Thor w/ Odinforce vs Depowered Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
http://image.comicvine.com:8000/item/3000/2268/170355-thor_400.jpg vs http://image.comicvine.com:8000/item/8000/7123/145419-tyrant_400.jpg

MightyEInherjar
I think Thor would fight more aggressively than Thanos did. Eventually I think Tyrant would come out on top, but not more than 6/10.

Priest
Thor ftw

guy222
Tyrant

Evangel94
If Galactus created Tyrant in his own image, and is basically Galactus' wayward son, why would Galactus make Tyrant so ugly? Of all the things Galactus could have made Tyrant look like, WHY would Galactus choose to make Tyrant so gruesome, demonic, and ugly? For crying out loud, Tyrant has dental floss attached to his cheeks that are tied to .......spikes? It makes it look like Tyrant is perpetually flossing. Not to mention the rest of body.

-Evangel94

celestialdemon
Thor wins

Starscream M
I disagree with you Evangel, I think Tyrant looks quite dashing.

Evangel94
Originally posted by Starscream M
I disagree with you Evangel, I think Tyrant looks quite dashing.

It's definitely a face only a mother (Galactus) would love.

guy222
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Thor wins

How so, good buddy

Starscream M
Originally posted by guy222
How so, good buddy godblast?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Evangel94
If Galactus created Tyrant in his own image, and is basically Galactus' wayward son, why would Galactus make Tyrant so ugly? Of all the things Galactus could have made Tyrant look like, WHY would Galactus choose to make Tyrant so gruesome, demonic, and ugly? For crying out loud, Tyrant has dental floss attached to his cheeks that are tied to .......spikes? It makes it look like Tyrant is perpetually flossing. Not to mention the rest of body.

-Evangel94

I actually agree with this. But it's also possible that Tyrant's appearance is the result of self-modification done to himself after he set himself up as a conquerer. I think he looks different in one of the flashbacks.

cyberborg84
IMO, Thor has yet to demonstrate the same kind of proficiency with the Odinforce that he used to have as King. Recreating Asgard is truly a huge feat, and his ability to withstand the Destroyer is a testament to how far he's come, but honestly? Tyrant beat up a team that included a psuedo-Thor in Beta Ray Bill, the Silver Surfer, and Gladiator, among others. Thats nothing to scoff at.

Edge to Tyrant.

janus77
DePowered Tyrant, until I see something actually impressive from current Thor.

Troop

-Evangel94

Not every character is as vain as you. no expression

llagrok
Giving Thor a 6/10

quanchi112
Tyrant wins.

Xplosive
Tyrant

Dark-Jaxx
Tyrant IMO, cause he's a sexy beast.

psycho gundam

-Evangel94 i bet tyrant makes slurping noises when he speaks, not very imposing.

xJLxKing
Tyrant

Nihilist
tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.