Mandarin vs. Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thadarknite84
No prep

Mandarin's rings of power and Iron Fist's IF are permitted.

Fight takes place in a battle arena.

Who wins?

Battlehammer
Mandarins, but IF does better then the man with the bat symbol

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Mandarins, but IF does better then the man with the bat symbol

oh battlehammer lol... I think Iron fist will lose. Unless he has all the rings and is mad juiced up then iron fist prolly die. But IF is agile and able to dodge his attacks and be in striking distance of the manderin (i don't think he can fly away) easily. Then I think IF will easily take out manderin in close quarter combat.

FOOM
I'm a huge IF fan, but Mandarin WITH RINGS?

Mandarin ftw

Endless Mike
Mandarin is really fast and powerful, the fact that he takes on Iron Man HtH kind of says it all

Marvelknight
I think IF could take it

Mindset
Well, he can't.

Did you see Mandarin's fight with IM?

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Mindset
Well, he can't.

Did you see Mandarin's fight with IM?

No. What level of strength can IF reach through amping?

Battlehammer
well beyond anything batman could reach I know that.........he can produces enough power to match a guy who was hulk level strength.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
well beyond anything batman could reach I know that.........he can produces enough power to match a guy who was hulk level strength. batman has what to do with this thread?

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Starscream M
batman has what to do with this thread?

I was thinking the same thing.

nimbus006
Mandarin 8/10... The rings will prove too much for IF IMO.

Marvelknight
Didn't Spider-Man battle Mandarin? I think IF would have a much better chance here.

Soljer
Originally posted by Starscream M
batman has what to do with this thread?

This thread was originally posted at the same time (or perhaps posted in response to?) a Batman vs. Mandarin thread.

I believe some were arguing Batman could actually take Mandarin, so Capt is simply mentioning that Danny would fare far better than Wayne, even if he doesn't believe Rand would pull the win.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Soljer
This thread was originally posted at the same time (or perhaps posted in response to?) a Batman vs. Mandarin thread.

I believe some were arguing Batman could actually take Mandarin, so Capt is simply mentioning that Danny would fare far better than Wayne, even if he doesn't believe Rand would pull the win.
yup

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Soljer

I was the one who made both threads. And it wasn't Batman vs. Mandarin. .....

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=482504

I wanted to see what people's opinions would be on that battle. Seeing as how Batman does not really have a good chance. I went and made this thread, Because I feel IF would have a better chance against someone like Mandarin, who is very similar to Temugin. And so it really doesn't have anything to do with Batman.

Soljer
Originally posted by Marvelknight
I was the one who made both threads. And it wasn't Batman vs. Mandarin. .....

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=482504

I wanted to see what people's opinions would be on that battle. Seeing as how Batman does not really have a good chance. I went and made this thread, Because I feel IF would have a better chance against someone like Mandarin, who is very similar to Temugin. And so it really doesn't have anything to do with Batman.

My bad. Both threads were made by the dark knight; you haven't been around long enough for me to recognize you through name changes.

Heh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.