Black Panther vs. Batman: H2H Only

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thadarknite84
No weapons. Strictly skill.

Fight takes place in NYC (night time).

Who wins?

Caps Conscience
BP FTW 7/10

BP is everything That bats is just better.

DestinyGuy678
black panther definently...I honestly dont see how batman could win

Entity
T'Challa is like Batman 2.0 in everyway. Tech and resources included. IMO

thadarknite84
Originally posted by Entity

Does he have better tech than the JLA Watch Tower?

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by thadarknite84
Does he have better tech than the JLA Watch Tower? probably his entire country is more advance than the rest of the globe

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
probably his entire country is more advance than the rest of the globe

Minus Latveria.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Minus Latveria. latveria isnt that advance...other than doom castle

Silent Master
Does he have better tech than the JLA Watch Tower?

He has a cosmic cube.

thadarknite84
Originally posted by Silent Master
He has a cosmic cube.

I'm not permitting that. It is powerful and unfair. Only standard weapons and equipments. I just wanted to know what kind of tech he has.

Silent Master
So, JLA Watchtower gear is standard equipment?

thadarknite84
So, JLA Watchtower gear is standard equipment?

No. I was comparing.

Silent Master
What was the point of asking how his gear compared to the gear in the JLA Watchtower instead of Batman's standard gear?

Badabing
We already have this thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t303660.html

Lord Feron

Hmm don't know much of panther outside his fighting capability which is pretty damn impressive but what kind of tech does he have? I know he has lots a vibranium big grin (prolly spelled that wrong)

thadarknite84
Originally posted by Badabing
We already have this thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t303660.html

I did a search and nothing came up. Can I just change it to h2h only without prep?

thadarknite84
I did a search and nothing came up. Can I just change it to h2h only without prep?

Was unsure before about who would win. But now it's all about fighting ability, thanks to Badabing. Now I think I'm going with Bats on this one.

Battlehammer
Was unsure before about who would win. But now it's all about fighting ability, thanks to Badabing. Now I think I'm going with Bats on this one.

what a shocker roll eyes (sarcastic)

Batman is more skilled then BP which of courses is what you wanted to hear.

does not mean he win in this h2h fight however.

Soljer
Original post says "strictly skill."

So, Batman wins.

Even if it were pure hand to hand(taking into account the physicality of each fighter), I'd give it to Bruce.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Soljer
Original post says "strictly skill."

So, Batman wins.

Even if it were pure hand to hand(taking into account the physicality of each fighter), I'd give it to Bruce.

I do as well I actually don't think BP all that great, but thats just my opinion.

Soljer
Originally posted by Battlehammer
I do as well I actually don't think BP all that great, but thats just my opinion.

Then why'd you mention that 'it doesn't mean he wins in this hand to hand fight, however'?

Battlehammer
Then why'd you mention that 'it doesn't mean he wins in this hand to hand fight, however'?
to bust the thread makers balls.(he made he thread so every one would say batman wins lol). It fun to disagree with an individual when they wank a character a lot, they argue that much harder. He gets very angry at times even threaten me lol. So such a wonderful oppertunity to annoy him with such a light comment is always amusing.

Battlehammer

Phantom Zone
BP is superhuman and a highly skilled MA Batman probably still loses hes just not tough enough.

BP beat and enhanced Red Skull that beat Cap (I think). BP wins.

Caps Conscience
When Bats can slap an armbar on the Silver Surfer he will be taken seriously in this fight. Untill then he isn't beating BP or Cap for that matter.

illadelph12
I'd take T'Challa, he has the stamina, agility, speed, and strength advantage. Bruce has more martial arts skill, but not by such a large margin that T'Challa's advantages are nullified. I'd give BP 6/10, maybe 7.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by illadelph12
I'd take T'Challa, he has the stamina, agility, speed, and strength advantage. Bruce has more martial arts skill, but not by such a large margin that T'Challa's advantages are nullified. I'd give BP 6/10, maybe 7.

Very reasonable. thumb up

thadarknite84
I understand BP is peak human and highly intelligent. He is a master of several African MA disciplines and other unknown ones. Batman is also peak human, so unless someone can prove that BP stronger, better stamina, more durable. It is safe to assumes that Batman is at the same level physically. In term of fighting skills, I do believe that Bats is a little more well rounded overall. Intelligence is debatable. I'm still going with Batman for the majority 6/10.

Phantom Zone
I understand BP is peak human and highly intelligent. He is a master of several African MA disciplines and other unknown ones. Batman is also peak human, so unless someone can prove that BP stronger, better stamina, more durable. It is safe to assumes that Batman is at the same level physically. In term of fighting skills, I do believe that Bats is a little more well rounded overall. Intelligence is debatable. I'm still going with Batman for the majority 6/10.

Bp is not peak human he is superhuman, his bio states this and I cant see the comics contradicting this. Batman loses, sorry.

Master-Borg
im pretty sure BP has very slight advantage in speed, strength and stamina

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Bp is not peak human he is superhuman, his bio states this and I cant see the comics contradicting this. Batman loses, sorry.

actaully in comics he stated as a peak-human like capt.

thadarknite84

I think you know well enough, that just because "superhuman" is labeled on someone, doesn't absolutely give them an out right victory over Batman.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Battlehammer
actaully in comics he stated as a peak-human like capt.

Yeah when was this? Im pretty sure hes been upgraded.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
When Bats can slap an armbar on the Silver Surfer he will be taken seriously in this fight. Untill then he isn't beating BP or Cap for that matter.

Lulz. hysterical

Anyway, Batman wins.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Lulz. hysterical

Anyway, Batman wins.

How?

thadarknite84
Phantom Zone, I have a question. If you are unsure that BP would beat DD in h2h, why are you so confident that BP will beat Batman? As if Batman is subordinate to DD.

Soljer
T'Challa has no speed or strength feats that Bruce can't match.

In fact, even the PIS-card doesn't fall in the Panther's favor. Bruce once batkicked Captain Marvel so hard that he reverted to Billy Batson.

Phantom Zone
Phantom Zone, I have a question. If you are unsure that BP would beat DD in h2h, why are so confident that BP will beat Batman? As if Batman is subordinate to DD.

No I think that BP would actually beat Batman actually because BP has actually beaten Captain America before he would beat Batman in combat. Hell in one encounter an injured BP was able to fight against Cap.

edit my bad he dindt beat Cap I think his father did.

Sorry Batman loses. The problem is marvel martial artists are just too damn tough for DC. DC cant handle Marvel, Marvel ahve H2H skills plus enhancements.

Ermm Bp was injured and Cap had trouble tagging him? I would not think that Batman has the same reflexes as Cap or even Wolverine and BP has given both of them trouble in speed.

Erik-Lensherr
Phantom Zone, I have a question. If you are unsure that BP would beat DD in h2h, why are you so confident that BP will beat Batman? As if Batman is subordinate to DD.

It's best to put him on ignore, like many have (including me) and probably many will.

thumb up

thadarknite84
No I think that BP would actually beat Batman actually because BP has actually beaten Captain America before he would beat Batman in combat. Hell in one encounter an injured BP was able to fight against Cap.

If you are trying to use ABC logic, it won't work here. Cap has never beaten Batman in h2h and when Batman said that Cap can conceivably beat him (in JLA/Avengers crossover), he mean it's possible not definite. Hell, it possible that Nightwing, Shiva, and Batgirl (Casandra Cain) could beat Batman too. Black Panther beating Cap, doesn't mean he will out right beat Batman.

Ermm Bp was injured and Cap had trouble tagging him? I would not think that Batman has the same reflexes as Cap or even Wolverine and BP has given both of them trouble in speed.

I think you should quit while you still have a chance. You don't want to start comparing feats.

Caps Conscience
If you are trying to use ABC logic, it won't work here. Cap has never beaten Batman in h2h and when Batman said that Cap can conceivably beat him (in JLA/Avengers crossover), he mean it's possible not definite. Hell, it possible that Nightwing, Shiva, and Batgirl (Casandra Cain) could beat Batman too. Black Panther beating Cap, doesn't mean he will out right beat Batman.

I think you should quit while you still have a chance. You don't want to start comparing feats.

I think that comparing feats is the only way this debate will get settled............

Caps Conscience
Arm bar on Silver Sufer>Batkick on Captian Marvel

Caps Conscience
BPs Wallet > BM Wallet

Caps Conscience
Boning Storm > Boning men

Battlehammer
Yeah when was this? Im pretty sure hes been upgraded.
how was he upgraded? Inorder to become peak-human he ahd to take a special herb. he has not to my knowledge taken anything elses which would improve him into superhuman levels.

It been part of BP sinces like the beggining of his character.

Battlehammer

edit my bad he dindt beat Cap I think his father did.

When? The issue I have his father loses if not mistaken.

Silent Master
Batman said that Cap can conceivably beat him (in JLA/Avengers crossover), he mean it's possible not definite.

Actually, he was admitting that Cap was more skilled, at least according to Kurt; IOW, the writer.

thadarknite84

thadarknite84

Silent Master
So, they get to keep their suits for this fight?

Endrict Nuul
Batman is more skilled and he wins here. With EQ then BP wins.

thadarknite84
So, they get to keep their suits for this fight?

Yeah shifty

Silent Master
Doesn't BP wear a vibranium suit, how is Batman supposed to be able to hurt him?

ÇãPž™
Doesn't BP wear a vibranium suit, how is Batman supposed to be able to hurt him? The post says, "strictly skill." I guess they fight bare assed.

Mindset

KPrince
Thanks to Batdude putting these scans together, here are some Batman feats

Reverts Captain Marvel to Billy Batson here with a kick:

http://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sb0418hv2.jpg

I have this comic, unfortunately, Batman did not revert Captain Marvel into Billy Batson here--Captain Marvel did it to himself. Batman was even confused as to why Capt. Marvel did it, it was a ploy by Capt. Marvel to lure Batman in.

This is a good thread, I personally think that Black Panther will win based on his speed and vibranium suit matched with his skills.

brainchild81
Ditto & I hope that scan doesn't make anyone think Bats can hang w/WW unless she lets him. When she doesn't, Bats ends up w/high heels in his face. I hate WW, but she'd kill BP & Bats at the same time

jadervason
Yeah, BP is a MARVEL "peak human"

Cap is a "peak human" who can run 60 mph

BP might MIGHT be inferior in skill but he's superior in physicality, plus if they get their suits Vibranium is badass

That being said, from someone who actually spars h2h, I'd say BP advantages are not completely insurmountable. This would still go 55/100 his way.

Terryc250
BP puts Batman in an unbreakable armlock

Daredevil1
BP is superhuman

BP beat and enhanced Red Skull that beat Cap (I think). BP wins.

Other way around as Red Skull had the edge on BP. But anyhow BP isn't true superhuman but almost superhuman which is still a bit better then Batman. Batman is more skilled though.

Daredevil1

In fact, even the PIS-card doesn't fall in the Panther's favor. Bruce once batkicked Captain Marvel so hard that he reverted to Billy Batson.

Batkick is a striking feat. T'Challa has actuall strength feats like KO'ing a Polar Bear with a hold. To physically stopping a charge of a elephant and bringing down a rhino with pure strength.

To throwing huge rocks that look about 1 or 2 tons throwing it. BP is stronger. BP is about as strong as Captain America. Who is also stronger then Bruce.

thadarknite84
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Batkick is a striking feat. T'Challa has actuall strength feats like KO'ing a Polar Bear with a hold. To physically stopping a charge of a elephant and bringing down a rhino with pure strength.

To throwing huge rocks that look about 1 or 2 tons throwing it. BP is stronger. BP is about as strong as Captain America. Who is also stronger then Bruce.

Bane could potentially do those same things, what is your point?

Caps Conscience

Bane is not as skill as BP.

BP has a better combo of skill and physical superiority to Brucy boy.

Mindset
I think BP wins the slight majority.

thadarknite84
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Bane is not as skill as BP.

BP has a better combo of skill and physical superiority to Brucy boy.

You are greatly underestimating Bane.

Mindset
Bane is not a better fighter of even as good of one as BP, if you have proof that he is I'd like to see it.

thadarknite84
Originally posted by Mindset
Bane is not a better fighter of even as good of one as BP, if you have proof that he is I'd like to see it.

Bane's strength surpasses Spider-Man's, and he is a very skilled h2h fighter.

darthgoober
I think his point was that Black Panther has better strait up strength feats than Batman...

Mindset
Bane's strength surpasses Spider-Man's, and he is a very skilled h2h fighter.

By proof I meant scans, and I already know Bane is stronger than BP, what does that have to do with being a skilled fighter?

And do you have scans of Bane showing more strength than Spiderman? Not that it really matters.

thadarknite84
Originally posted by darthgoober
I think his point was that Black Panther has better strait up strength feats than Batman...

That's not enough. My point is that Bats can handle that.

darthgoober
That's not enough. My point is that Bats can handle that.
I didn't say he couldn't, I was just answering your question. Daredevil's post didn't say that Black Panther was too strong for Bruce to handle, he was responding to a post that said Bruce's strength feats match T'challa's.

illadelph12
Hmm...

I gotta call Shenanigans on that "Kicks Captain Marvel back into Billy" feat for Batman. A majority of the force was created by Superman tossing CM, Batman just redirected it with his kick. It's the equivalent of redirecting the force of a 104 mph Randy Johnson fastball with a bat (pun intended) to knock it out of the park. A lot of the energy was caused by the pitcher more so than the hitter's swing. Batman just got "good wood" on it.

lifeisaglich
If their suits are included is more so in batman's favor. It is just better all round. With out the suit it is still going to be a tough fight for batman but he still takes it 6/10. Or more of a draw same with cap.

Silent Master
Actually BP"s suit would give him more of an advantage that Batman's, it is vibranium after all.

Starscream M
Hmm...

I gotta call Shenanigans on that "Kicks Captain Marvel back into Billy" feat for Batman. A majority of the force was created by Superman tossing CM, Batman just redirected it with his kick. It's the equivalent of redirecting the force of a 104 mph Randy Johnson fastball with a bat (pun intended) to knock it out of the park. A lot of the energy was caused by the pitcher more so than the hitter's swing. Batman just got "good wood" on it. the fact that batman's leg didn't shatter into a thousand pieces is a feat unto itself

Zeitgeist
http://img340.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asdfzp4.jpg
http://img254.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asdfde3.jpg

Starscream M
Originally posted by Zeitgeist
http://img254.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asdfde3.jpg the good doctor must be made of adamantium

jadervason
*cough*bullshit*cough*

lifeisaglich
Sure and all batman's suit has done for him is allow him to absorb superhuman punishment you tell me which one is better. In that respect batman has the better suit. And why batman is going to win.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by lifeisaglich
Sure and all batman's suit has done for him is allow him to absorb superhuman punishment you tell me which one is better. In that respect batman has the better suit. And why batman is going to win. Haven't seen you in awhile.

lifeisaglich
ya dude I have been around just been really really busy

Silent Master
Sure and all batman's suit has done for him is allow him to absorb superhuman punishment you tell me which one is better. In that respect batman has the better suit. And why batman is going to win.

You do know what vibranium is, right?

lifeisaglich
I know what vibranium is its feat do not compare to share pounding that batman's suit has gone through.

Entity
I know what vibranium is its feat do not compare to share pounding that batman's suit has gone through. It said no weapons allowed.

That means all Bruce has is body to work with. Assuming the suits are allowed I hardly see how Bruce is going to phase T'Challa much. Much less serious hurt him enough to defeat him. Bruce can throw every martial art move combo under the sun at T'Challa, with nothing but his body and physical strength to use it'll never make it past the vibranium to T'Challa.

thadarknite84
It said no weapons allowed.

That means all Bruce has is body to work with. Assuming the suits are allowed I hardly see how Bruce is going to phase T'Challa much. Much less serious hurt him enough to defeat him. Bruce can throw every martial art move combo under the sun at T'Challa, with nothing but his body and physical strength to use it'll never make it past the vibranium to T'Challa.

They are allowed.

jadervason
It's accepted by pretty much everyone (else) that BP is Super-Batman.

YFZ 350
BP owns Batman.

shiv
disagree completely

If Batman WANTS to win he WILL stomp BP in H2H

Its something that Ra's observes during JLA Babel and later in Hush that when The Batman is in the Mood physical engagement with him is futile.

In Babel Ra's stops the Bat cold by reaching for the controls to lower The Waynes coffins into The Lazarus Pit.
In the same story Ra's stops Supes dead in his tracks with Red Kryptonite

thadarknite84
Originally posted by shiv
disagree completely

Its something that Ra's observes during JLA Babel and later in Hush that when The Batman is in the Mood physical engagement with him is futile.

In Babel Ra's stops the Bat cold by reaching for the controls to lower The Waynes coffins into The Lazarus Pit.

Agreed.

jadervason
disagree completely

So in this fight, Batman wants to win but BP doesn't.

lifeisaglich
If that is the way you want to look at it go ahead. IF black panther has a similar feat or something close post it or mention it. Cuz no one is assumeing that one character is more blood lust than the other.

darthgoober
If that is the way you want to look at it go ahead. IF black panther has a similar feat or something close post it or mention it. Cuz no one is assumeing that one character is more blood lust than the other.
A similar feat to what?

Badabing
I've read through this ENTIRE thread. duryes

I still haven't seen one post on how T'Challa doesn't die by way of the BATKICK! durno

stick out tongue

illadelph12
I've read through this ENTIRE thread. duryes

I still haven't seen one post on how T'Challa doesn't die by way of the BATKICK! durno

stick out tongue

Because the force of the kick would be absorbed by his armor?

jadervason
Surfer...armbar...

I mean, if you want to bullshit, there you go.

Badabing
Because the force of the kick would be absorbed by his armor? thumb down

Batkick disnigrates vibranium. Haven't you heard?

shifty

jadervason
thumb down

Batkick disnigrates vibranium. Haven't you heard?

shifty

Black athlete beats white athlete, there I said it

thadarknite84
vibranium only reduces damage by half. It doesn't absorb all of the damage.

darthgoober
vibranium only reduces damage by half. It doesn't absorb all of the damage.
Where are you getting your info from?

thadarknite84
Originally posted by darthgoober
Where are you getting your info from?

Yeah you're right I was reading it wrong. And to answer your question, I get info from the Marvel & DC Encyclopedias instead of Wikipedia (if not, I use my comic books). I don't have many comics with BP in it, that's why I used the encyclopedia. It says that the suit makes bullets and punches lose power. But That doesn't mean that he can't feel any pain.

Badabing
Originally posted by jadervason
Black athlete beats white athlete, there I said it I'm not sure if you're joking because you're new and there's no smilie. We try to keep inflamatory subject's, such as race, out of the Versus Forum threads. Thanks.

Mindset
You could look at a BP respect thread.

jadervason
I'm not sure if you're joking because you're new and there's no smilie. We try to keep inflamatory subject's, such as race, out of the Versus Forum threads. Thanks.

Fine.

big grin

seaapple
I'm not sure if you're joking because you're new and there's no smilie. We try to keep inflamatory subject's, such as race, out of the Versus Forum threads. Thanks.

It's not discussion of alone that is inflammatory. Certainly, intelligent and open rational discussion is good. It is relying upon stereotypes that is what shouldn't be welcomed.

brainchild81
Bane's strength surpasses Spider-Man's It does?

jinzin
Originally posted by brainchild81
It does?

Nah, Bane's held up a ferris wheel and that was a high end feat, he's usually around 5 to 10 tons AT BEST not > Spiderman though. erm

brainchild81
That's what I thought. & Spidey's got better high end feats

jinzin
Doesn't BP wear a vibranium suit, how is Batman supposed to be able to hurt him?
Doesn't BP still get hurt fighting guys like Cap, DD, and Zemo?

jinzin
Originally posted by brainchild81
That's what I thought. & Spidey's got better high end feats yes

shiv
Originally posted by jadervason
So in this fight, Batman wants to win but BP doesn't.

Batman has a turbo drive which is available when he absolutely wants something. This is differrent from Bloodlust.

In Detective 834 Batman snaps the Titanium arm and leg restraints on the Titanium Electrocuting chair containing him by focusing his mind.

When Batman WANTS something seriously like Ra's Al Ghul says, you cannot compete with him. Darkseid acknowledges this and invariably incorporates many a diversion in his plans to blindside Batman.

Bloodlust is another matter. Batman on Bloodlust is very sloppy IMO.

thadarknite84
Batman has a turbo drive which is available when he absolutely wants something. This is differrent from Bloodlust.

In Detective 834 Batman snaps the Titanium arm and leg restraints on the Titanium Electrocuting chair containing him by focusing his mind.

When Batman WANTS something seriously like Ra's Al Ghul says, you cannot compete with him. Darkseid acknowledges this and invariably incorporates many a diversion in his plans to blindside Batman.

Bloodlust is another matter. Batman on Bloodlust is very sloppy IMO.

Agreed. And that is most of the time. Batman's will is something that I think is maybe a little stronger than BP. Bats had his back broken and was left a cripple. Not too many humans would come back from that.

illadelph12
laughing

Mindset
John Cardiel did~!

snoopdogg
What is more powerful? The cosmic armbar or the bat-kick?

Badabing
Originally posted by snoopdogg
What is more powerful? The cosmic armbar or the bat-kick? Batkick ftw!
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-02-23.jpg

BlueDMighty
BP.

This guy was beating up GROWN men (the best warriors in Wakanda) as a right of passage BEFORE he was alowed to take the herb.

He battled and beat a possessed Iron Fist.

Hand to hand.

thadarknite84
Batman mastered MA from the beast fighters in DC, and surpassed them.
He built himself from the ground up to be the peak of human perfection.
Through out his career, he has taken on impossible odds and overcome them. And he is consider the most dangerous man on earth. Batman has a deep well of fighting techniques and experience. And when Batman wants to accomplish something, he becomes nearly unstoppable.

Mindset
Lol, great proof.

Starscream M
Batman mastered MA from the beast fighters in DC, and surpassed them.
He built himself from the ground up to be the peak of human perfection.
Through out his career, he has taken on impossible odds and overcome them. And he is consider the most dangerous man on earth. Batman has a deep well of fighting techniques and experience. And when Batman wants to Accomplish something, he becomes nearly unstoppable. you sound like Batman's public relations manager

thadarknite84
Lol, great proof.

Proof is only needed if you don't read Batman comics. Why would I need to show proof of what I just said. This is a comic book forum. I would expect that people know and understand who Batman is.

thadarknite84
Originally posted by Starscream M
you sound like Batman's public relations manager

I call it like I see it.

Mindset
Proof is only needed if you don't read Batman comics. Why would I need to show proof of what I just said. This is a comic book forum. I would expect that people know and understand who Batman is.

You are embarrassing yourself.

I've probably read more Batman comics than you. embarrasment

Troop
Proof is only needed if you don't read Batman comics. Why would I need to show proof of what I just said. This is a comic book forum. I would expect that people know and understand who Batman is. You obviously don't understand forums.

thadarknite84

You are embarrassing yourself.

I've probably read more Batman comics than you. embarrasment

That's your claim.

Mindset
Lmao, are you serious or are you just playing the fool?

thadarknite84
Originally posted by Troop
You obviously don't understand forums.

Oh I do. But what's the point to posting scans if all people will do is ignore the facts. And I already posted scans of Batman feats. But People still doubt.

thadarknite84
Lmao, are you serious or are you just playing the fool?

Yes I am. You made a statement without knowing how many Batman comics I've read. Are you serious?

Mindset
I asked for proof, you told me proof is only needed for someone who has not read Batman comics, implying that I haven't read any Batman comics. I said that I've probably read more than you. The idiotic dribble that you post is hilarious.

thadarknite84
I asked for proof, you told me proof is only needed for someone who has not read Batman comics, implying that I haven't read any Batman comics. I said that I've probably read more than you. The idiotic dribble that you post is hilarious.

Ignorance. I was assuming that you have read Batman's comics books and there was no need to show proof of what you should already know. Read carefully next time.

Mindset
Ignorance. I was assuming that you have read Batman's comics books and there was no need to show proof of what you should already know. Read carefully next time.

So I am supposed to interpret the meaning of your posts aside from the most obvious and apparent meaning?

Maybe you should more clearly express your meanings.

If you asked for proof of one of my claims and I said proof is only needed if you are ignorant of the facts, what would you assume I was saying? no expression

thadarknite84
So I am supposed to interpret the meaning of your posts aside from the most obvious and apparent meaning?

Maybe you should more clearly express your meanings.

If you asked for proof of one of my claims and I said proof is only needed if you are ignorant of the facts, what would you assume I was saying? no expression

Proof is only needed if you don't read Batman comics.

What else is that suppose to mean. You read batman comics so..... I don't need to show you proof of a character you should already know and understand.

Mindset
But I asked for proof since it is needed to prove your point, whether I have read hundreds of Batman comics is irrelevant. erm

thadarknite84
But I asked for proof since it is needed to prove your point, whether I have read hundreds of Batman comics is irrelevant. erm

No it's not, if you already know full well what he is capable of. Why even questioned it?

Mindset
Because the debate isn't limited to just me and you, and your post consisted of a general overview of Batman as a character and in no way shows that he will beat Black Panther.

If you don't want to show actual proof of why one character beats another then stop posting.

thadarknite84
Because the debate isn't limited to just me and you, and your post consisted of a general overview of Batman as a character and in no way shows that he will beat Black Panther.

If you don't want to show actual proof of why one character beats another then stop posting.

I've already posted feats, go to page 3.

Apolloknight
The thread says BP vs BM h2h: why are people talking about suits?

thadarknite84
Originally posted by Apolloknight
The thread says BP vs BM h2h: why are people talking about suits?

Because their suits offer protection. Especially BP's. But I agree that their h2h skills should be the main factor. Because they both have been hurt during battle regardless.

Apolloknight
Because their suits offer protection. Especially BP's. But I agree that their h2h skills should be the main factor. Because they both have been hurt during battle regardless.

I believe they spilt even, maybe 5.5 to BP.

Starscream M
does BP have his claws?

Priest
yes

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Priest
yes

Huh? His anti-metal claws? They are apart of his suit, and I thought no suits were allowed.

Priest
I did not read the opening post. erm
His suit does have the claws standard..

Soljer
Normally he does, yes, but I believe Hudlin has ignored this fact. If I recall correctly, he mentioned over at the HudlinEntertainment forums that he didn't consider the anti-metal claws 'standard.'

Apolloknight
Normally he does, yes, but I believe Hudlin has ignored this fact. If I recall correctly, he mentioned over at the HudlinEntertainment forums that he didn't consider the anti-metal claws 'standard.'

Hmm, I don't remember reading that, if you could post a link to the thread I will check it out.

What I do know for a fact is various people (including myself) have asked hudlin what his standard equip, powers, intelligence, etc was. And all he pretty much gives us is that he was simply "building" upon what was already there.

Soljer
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Hmm, I don't remember reading that, if you could post a link to the thread I will check it out.

What I do know for a fact is various people (including myself) have asked hudlin what his standard equip, powers, intelligence, etc was. And all he pretty much gives us is that he was simply "building" upon what was already there.

I'll look for it. It was a really long time ago, though. Back when the storm-fans first started acting like morons en masse.

jinzin
lol, first started?.. I don't think I've run accross an intelligent storm fan to date since being here.

And guys...
Do his claws matter? I would think that they qualify as weapons regardless of standard equiptment or not so they automatically get disqualified on the stips of the fight.

thadarknite84
Batman is just as strong as BP. Here is Batman supporting the weight of rubble from a collapsed building.

http://img114.imageshack.us/my.php?loc=img114&image=baton14lm.jpg
http://img114.imageshack.us/my.php?loc=img114&image=baton25yx.jpg
http://img114.imageshack.us/my.php?loc=img114&image=baton32ll.jpg

And Batman's agility is also on par with BP.

http://img9.imageshack.us/my.php?loc=img9&image=batagile90uw.jpg

http://img9.imageshack.us/my.php?loc=img9&image=batagile63lb.jpg

http://img219.imageshack.us/my.php?image=detectivecomics577199ik.jpg

http://img151.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asdfon3.jpg

Here Batman is surrounded by armed guards, he's able to blitz and disarm them before they can react:

http://img151.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asdfmb0.jpg
http://img257.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asdfhl8.jpg

And I don't think BP is faster than Superman......

http://img368.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asdffl2.jpg

Batman also dodges a sneak heat vision attack before being taken out by Superman and survived. So it is logical that Batman can take anything that BP can offer.

http://img521.imageshack.us/my.php?image=23ph0.jpg

He can also takes a punch from The General and is shortly right back up afterwards on the attack. The General>>>>>>>>>BP in strength.

http://img384.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asdfaa3.jpg
http://img167.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asdfmt4.jpg
http://img141.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asdfte3.jpg

Batman bends the barrel of a gun with his hands

http://img253.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asdftx3.jpg

Here, he hurls Dr. Death through a reinforced door designed to withstand the impact of missiles

Rips out a metal duct easily and demonstrates great agility in the process:

http://img221.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asdfvb9.jpg

And as for fighting technique.......

Batman beats Solomon Grundy into unconsciousness

http://img219.imageshack.us/my.php?image=batmandarkvictory01page394yl.jpg
http://img219.imageshack.us/my.php?image=batmandarkvictory01page409be.jpg

Batman defeats Cassandra Cain with a deadly nerve strike.

http://img88.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asdfjv7.jpg
http://img88.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asdfyq0.jpg
http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asdfcb2.jpg

Easily defeats Green Arrow with a nerve pinch disabling his arm then re-enabling it to move again with a touch:

http://img356.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asdfiv2.jpg
http://img90.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asdfcv2.jpg

Batman defeating Cain, his former martial arts mentor and one of the best assassins in the world

http://img65.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img65&image=mar1.jpg
http://img52.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img52&image=mar2.jpg

Batman defeats Wildcat with masks on to blind their sight.

http://img89.exs.cx/img89/2474/batgrant3.jpg
http://img89.exs.cx/img89/9785/batgrant4.jpg
http://img89.exs.cx/img89/6407/batgrant5.jpg

Batman stalemates Richard Dragon

http://img102.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img102&image=bravebold132-05.jpg
http://img102.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img102&image=bravebold132-06.jpg
http://img102.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img102&image=bravebold132-07.jpg

Uses Dim Mak techniques to get a psycho to talk

http://img140.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc288&image=67204_batdimak.jpg

Batman easily humiliates King Snake a blind martial artist known as being one of the best in the world

http://img17.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc220&image=e85_batsnake1.jpg
http://img15.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc27&image=d8d_batsnake3.jpg
http://img9.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc156&image=046_batsnake4.jpg
http://img120.imagevenue.com/view.php?loc=loc232&image=e6d_batsnake5.jpg

Here we see a young Batman defeat Haim in a hand to hand contest by blocking the hungry cobra death strike a move that only 7 people in the world know how defend against

http://img11.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc268&image=216_bathaim6.jpg
http://img46.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc44&image=795_bathaim7.jpg
http://img21.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc11&image=31c_bathaim8.jpg
http://img16.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc276&image=115_bathaim9.jpg

Knocks out a thug with mere touches of his finger:

http://img246.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asdfea0.jpg
http://img358.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asdfug1.jpg

Takes down a bouncer with a 2 finger touch:

http://img267.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asdfdv5.jpg

Despite being ambushed, he battles Karate Kid (Post-Crisis) to an inconclusive stalemate while dishing out combat tips in the middle of battle, showing he is the more experienced fighter of the two

http://img267.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asdfjk7.jpg
http://img267.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asdfxf8.jpg
http://img404.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asdfom5.jpg

Karate Kid is a far better MA than BP and Batman has proved that he can go toe 2 toe with him. And all of the physical advantages everybody think BP has over Batman, is really not a factor. Batman is more than capable of defeating BP in h2h. If anyone feels different, please post scan showing why you feel that BP would take the majority. And if not, Batman wins.

Phantom Zone
Batman is just as strong as BP. Here is Batman supporting the weight of rubble from a collapsed building.

http://img114.imageshack.us/my.php?loc=img114&image=baton14lm.jpg
http://img114.imageshack.us/my.php?loc=img114&image=baton25yx.jpg
http://img114.imageshack.us/my.php?loc=img114&image=baton32ll.jpg

And Batman's agility is also on par with BP.

http://img9.imageshack.us/my.php?loc=img9&image=batagile90uw.jpg

http://img9.imageshack.us/my.php?loc=img9&image=batagile63lb.jpg

http://img219.imageshack.us/my.php?image=detectivecomics577199ik.jpg

http://img151.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asdfon3.jpg

Here Batman is surrounded by armed guards, he's able to blitz and disarm them before they can react:

http://img151.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asdfmb0.jpg
http://img257.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asdfhl8.jpg

And I don't think BP is faster than Superman......

http://img368.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asdffl2.jpg

Batman also dodges a sneak heat vision attack before being taken out by Superman and survived. So it is logical that Batman can take anything that BP can offer.

http://img521.imageshack.us/my.php?image=23ph0.jpg

He can also takes a punch from The General and is shortly right back up afterwards on the attack. The General>>>>>>>>>BP in strength.

http://img384.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asdfaa3.jpg
http://img167.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asdfmt4.jpg
http://img141.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asdfte3.jpg

Batman bends the barrel of a gun with his hands

http://img253.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asdftx3.jpg

Here, he hurls Dr. Death through a reinforced door designed to withstand the impact of missiles

Rips out a metal duct easily and demonstrates great agility in the process:

http://img221.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asdfvb9.jpg

And as for fighting technique.......

Batman beats Solomon Grundy into unconsciousness

http://img219.imageshack.us/my.php?image=batmandarkvictory01page394yl.jpg
http://img219.imageshack.us/my.php?image=batmandarkvictory01page409be.jpg

Batman defeats Cassandra Cain with a deadly nerve strike.

http://img88.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asdfjv7.jpg
http://img88.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asdfyq0.jpg
http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asdfcb2.jpg

Easily defeats Green Arrow with a nerve pinch disabling his arm then re-enabling it to move again with a touch:

http://img356.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asdfiv2.jpg
http://img90.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asdfcv2.jpg

Batman defeating Cain, his former martial arts mentor and one of the best assassins in the world

http://img65.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img65&image=mar1.jpg
http://img52.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img52&image=mar2.jpg

Batman defeats Wildcat with masks on to blind their sight.

http://img89.exs.cx/img89/2474/batgrant3.jpg
http://img89.exs.cx/img89/9785/batgrant4.jpg
http://img89.exs.cx/img89/6407/batgrant5.jpg

Batman stalemates Richard Dragon

http://img102.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img102&image=bravebold132-05.jpg
http://img102.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img102&image=bravebold132-06.jpg
http://img102.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img102&image=bravebold132-07.jpg

Uses Dim Mak techniques to get a psycho to talk

Batman easily humiliates King Snake a blind martial artist known as being one of the best in the world

http://img17.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc220&image=e85_batsnake1.jpg
http://img15.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc27&image=d8d_batsnake3.jpg
http://img9.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc156&image=046_batsnake4.jpg
http://img120.imagevenue.com/view.php?loc=loc232&image=e6d_batsnake5.jpg

Here we see a young Batman defeat Haim in a hand to hand contest by blocking the hungry cobra death strike a move that only 7 people in the world know how defend against

http://img11.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc268&image=216_bathaim6.jpg
http://img46.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc44&image=795_bathaim7.jpg
http://img21.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc11&image=31c_bathaim8.jpg
http://img16.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc276&image=115_bathaim9.jpg

Knocks out a thug with mere touches of his finger:

http://img246.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asdfea0.jpg
http://img358.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asdfug1.jpg

Takes down a bouncer with a 2 finger touch:

http://img267.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asdfdv5.jpg

Despite being ambushed, he battles Karate Kid (Post-Crisis) to an inconclusive stalemate while dishing out combat tips in the middle of battle, showing he is the more experienced fighter of the two

http://img267.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asdfjk7.jpg
http://img267.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asdfxf8.jpg
http://img404.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asdfom5.jpg

Karate Kid is a far better MA than BP and Batman has proved that he can go toe 2 toe with him. And all of the physical advantages everybody think BP has over Batman, is really not a factor. Batman is more than capable of defeating BP in h2h. If anyone feels different, please post scan showing why you feel that BP would take the majority. And if not, Batman wins.

In general Batman feats are mediocre in comparison with Marvel street levelers. Yeah those feats are good but I got loads of Batman comics, hell in one of them he has to wear an armoured cowl to take a huge number of Chinese gangsters and needed help from another street leveler. The issue is Shadow of the Bat issue 90.

thadarknite84
In general Batman feats are mediocre in comparison with Marvel street levelers. Yeah those feats are good but I got loads of Batman comics, hell in one of them he has to wear an armoured cowl to take a huge number of Chinese gangsters and needed help from another street leveler. The issue is Shadow of the Bat issue 90.

I'd bet those Chinese gangsters are nowhere near Karate Kid, Richard Dragon, Cain, or even King Snake in terms of MA skills. And taking a punch from The General, holding the weight of rubble from a collapsed building, and surviving an physical attack from Superman is far from mediocre. There are factors that you are clearly overlooking in these scans. That would play a big role in this fight.

shiv
this is levell 1 Right?

s0 uhm lets say Batman touches, sorry Batkicks BP just once with levell 100 Dim Mak

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>