Battle of the Weapon Masters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master-Borg
Each person is only equipped with the weapons in (_____). Fight takes place in an empty city.

Team Sword: Silver Samurai (sword), Blade (dual katanas), Deadpool (dual katanas)

vs

Team Stick: Daredevil (billy club), Deathstroke (power staff), and Nightwing (escrima sticks)

vs

Team Rangers: Captain America (Shield) , Green Arrow (bow and trick arrows), and Bullseye (throwing knives, shurikens, and darts)

vs

Team Misc: Elektra (sais), Black Panther (energy daggers), and Punisher (handguns, assault rifles, grenades, and combat knife)

thadarknite84
Good thread. I'm at odds right now

Aries_04
team misc ftw

psycho gundam
umm..team rangers is really stacked bullseye, green arrow, and friggin cap.

llagrok
Originally posted by psycho gundam
umm..team rangers is really stacked bullseye, green arrow, and friggin cap.

Elektra is pretty stacked as well.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by psycho gundam
umm..team rangers is really stacked bullseye, green arrow, and friggin cap. every team has their advantages...I tried to make this as balanced as possible

llagrok
What about their powers? Team 1 has got some pretty decent healing factors.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by llagrok
What about their powers? Team 1 has got some pretty decent healing factors. they get their powers.

Lord Feron
Team Rangers FTW =D I like this fight, it pleases Lord Feron

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Team Rangers FTW =D I like this fight, it pleases Lord Feron cool, thanks.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Master-Borg
Each person is only equipped with the weapons in (_____). Fight takes place in an empty city.

Team Sword: Silver Samurai (sword), Blade (dual katanas), Deadpool (dual katanas)

vs

Team Stick: Daredevil (billy club), Deathstroke (power staff), and Nightwing (escrima sticks)

vs

Team Rangers: Captain America (Shield) , Green Arrow (bow and trick arrows), and Bullseye (throwing knives, shurikens, and darts)

vs

Team Misc: Elektra (sais), Black Panther (energy daggers), and Punisher (handguns, assault rifles, grenades, and combat knife)

why silver samuria not given two swords?

are you kidding me DS gets the power staff? wtf

llagrok
I'm really tempted to say team 1.

Think I'll wait for battlehammer.

Originally posted by Battlehammer

are you kidding me DS gets the power staff? wtf

There he goes.

I always thought SS used one sword? and do you think he could cut through T'challa's suit?

Battlehammer
every team has their advantages...I tried to make this as balanced as possible
and yet you give destroke the power staff..........

Battlehammer
I'm really tempted to say team 1.

Think I'll wait for battlehammer.

There he goes.

I always thought SS used one sword? and do you think he could cut through T'challa's suit?
He uses two or one. He used two in his last fight with wolverine if not mistaken.

He normal has two on him though.

Yea Silver Samuria sword would cut through BP suit like butter.

Master-Borg
cuz Silver Sam usually uses only one sword.

I gave DS powerstaff, but that's because his teammates (with their sticks) aren't as deadly as the other teams.

Battlehammer
cuz Silver Sam usually uses only one sword.

I gave DS powerstaff, but that's because his teammates (with their sticks) aren't as deadly as the other teams.

does not matter the power staff is overkill.

That like givng batman amother box. The dam thing super powerful enough to Ko the likes of super boy and so forth with it blasts.

llagrok
Both SS and Deadpool can teleport.

SS and Blade have healing factors.

Leaning towards team 1.

Battlehammer
Both SS and Deadpool can teleport.

SS and Blade have healing factors.

Leaning towards team 1.

Deadpool porting is a body slide and it rather worthless in a fight. It not like a NC teleport.

SS did have a teleporting ring, but it was never shown to port like NC and I never saw it display any way of being effective offensivly. Also he ahs not used it in a very long time I am not even sure it standard equiptment for him nor if he even possess it any more.

You ment DP healing factor. SS does not have one. Blades healing factor all but useless and won't really keep him in a fight if stabbed.

Master-Borg
does not matter the power staff is overkill.

That like givng batman amother box. The dam thing super powerful enough to Ko the likes of super boy and so forth with it blasts. assuming he hits them

plus

team 1 has a shitload of HF

team 3 has Caps shield which nullifies the blasts

and team 4 has Elektra who can read DS's moves

so no one team is vastly more powerful than the others

llagrok
Deadpool's teleportation works if he needs to teleport away to heal up a bit. In the DP/Cable series it only took a couple of seconds to activate.

Lord Feron
I could see team misc win to because of guns... ye ayea i know guns arent a huge threat to most of these heroes but its the punisher. While BP and Elektra run distraction. Punisher might be able to shoot from a hidden point like a sniper (i know he doesn't have a sniper rifle) but im sure he is a great shot being that he is the punisher and all. I know normall he won't tag these guys one on one but with the BP and Elecktra at their throats why would they pay attention to a bullet ot the back of the head? lol hmm yeah so idk about team rangers. Still thinking....

Master-Borg
I could see team misc win to because of guns... ye ayea i know guns arent a huge threat to most of these heroes but its the punisher. While BP and Elektra run distraction. Punisher might be able to shoot from a hidden point like a sniper (i know he doesn't have a sniper rifle) but im sure he is a great shot being that he is the punisher and all. I know normall he won't tag these guys one on one but with the BP and Elecktra at their throats why would they pay attention to a bullet ot the back of the head? lol hmm yeah so idk about team rangers. Still thinking....

good point...remember that this fight takes place in an empty city, so there is alot of cover to use as well (which helps Punisher the most imo)

Battlehammer
Deadpool's teleportation works if he needs to teleport away to heal up a bit. In the DP/Cable series it only took a couple of seconds to activate.
yes, but it also could be limited. It can frizt out. he could get stuck for several hours. He leaving the battle field to TP.

He could tp away, but I doubt he would given his cis. Not to mention it neevr been sued offensivly.

Lord Feron
oh yeah hey battlehammer!

Master-Borg
yes, but it also could be limited. It can frizt out. he could get stuck for several hours. He leaving the battle field to TP.

He could tp away, but I doubt he would given his cis. Not to mention it neevr been sued offensivly. yeah good points....he might not want to TP if he can't get back in time...or his teammates are screwed

Battlehammer
assuming he hits them

plus

team 1 has a shitload of HF

team 3 has Caps shield which nullifies the blasts

and team 4 has Elektra who can read DS's moves

so no one team is vastly more powerful than the others
You clearly have never seen what his power staff can do have you........

Lord Feron

He could tp away, but I doubt he would given his cis. Not to mention it neevr been sued offensivly.
damn imagine if he used teleportation like AOA nightcralwer he would be nasty! i mean nastier!

Battlehammer
oh yeah hey battlehammer!

hey hows it going ?

Master-Borg
You clearly have never seen what his power staff can do have you........ what makes you think that? confused

llagrok

Teleporting away isn't using it offensively, and they fight using their powers/tech to their full extent.

SS just needs to get in one good teleport behind someone, and a good stab or swing.

Battlehammer
damn imagine if he used teleportation like AOA nightcralwer he would be nasty! i mean nastier!

yea AOA Night Crawler was a beast.

Lord Feron
You clearly have never seen what his power staff can do have you........

yeah i only seen deathstroke in h2h combat not a huge follower of him but i respect what he is capabily i just don't know that much about his power staff. got a scan big grin

Battlehammer
Teleporting away isn't using it offensively, and they fight using their powers/tech to their full extent.

SS just needs to get in one good teleport behind someone, and a good stab or swing.

SS does not have the ring as standard equiptment though. he has not used it in years.

well if they used the tech to the fullest they win becuases all they have to do is teleport to cables places get a shit load of firer power and come back and destroy every one eleses lol.

Battlehammer
yeah i only seen deathstroke in h2h combat not a huge follower of him but i respect what he is capabily i just don't know that much about his power staff. got a scan big grin

No scanner. DS not that big of a deal with out the staff, but the staff one of thoses crazy items that wicked powerful kinda like batmans mother box

Lord Feron
WHat! I thought deathstroke was a better h2h fighter then bats? could be terribly mistaken damn staff is that amazing huh.... hmmmm me rethinks about match

llagrok
SS only needs to get in one good teleport to cut their head off or something.

Battlehammer
SS only needs to get in one good teleport to cut their head off or something.

There not going to win via Teleport.

SS does not have TP ring in this fight
and the body slide has never been used in such a fashion and would likly be ineffectiv

however they can uses the body slide to raid cable equiptment and wtf pwn the other teams with it.

llagrok
SS does not have TP ring in this fight
and the body slide has never been used in such a fashion and would likly be ineffectiv

You don't get to decide whether or not SS' ring is in this fight, nor do you get to write off Deadpool's bodyslide as something that would fail.

Battlehammer
You don't get to decide whether or not SS' ring is in this fight, nor do you get to write off Deadpool's bodyslide as something that would fail.
I like team one better then any of the other teams by far, so I not writing it off becuases I don't want them to win.

The fact of the matter is, is that Silver Samuria has not used the TP ring in YEARS, there no way of knowing if he EVEN HAS IT, let a lone it being STANDARD EQUIPTMENT.

Now when has DP used the body slide in an offensive way? Or to TP around like NC? Pleases if you have evidences provide it, if not then stop acting like they can uses it offensivly and TP around like NC.

They can however body slide to Cables ship and steal all his weapons and **** up the other teams.

Zeitgeist
Which Green Arrow?

I'm leaning towards Rangers. The power staff is powerful, but he might only take out a person or two before the battle becomes largely H2H for DS.... but the Rangers can handle themselves H2H or in range.

If Connor is the GA, I'll definitely pick Rangers.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Zeitgeist
Which Green Arrow?

Oliver

norrinradd43
A little Moon Knight action would be nice.

Lord Feron
DEBO!!! that chracter was hilarious in that movie haha Hey lok like someone got knock the Fu*k OUT!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.