Psylocke vs Nightwing H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Fight in a alley way.

Who wins?

Battlehammer
psylocke rapes him............

Troop
Is "rape" really needed?

Anyway NW loses...I think.

Battlehammer
She a world class TP she could read him like an open book and she can amp here punches to the point were a single punch would kill him

Troop
H2H. I think the guy had in mind just a fight with no powers no amping just them in their natural fighting state.

starlock
If its no powers...just h2h...Nightwing for the win

Accel
Originally posted by Troop
Is "rape" really needed?
You must be new.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Battlehammer
She a world class TP she could read him like an open book and she can amp here punches to the point were a single punch would kill him She's only ever had either telepathy or telekinesis, never both as far as I can remember so that should be "or" rather than "and."

Battlehammer
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
She's only ever had either telepathy or telekinesis, never both as far as I can remember so that should be "or" rather than "and."
are you sure she never had both?

wierd.

Troop
Originally posted by Accel
You must be new. Been here less than a week lol.

xmarksthespot
are you sure she never had both?

wierd. Yeah, she was originally a telepath, then after Psi-War she lost her telepathy but gained telekinesis and has had that ever since.

Lord Feron
Can she fight wth her psi blades? or is that considered powers?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by starlock
If its no powers...just h2h...Nightwing for the win

BUSTER1
psylocke rapes him............

Lucky LUCKY Nightwing!!!

TricksterPriest
Umm.....he's already been raped. stick out tongue

in a straight fight, no powers, he nukes her. His agility is better than Batman's.

applelips
Originally posted by Troop
H2H. I think the guy had in mind just a fight with no powers no amping just them in their natural fighting state. um whats the point of comparing to superhuman characters if they cant use their powers? thats like saying who would win mike tyson or ali but theyre not allowed to punch.

Superherovandal
Well considering she's already a prodigious martial artist and that she has that even without the powers and they give her a completely unfair advantage. Besides currently she doesn't have telepathy iirc. SHe has telekinesis. So that would be even more unfair in a fight with a normal human.

jinzin
Psylocke ftw. She's a good fighter, fast, and has TK. Nightwing might beat her straight up on martial prowess and phsycality in the long run, but other than that, she spoonfeeds him an asswhippin.

Superherovandal
I think hth usually means without powers like TK. thats waaaayy too unfair of an advantage.

llagrok
I don't think Psylocke's speed is that bad.

She kept up with Sabretooth, who has Superhuman speed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.