Books similar to Dan Brown's Da Vinci Code

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MildPossession
Can anyone name any fiction books that are similar to the book The Da Vinci Code. I am buying some books for a relative's birthday and they really liked this book, so anything around it would be fabulous.

I've already got The Amber Room, The Last Templar, The Assassini, The Genesis Code, and Overseer to look at in the shops.

Anymore? and should I stay away from any of the ones I mentioned.

I don't want books that are terribly hard to follow because the person isn't a big reader and can easily lose his way if too much.

Thank you.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Buy a roll of toilet paper, wipe your ass on it, bind the sheets into a book, et voila: a book similar to The Da Vinci Code.

MildPossession
Yes, thank you for that. Already know you don't like the book stick out tongue

I would like some real answers please. I can't help it if my Father thinks the book is fantastic.

jaden101
vatican bloodbath by tommy udo wink

holy blood, holy grail
the third secret
the jesus papers

Bardock42
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
Buy a roll of toilet paper, wipe your ass on it, bind the sheets into a book, et voila: a book similar to The Da Vinci Code. Oddly enough I wanted to say the exact same thing.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by Bardock42
Oddly enough I wanted to say the exact same thing.

Yeah, but you'd probably say something about sauerkraut, too. I wouldn't say that. Just kept it simple, me.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
Yeah, but you'd probably say something about sauerkraut, too. I wouldn't say that. Just kept it simple, me. Yeah, but I think you lost the power Sauerkraut would have brought to your argument.

MildPossession
Thank you Jaden for some ideas at least...

Council#13
Almost half of the new novels being published now are similar to Da Vinci Code. Incredibly annoying.

big gay kirk
The Sign and the Seal by Graham Hancock.... not a novel, but good none the less....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.