Eradicator VS Nimrob

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
no speed blitz.
http://captain.custard.org/league/graphics/characters/eradicator.jpg
~VS~
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/a7/Nimrodxmen.PNG/250px-Nimrodxmen.PNG

battle location is Gotham City. cuz then no one will give a damn bout casualties. or atleast not really notice.

who wins? why? smokin'

SevenShackles
geez i ment 'Nimrod' not nimrob .... ~_~ what i get for rushing eh? srr bout that

cyberborg84
Who is Nimrob? Is he the idiot from Cloverfield?

I keed I keed!

That said, Eradicator takes this pretty hadily methinks. Transmuting Nimrod to a block of stone would be a nasty way to go, among other things...

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by cyberborg84
That said, Eradicator takes this pretty hadily methinks. Transmuting Nimrod to a block of stone would be a nasty way to go, among other things...

I'm not thinking that would end the fight for Nimrod.

TricksterPriest
Eradicator annihilates him. He's got everything Nimrod has and more.

Starscream M
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Eradicator annihilates him. He's got everything Nimrod has and more. except that little ability of being able to reform after being destroyed

cyberborg84
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
I'm not thinking that would end the fight for Nimrod. How can Nimrod reform if the fundamental nature of its atomic and molecular construction is altered like that? In the example where he reformed from being reduced to dust, he still had some of himself left over in the form of whatever nanotechnology he is composed of. Being transmuted to stone would kill any chance of him being able to reconstruct himself, unless he's as resilient as Henshaw (which I doubt, honestly).

Not that transmutation is the only way Eradicator can take him, mind you.

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by cyberborg84
How can Nimrod reform if the fundamental nature of its atomic and molecular construction is altered like that? In the example where he reformed from being reduced to dust, he still had some of himself left over in the form of whatever nanotechnology he is composed of. Being transmuted to stone would kill any chance of him being able to reconstruct himself, unless he's as resilient as Henshaw (which I doubt, honestly).

Not that transmutation is the only way Eradicator can take him, mind you.
Fair enough.

I was kinda using the "reforming from dust" feat as my basis for that. I really don't know enough about Eradicator to pretend I can say who wins, but IMO eventually something like getting turned to stone wouldn't eliminate a guy like Nimrod.

cyberborg84
If Nimrod were on par with the Fury, sure.

Avlon
Originally posted by Starscream M
except that little ability of being able to reform after being destroyed

He's done so before. It's not instant or anything, but he does have the ability.

applelips
im sure you meant nimwad. nimrod is supposedly able to adapt to fight any mutant to a limit though(he would probably have trouble adapting to an opponent such as say thanos) so i think that he have a good shot at beating a number of opponents as far as eradicator goes i think this fallows the same catagory as nimwad vs magneto were the amount of power magneto has is really more than he can adapt to or at the fairest at the limit of his adaptability potential

applelips
Originally posted by SevenShackles
no speed blitz.
http://captain.custard.org/league/graphics/characters/eradicator.jpg
~VS~
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/a7/Nimrodxmen.PNG/250px-Nimrodxmen.PNG

battle location is Gotham City. cuz then no one will give a damn bout casualties. or atleast not really notice.

who wins? why? smokin' can we say batman becomes one of said casualties? say eradicator accidently transmutates him instead and then nimwad accidently breaks off his head with his foot and then takes a giant smelly brown poo on his body ?

applelips
stevenshackles: authour of the fread ear abductor vs nimrob the wellfare robot! j/k

Avlon
Erads can simply disintegrate Nimrod.

He's done this type of thing many times.

guy222
bumprav

Estacado
Eradicator.

Red Hulk
erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.