black panther and batman vs. captain america dare devil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cmack
no weapons for neither
strictly h2h

Bouboumaster
Team 2, via Cap

BUSTER1
Team 2

Superherovandal
Edit.

Entity
Bruce and T'Challa

guy222
team one

vansonbee
Originally posted by guy222
team one

Batman and Black panther stomps team 2

Team one has more gadgets lolz evil face

Disappear
t'challa just beat the "taskmaster skrull" in secret invasion, who had the fighting styles of "moon knight. shang chi. captain america. daredevil. elektra. even me." he said he couldn't out-fight him, but he still won by surviving long enough to discover the skrulls weakness and exploit it.

team one, with daredevil lasting longer than cap.

basilisk
Originally posted by Disappear
t'challa just beat the "taskmaster skrull" in secret invasion, who had the fighting styles of "moon knight. shang chi. captain america. daredevil. elektra. even me." he said he couldn't out-fight him, but he still won by surviving long enough to discover the skrulls weakness and exploit it.

I thought that was kind of strange to be honest.

Given that the skrull had Panther's fighting skills and a lot more, I can only assume he had so many different skill sets that they didn't mesh well together and he wasn't effective. Or that these skrulls can be given skills at some level but not really the knowledge to use them properly, resulting in them not being as dangerous in reality as they look on paper.

And working out his weakness? It's kind of like some dude beating Captain America because he "discovers" Cap's weakness is getting his arm snapped, his eye gouged out, and his leg cracked at the knee. Sure, that's an exploitable weakness... I guess.

The Illuminati
Team 1

DeathKap
Team 1

Philosophía
Team 1.

Johnny Deluxe
Dare Devil and Captain America know each other, and Dare Devil would be aware that Captain America is a great strategist, thus let him lead the battle.

And what would the strategy be?

If Captain America uses an aggresive style with his shield, he should be able to take Batman out before Black Panther takes out Dare Devil, and then, Captain America and Dare Devil could take out Black Panther together.

Just my opinion. I see team 2 winning this.

darthgoober
Bats vs Cap h2h= Cap 8/10
Panther vs Cap h2h= 5/10 split or Cap 6/10

Bats vs DD h2h= Daredevil 6/10
Panther vs DD h2h= 5/10 split or 6/10 Panther

Throw in the fact that Daredevil and Cap have actually fought alongside of each other(and so will be using teamwork more effectively) and team 2 will take a solid majority(probably 7/10) IMO.

Johnny Deluxe
Originally posted by darthgoober

Throw in the fact that Daredevil and Cap have actually fought alongside of each other(and so will be using teamwork more effectively) and team 2 will take a solid majority(probably 7/10) IMO.

I disagree with some of your explanations, but I agree with the outcome. 7/10 for team 2 sounds good.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by basilisk

Given that the skrull had Panther's fighting skills and a lot more, I can only assume he had so many different skill sets that they didn't mesh well together and he wasn't effective. Or that these skrulls can be given skills at some level but not really the knowledge to use them properly, resulting in them not being as dangerous in reality as they look on paper.

And working out his weakness? It's kind of like some dude beating Captain America because he "discovers" Cap's weakness is getting his arm snapped, his eye gouged out, and his leg cracked at the knee. Sure, that's an exploitable weakness... I guess.

The Skrull also had Luke Cage's skin. no expression

Mighty Saxon
Originally posted by darthgoober

pretty much nailed it

jrodslam
Wait a minute. Ppl are saying that Panther would do better in a h2h fight vs Cap than Bats would?

Team 2 wins. Panther is the weak link. Either one on team 2 would beat Panther for a majority.

Darth Martin
Yea as far as skill goes T'Challa should be at the bottom.

iceman24567
Team one still have their suits? I give team one the majority if so.

HandOfFate
Originally posted by jrodslam
Wait a minute. Ppl are saying that Panther would do better in a h2h fight vs Cap than Bats would?

Team 2 wins. Panther is the weak link. Either one on team 2 would beat Panther for a majority.

Wait...hasn't BP fought Cap a number of time without a clear winner.

King KAM
Originally posted by HandOfFate
Wait...hasn't BP fought Cap a number of time without a clear winner. Without a clear winner as in Cap normally digs in his ass but something stops cap from finishin him? why yes they have

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by basilisk

Yeah that doesnt make sense.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.