black heart vs the walker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

applelips
good match? maybe?

MightyEInherjar
Pretty sure the Walker wouldn't have trouble taking this.

guy222
Walker FTW

celestialdemon
Walker with ease.

applelips
what about the orginal full power black heart who could channel cosmic energy and all he was the ruler of hell read his profile on en.marveldatabare.com you all may still be right but since the walkers power comes from the souls he took from the inhabitants of his galaxy could there some kind of weakness blackheart would be able to exploit? i think you have to give him a little more credit even if he would still lose. and i gues it makes a difference if hes the full or half powered version.

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by applelips
what about the orginal full power black heart who could channel cosmic energy and all he was the ruler of hell read his profile on en.marveldatabare.com you all may still be right but since the walkers power comes from the souls he took from the inhabitants of his galaxy could there some kind of weakness blackheart would be able to exploit? i think you have to give him a little more credit even if he would still lose. and i gues it makes a difference if hes the full or half powered version.

He gets credit where credit is due, but finding a weakness in a galactic death god who's been at the top of his game for longer than Blackheart have been alive (speculation, mind you) is a hell of a stretch.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
He gets credit where credit is due, but finding a weakness in a galactic death god who's been at the top of his game for longer than Blackheart have been alive (speculation, mind you) is a hell of a stretch.

No, it's true, Blackheart is "young", when you compare it with some demons, gods and abstracts.

applelips
he he yeah your right... maybe i underestimated the walker due to not being to familiar with his power

guy222
walker

basilisk
Walker.

Bouboumaster
Walker wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.