black panther vs dardevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cmack
1: they fight h2h
2:gadgets allowed

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by cmack
1: they fight h2h
2:gadgets allowed

Not sure about 1 but he probably wins 2.

thadarknite84
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Not sure about 1 but he probably wins 2.

who are you referring to?

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by thadarknite84
who are you referring to?

BP. Yeah anyway he probably wins 1, BP has beaten Captain America.

Battlehammer
BP. Yeah anyway he probably wins 1, BP has beaten Captain America.

Im not even sure he beaten Captain America

also your logic for why BP wins makes no senses. He beat capt so now he beats DD who has also beaten capt, but it only took him 3 pannels. How long did it take BP.

Soljer
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Im not even sure he beaten Captain America

also your logic for why BP wins makes no senses. He beat capt so now he beats DD who has also beaten capt, but it only took him 3 pannels. How long did it take BP.

Daredevil beat Captain America in three panels?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Soljer
Daredevil beat Captain America in three panels?
yea the pic in the repsect thread if not mistaken. Capt lept at DD and DD tossed him into a rock Koing him I think thats how it went down at least.

Daredevil1
Both DD's win against Cap and BP wins against Cap had circumstances.

As Cap also beat DD and BP with circumstances as well.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Both DD's win against Cap and BP wins against Cap had circumstances.

As Cap also beat DD and BP with circumstances as well.

To be fair Cap jumped at DD and left himself wide open....I dunno man thats sounds out of character as well as the cirumstance. erm

Daredevil1
To be fair Cap jumped at DD and left himself wide open....I dunno man thats sounds out of character as well as the cirumstance. erm

A. Cap did not know it was DD.

B. DD was in the darkness hiding. As they didn't know it was him.

C. Thats why Cap jumped at him because he didn't know who the assailant was.

Phantom Zone
A. Cap did not know it was DD.

B. DD was in the darkness hiding. As they didn't know it was him.

C. Thats why Cap jumped at him because he didn't know who the assailant was.

Bro if you dont know who you are facing thats even more reason not to jump at somebody like that especially if you are in the dark.

The less you know the more cautious you are.

Daredevil1
Bro if you dont know who you are facing thats even more reason not to jump at somebody like that especially if you are in the dark.

The less you know the more cautious you are.

Point is there were "circumstances". The fact that your making an excuse for the circumstance already speaks as a judgement call as it was a fair fight. And if anything shows it was not "fair".

Phantom Zone
Point is there were "circumstances". The fact that your making an excuse for the circumstance already speaks as a judgement call as it was a fair fight. And if anything shows it was not "fair".

Theres no need to get hostile. I made valid points, you made valid points theres no need to start telling me im making excuses please dont start acting like other people on this forum where posters get riled up and start making personal remarks.

I see what you're saying and I dont think its PIS or completely out of his character to do what he did, he also did a move on Frank Castle back in the day that was not very sensible, these things happen. However I would have expected Cap in general to be more cautious and not jump at somebody spread eagled like that in those cirumstances.

Daredevil1
Theres no need to get hostile. I made valid points, you made valid points theres no need to start telling me im making excuses please dont start acting like other people on this forum where posters get riled up and start making personal remarks.

I see what you're saying and I dont think its PIS or completely out of his character to do what he did, he also did a move on Frank Castle back in the day that was not very sensible, these things happen. However I would have expected Cap in general to be more cautious and not jump at somebody spread eagled like that in those cirumstances.

What you expect may not be what is then. Then so be it. You made points good. Still does not change the fact that it wasn't a straight up fair fight.

Cap also put the "Beat Down" on DD. But I'm not going to pretend there was no circumstances for someone being handicapped in that fight. Since there was.

Phantom Zone
What you expect may not be what is then. Then so be it. You made points good. Still does not change the fact that it wasn't a straight up fair fight.

Cap also put the "Beat Down" on DD. But I'm not going to pretend there was no circumstances for someone being handicapped in that fight. Since there was.

Im not "pretending" anything. All I am saying is specifically that I dont think Cap would jump spread eagled at some unknown combatant in the dark.

edit: Ive just looked at the scans. Cap didnt jump at him spread eagled at all. He was about to leap. I have not problem with it but theres no need to get personal.

FYI When Cap beat DD in streets of posion there were obvoulsy circumstances and it was not a legit 'win' for Cap at all.

Daredevil1
Im not "pretending" anything. All I am saying is specifically that I dont think Cap would jump spread eagled at some unknown combatant in the dark.

edit: Ive just looked at the scans. Cap didnt jump at him spread eagled at all. He was about to leap. I have not problem with it but theres no need to get personal.

FYI When Cap beat DD in streets of posion there were obvoulsy circumstances and it was not a legit 'win' for Cap at all.

Agreed it was not legit just like DD's is not legit as well either. Do assume so is biased IMO. Not getting personal, just saying it was not straight up fair fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.