Gog vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Who wins?

KC Gog has already been done

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=457559&highlight=Gog+vs+Thanos+forumid%3A77

godking
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Who wins?

KC Gog has already been done

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=457559&highlight=Gog+vs+Thanos+forumid%3A77 Gog realistically without PIS or CIS he should never lose a fight .

CaptainStoic
Is this Gog the Herald or the real Galactus level Gog?

iceman24567
No way are we using galactus level Gog he stomps Thanos in a spite test.

Avlon
Done before and Gog destroys Thanos.

Endrict Nuul
Bump

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Stoic
Is this Gog the Herald or the real Galactus level Gog?

Herald, not Kingdom version.

Harbinger
I thought the herald version was named Magog?

cloud102
How do we know Gog is actually Galactus level? He hasn't really done anything.

Enyalus
The Herald of the 3rd World Gog gets killed by Thanos.

Bada's Palin
So far, Gog hasn't done anything the Surfer couldn't.

Decepticon
Gog

DigiMark007
Originally posted by cloud102
How do we know Gog is actually Galactus level? He hasn't really done anything.

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
The Herald of the 3rd World Gog gets killed by Thanos. Feat-wise, absolutely. Statement-wise, probably not.

DigiMark007
At a certain point, we just have to realize that we don't know for sure, and likely won't for a while. And possibly never, if he only lasts a few more issues of JSA before getting pushed into obscurity.

Comic release schedules, unfortunately, aren't particularly catered to this forum in regards to new characters. It's usually a year or more before we have defined levels and limits for anyone, even those who appear in multiple books (Sentry comes to mind as an earlier example).

Few are comfortable with basing power levels off of only a few showings, so I doubt we'll know much more even if he fights the JSA or Black Adam or something soon.

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by DigiMark007
At a certain point, we just have to realize that we don't know for sure, and likely won't for a while. And possibly never, if he only lasts a few more issues of JSA before getting pushed into obscurity.

Comic release schedules, unfortunately, aren't particularly catered to this forum in regards to new characters. It's usually a year or more before we have defined levels and limits for anyone, even those who appear in multiple books (Sentry comes to mind as an earlier example).

Few are comfortable with basing power levels off of only a few showings, so I doubt we'll know much more even if he fights the JSA or Black Adam or something soon.

I remember that hero tier list you made, with Sentry among the abstracts cool

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
I remember that hero tier list you made, with Sentry among the abstracts cool

Heh. I learned by trial and error. My advice up there is sound, but it's because I figured it out over time after making the same mistakes myself.

Though it will surely be ignored the next time a JSA issue comes out.

wink

Bada's Palin
Heh. I learned by trial and error. My advice up there is sound, but it's because I figured it out over time after making the same mistakes myself.

Though it will surely be ignored the next time a JSA issue comes out.

wink

Didn't you have RKT well above Thanos there?

I liked it big grin

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
Feat-wise, absolutely. Statement-wise, probably not.

There were statements about his power?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
Didn't you have RKT well above Thanos there?

I liked it big grin

I think you're right about RKT. The list was nutty as hell. But if you knew how little I actually knew about comics at the time, it's a remarkable job. I'd dare anyone to make a better list after nothing but old X-Men and Spider-Man cartoons, and browsing the vs. forum for about two weeks.

Bada's Palin
I think you're right about RKT. The list was nutty as hell. But if you knew how little I actually knew about comics at the time, it's a remarkable job. I'd dare anyone to make a better list after nothing but old X-Men and Spider-Man cartoons, and browsing the vs. forum for about two weeks.

When I first joined KMC I was under the impression that Apocalypse would make short work of the Justice League.

Enyalus
RKT is well above Thanos. So, that wasn't such a bad job.

Galan007
There were statements about his power? Yeah. It said his power levels are near those of KC Superman, and his energy output is on par with Alan Scott's green flame. This was covered in the respect thread. stick out tongue

Enyalus
Yeah. It said his power levels are near those of KC Superman, and his energy output is on par with Alan Scott's green flame. This was covered in the respect thread. stick out tongue

Oh, yeah. I remember that from the actual issue - haven't looked at the respect thread. And really, to me, that isn't enough to take down Thanos.

I thought there was maybe something more, that I had missed, which would imply a majority win for Gog.

Galan007
Oh, yeah. I remember that from the actual issue - haven't looked at the respect thread. And really, to me, that isn't enough to take down Thanos. The power of KC Supes in conjunction with energy output equal to Alan Scott would most definitely give Thanos one hell of a fight.

Enyalus
The power of KC Supes in conjunction with energy output equal to Alan Scott would most definitely give Thanos one hell of a fight.

Thanos is easily stronger than Hulk and the Silver Surfer. I'd say, generously, that he's around KC Supes' strength and as such, that wouldn't be a problem. Far as power output goes, Thanos has walked through a Gungir-amped Odin blast and overpowered the Maker's energy beam. Both his durability and energy output are greater than Gog's. Then add in energy manipulation, matter manipulation, black magic, and the kicker for a mentally unstable person like Gog - mind rape (via telepathy or Thanos' T-vo-esque 'Mind sync time warp').

Galan007
Yeah, I'm not saying Gog would win - just that he would make Thanos work extremely hard to gain the victory, imo (based solely on statements, of course.)

The Great Galen
5/5 I'd say, KC gog would wreck 10/10

vansonbee
Gog for the 3rd world god? Gog take my vote, the hearld magog dies tho smile

Nihilist
thanos

Enyalus
Yeah, I'm not saying Gog would win - just that he would make Thanos work extremely hard to gain the victory, imo (based solely on statements, of course.)

Tru dat. I agree.

I wonder if Magog will end up being superior in power to Gog. I wanna see him in some real fights soon. cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.