Rogue Trooper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Troop
Anyone played it on P.C? Just got it earlier, great game. Can go online and is not taking up much space.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rogue_Trooper_%28games%29

Not sure which one on that page but its this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss7J207a_6U&feature=RecentlyWatched&page=1&t=t&f=b

Its very good and if you can't buy it but want to play anyway PM me. smile

Kazenji
I know this game also came out for the PS2 would'nt mind checking it out because it got some good reviews.

Troop
Its a good game, want a link?

Kazenji
Na i'm find, I know how to use the internet myself stick out tongue

Troop
Good lol, you can go online, so if you do get it can organize a game maybe lol.

I struggled to fund a good torrent for it but then again I suck lol.

And yes I will be buying it as soon as a find a shop that still sells.

Troop
4 players can go online together, anyone interested?

General Kaliero
Originally posted by Troop
Good lol, you can go online, so if you do get it can organize a game maybe lol.

I struggled to fund a good torrent for it but then again I suck lol.

And yes I will be buying it as soon as a find a shop that still sells.
I would like to remind you that no discussion of illegal downloading is allowed.

Saying you "will be buying it" isn't an excuse.

Kazenji
Originally posted by General Kaliero
I would like to remind you that no discussion of illegal downloading is allowed.

Saying you "will be buying it" isn't an excuse.

And as he said....

you can't exactly buy every PS2 game now since its coming to close since with the PS3 which is out now.

Peach
Originally posted by Kazenji
And as he said....

you can't exactly buy every PS2 game now since its coming to close since with the PS3 which is out now.

Doesn't matter. There is absolutely no discussion of illegal downloading allowed. At all.

And your argument of "you can't exactly buy every PS2 game now" makes zero sense whatsoever.

Kazenji
Yes it does so make sense

Or are you telling me you can get your hands on most of the PS2 games that have got released ?

Peach
I'd estimate I'd be able to easily lay my hands on about 85% of PS2 games released in the US, yes.

Plus, no, "you can't exactly buy every PS2 game now since its coming to close since with the PS3 which is out now." does not make sense at all. Unless you mean that PS2 games are going to be harder to find because of the PS3, but with the back library the PS2 has that's not really going to be the case for a few more years.

And regardless, it doesn't matter. Talk of illegal downloading and the such is not going to be tolerated on here. Go discuss it somewhere else.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.