gladiator vs apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
who takes this fight here ? apocalypse or gladiator ?

no prep for either of them.

ÇãPž™
Gladiator wrecks him

spidey-dude
when was the last time the fought anyways ?

leonidas
glads is too much for apok. might take awhile, but in the end he'd take him out.

Xplosive
I wouldn't be surprised if Apocalypse would take him out (due to his powers), but generally how written, Gladiator takes this.

Ultimate Apocalypse might be different story.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Xplosive
I wouldn't be surprised if Apocalypse would take him out (due to his powers), but generally how written, Gladiator should take this.

Ultimate Apocalypse might be different story. do you know the last time they fought ?

Xplosive
Originally posted by spidey-dude
do you know the last time they fought ?

Apocalypse and Gladiator never fought each other. But if you mean generally when they last fought against someone, Apocalypse was in X-Men when Celestial took him away, Gladiator I know when he defeated Vulcan, when Vulcan pretty much defeated whole Imperial guard.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Xplosive
Apocalypse and Gladiator never fought each other. But if you mean generally when they last fought against someone, Apocalypse was in X-Men when Celestial took him away, Gladiator I know when he defeated Vulcan, when Vulcan pretty much defeated whole Imperial guard. i think i know when the last time theyve fought others. i meant them 2 going at it but yah ive never heard anything yet about them going at it before. and im kinda disapointed with gladiators past fights cause the last comics ive read him fighting surfer and afew other guys hes gotten his butt whipped and hes supposed to be at supes level when it comes to strength

Xplosive
Originally posted by spidey-dude
i meant them 2 going at it

No, it never happened.

Sr J-Bieb
Apocalypse easily

Delph will be in here shortly to explain why

ozz81
apacolypse , he will overpower him!

Mr Marvel
Apocalypse should win erm

Prep-Man
Gladiator.

zopzop
Apocalypse (see the Ikaris as Prime Eternal fight, the Savage Hulk "fight", and the High Evolutionary fight).

Bentley
The High Evolutionary fight doesn't belong with the other two.

abhilegend
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/attachment.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/apocvsnamor2.jpg
shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.