Doc Samson vs Sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Creed has all upgrades

Who wins?

SevenShackles
Doc Samson beats him with a car.

golem370
I think Sabretooth wins after a while better durability and the healing factor would make a difference

SevenShackles
Originally posted by golem370
I think Sabretooth wins after a while better durability and the healing factor would make a difference

okay.. Doc Samson beats him with a tank. big grin

golem370
He would be sliced into bits before he could do that. Or if Sabretooth has any knowledge of Samson he could just cut his hair weakening Samson

SevenShackles
i see your point. iv been swayed to sabertooth's side.
creed ftw

tkitna
Samson should be able to win this. A guy that fought a rampaging Hulk for 6 hours should be able to beat Sabertooth in my opinion.

jinzin
Originally posted by tkitna
Samson should be able to win this. A guy that fought a rampaging Hulk for 6 hours should be able to beat Sabertooth in my opinion. Yeah well, he won't. Creed has all upgrades, that includes an adamantium skeleton.. That combined with the fact that Doc needed help dealing with Wolverine kinda tells me he's not taking Sabes here.

tkitna
Hence I said 'should'. Hey, they allow a 5 foot canadian midget with claws to hold his own or even beat some class 100 heros, so I suppose they'll do the same with Creed.

guy222
creed

tkitna
Come on Guy, where's the support? big grin

Phantom Zone
Samson loses.

llagrok
Doc's not fast enough.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.