Classic Cable vs Batman,Spider-Man & Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Pure fight no weapons webbing or shield. I have seen Cable fight Wolverine but not sure whether he won. Can he win against these three in personal combat?

Cable- http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/c/cable.htm

Bouboumaster
With or without tp and tk?

golem370
Without

shiv
Cable can levitate through chi alone. and manifest a protective aura to take the heat out of his opponents punches or bullets fired from point blank range

easy win. for Cable.

golem370
But here he in a fist fight no tricks

BUSTER1
Cable gets his head kicked in -Bats and Cap are peak human with knowledge of pressure points and Spidey is quick as lightening and has 10 ton strength
I can't see Cable winning this in any way

golem370
Cable is superhuman class 10 he has extensive training in hand to hand combat some of his skills I would figured he learned in the furture

BUSTER1
Originally posted by golem370
Cable is superhuman class 10 he has extensive training in hand to hand combat some of his skills I would figured he learned in the furture

That isn't nearly enough against the combined physical power of Cap Bats and Spidey

The Pict
Originally posted by golem370
But here he in a fist fight no tricks

Then he gets the sh!t kicked out of him.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by The Pict
Then he gets the sh!t kicked out of him.

Absolutely!!

shiv
IF Cap punches his jaw with everything he's got he's breaking every bone in his hand

If Spidey Pins his arms behind his back Cable's adaptive left hand crushes The spidey jewels

And if The Bat makes with a flying kick Cable ducks with spectacular reflexes, grabs a passing leg and swings the Bat down to Earth a few times

psycho gundam
give cable a gun or something, maybe that ion knife he cut strong with.
that guy said his artificial skin couldn't be cut with anything but a adamantium knife, then cable busts out his future knife and filleted him with it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.