MasterBruce temporary banned for conspiracy

cosign

Master-Borg
cosign you realize they're joking right?!! confused

Fuzzy Hawkeye
you realize they're joking right?!! confused

um excuse me? First of all you condemned trick for making this thread, EVEN if bada got hurt, that alone is low, and second, we KNOW you're the mastermind behind it all.

Zeitgeist
cosign Good on you.

I'll be signing that too, of course.

Zeitgeist
you realize they're joking right?!! confused I suppose this is the part where, unable to pass it off onto your lackey, Trick, you now try to blame us...

Who's next? Capt?

Just give in, bruce. You're only making things harder on yourself.

Master-Borg
you guys must be really bored...

regardless, you've all been added to my list for reeducation camp when I DO become Mod.

Fuzzy Hawkeye

regardless, you've all been added to my list for reeducation camp when I DO become Mod.

IS THAT LIKE A CONCENTRATION CAMP!? you realize Trick is jewish, you are a sinister human being!

Zeitgeist
you guys must be really bored... Justice may laugh in the face of the despicable, but we shall never bore! Justice doesn't sleep, infidel!

Battlehammer
Good on you.

I'll be signing that too, of course.
glad to have you on board.

Fuzzy Hawkeye
glad to have you on board. Battlehammer is good by my card, he sees through the web of lies MB produces raver

Battlehammer

Not if we uses ninja mind tricks to make you think you are mod, but in reality are trully banned. ninja

TricksterPriest
My source was Masterbruce......nah. I'm gonna name the real culprits. I got punked by Red and Smurf again. sdurug

Fuzzy Hawkeye
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
My source was Masterbruce......nah. I'm gonna name the real culprits. I got punked by Red and Smurf again. sdurug

barker Lies

Zeitgeist
My source was Masterbruce......nah. I'm gonna name the real culprits. I got punked by Red and Smurf again. sdurug Look, Trick.

We know Bruce won't stop PM'ing you, but you don't need to feel the pressure to lie to further his evil.

Use that ignore button! Name the real evil!

Troop
blink

Fuzzy Hawkeye
Look, Trick.

We know Bruce won't stop PM'ing you, but you don't need to feel the pressure to lie to further his evil.

Use that ignore button! Name the real evil!

He Has The Touch! He Has The Power!

TricksterPriest
THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS ME!

durznuts

Fuzzy Hawkeye

durznuts

Bruce Made antisemitic comments, are you going to take that like a pushover?

Zeitgeist
Originally posted by Troop
blink Who gave you permission to blink at a crime scene? erm

Fuzzy Hawkeye
Who gave you permission to blink at a crime scene? erm

It's like screwing a Kangaroo in Oz, it's insignificant, but people will notice erm

Battlehammer
Battlehammer is good by my card, he sees through the web of lies MB produces raver

It the ninjitsu it allows me to see past such manipulation tactics of masterbruces.

Master-Borg
It the ninjitsu it allows me to see past such manipulation tactics of masterbruces. more like idiotsu

TricksterPriest
Bruce Made antisemitic comments, are you going to take that like a pushover?

Heck nah. We shall meet on the field of honor. For the crime of lying to me about Bada, I, Sailor Trick, shall punish you in the name of the moon!

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/1949/sailormoon1hw7.jpg
gun Draw, pilgrim. stick out tongue

Fuzzy Hawkeye
Se what happened Bruce, You pushed trick's buttons, and he's finally outted you. raver

Battlehammer
more like idiotsu
says the man who thinks a lion is stronger then a tiger which i will prove incorrectly shortly.

Fuzzy Hawkeye
says the man who thinks a lion is stronger then a tiger which i will prove incorrectly shortly. now now, stay on topic, he's conned trick, and has lied about it several times. I pray bada, marea, or face don't catch wind of this thread, or his goose is cooked!

Passione
Guys this is ****ing sick!

I don't know if this is some kind of sick joke! I cant get hold of bada! and now im ****ing worried.

Trick if this is a stupid arse ****ed up joke i will hang you up by the skin of your balls.

And mark my words that i will make your life on here hell. Or get banned trying

Battlehammer
Trick did it .

Passione
Yes but it could be serious! and you made this thread a ****ing joke.

What if he is shot in the leg?

Arghhhhhhhhhhhh

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Passione
Guys this is ****ing sick!

I don't know if this is some kind of sick joke! I cant get hold of bada! and now im ****ing worried.

Trick if this is a stupid arse ****ed up joke i will hang you up by the skin of your balls.

And mark my words that i will make your life on here hell. Or get banned trying

I apologize for causing you undue worry. It's a stupid gag. He's fine. He has not been shot.

I blame Masterbruce! duryest it was his evil lies that compelled me. ermmhappy

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Passione
Yes but it could be serious! and you made this thread a ****ing joke.

What if he is shot in the leg?

Arghhhhhhhhhhhh

what did I do..............

Passione
I apologize for causing you undue worry. It's a stupid gag. He's fine. He has not been shot.

I blame Masterbruce! duryest it was his evil lies that compelled me. ermmhappy

You are a complete waste of space for pulling a stupid ****ed up joke like that! I thought tricks like these were beneath you!

I pity the life you wil have on here! Because I am out for blood.

Badabing
I heard that Badabing, a good friend of mine has been shot in the thigh. sad Though the source is somewhat dubious, I nonetheless must offer a message of compassion.

Hope you get well soon pal. big grin Not amusing and warned for spam threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.