Cyclops vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master-Borg
Who wins?

ÇãPž™
Im not sure. Leaning towards cyclops

Good match.thumb up

Endrict Nuul
Colossus, I am pretty sure his durability can hold up here.

Lord Feron
yeah i think Colossus can take it a full blast even if the beam can destroy a mountain in one scan i saw i still think his organic metal will keep him safe.

psycho gundam
it might not kill him but it will push him back like a super-water hydrant.
could be considered a bfr.

CaptainStoic
Colossus wins this, there was a time that he was mind controlled by Arcade, and Cyclops hit him with a full powered optic blast and it did nothing. peter was also a teen at the time and far less powerful than he is today.

Mindset
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Colossus wins this, there was a time that he was mind controlled by Arcade, and Cyclops hit him with a full powered optic blast and it did nothing. peter was also a teen at the time and far less powerful than he is today.

That would mean Cyclops was less powerful than he is today.

Silent Master
Not to mention Scott was only using a fraction of his power.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/93/239923418_5f8884fe91_b.jpg

psycho gundam
thats awesome... eek!

Battlehammer
or simply hyper bole..............

Silent Master
Right after that he rather easily overloads Bishop, the same Bishop that has absorbed the power of several X-men including Cyclops while fighting Magneto.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Silent Master
Not to mention Scott was only using a fraction of his power.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/93/239923418_5f8884fe91_b.jpg

What about when Apocalypse drained him of is energy.
So yes, I don 't buy it. It's a hyperbole, literally. And it's also been on more occasion when he used his full blast.

Silent Master
Except I just pointed out that after that statment he went on to easily overload Bishop, the same Bishop that has absorbed the power of multiple X-men(including Cyclops) while fighting Magneto.

Starscream M
bizzump

occultdestroyer
Cyclops

Raoul
cyclops using any sort of strong beam should be able to at the very least bfr colossus, imo...

brainchild81
Yep. Cyclops blasts him out of sight ftw. Fight takes less than a second

peejayd
* depends on stupid inconsistent writers, FULL blast should really mean full blast, they should not say FULL if it really is not... Cyke BFR's Piotr... smile

Muck101
Cyke wins handily. No badass scans, but I speak the truth

Metalmanx
Cyke would most likely win this. Colossus would withstand the blast at first, but at soon as Cyke turns up the juice, Colossus probably would not be able to keep his footing any longer and be knocked out of the arena.

If BFRs don't count, this could be a stalemate, with a potential winner being Colossus.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Cyke would most likely win this. Colossus would withstand the blast at first, but at soon as Cyke turns up the juice, Colossus probably would not be able to keep his footing any longer and be knocked out of the arena.

If BFRs don't count, this could be a stalemate, with a potential winner being Colossus.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.