SuperMEN vs SilverSurfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GahLakTus
Ok Supermen from Return of Superman:

Henshaw
Eradicator
Steel
Kon-El (Superboy)

Vs.

Silver Surfer

Who wins?

xJLxKing
Supermen!

vlaaad12345
Henshaw and erad....you must not like surfer.

jadervason
R U F K M? You already have Superman+ with Henshaw. Just give them all power rings, why don't you.

Poor Norrin.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by GahLakTus
Ok Supermen from Return of Superman:

Henshaw
Eradicator
Steel
Kon-El (Superboy)

Vs.

Silver Surfer

Who wins?

Erads alone would give him a great fight and possibly take him for a majority. Henshaw would rape him.

Together with the others? Absolute spite. thumb down

The Illuminati
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Erads alone would give him a great fight and possibly take him for a majority. Henshaw would rape him.

Together with the others? Absolute spite. thumb down

1 on 1 neither Erads nor Henshaw would beat SS for the majority.
You fail.

llagrok
Originally posted by The Illuminati
You fail.

lulz

The Illuminati
Originally posted by llagrok
lulz

You disagree? Why?

Avlon
Might as well have just switched Connor for Black Zero to make it an absolute stomp on Surfer.

darthgoober
Wait is this the most recent versions of the Supermen, or is it the DOS versions?

Mindset
Steel and Superboy get put down within the first few seconds, Henshaw and Eradicator together beat him.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by The Illuminati
You fail.

Eradicator, ok. that one can be argued and it's a great fight. But Henshaw?! What the f**k?

Erik-Lensherr
laughing out loud

Team 1 stomps.

redhotrash
1vs1 I think Surfer could take Henshaw. None of SS's powers are tech based. They would probably be fighting in space. SS should be able to take him for a lot of the same reasons he'd take Superman. Obviously all 4 vs SS would be different though.

GahLakTus
Originally posted by darthgoober
Wait is this the most recent versions of the Supermen, or is it the DOS versions?

No this is the DOS versions - I thought SS would put up a much better fight than some of the posters on here seem to think.

Lord Feron
At first i didn't think SS would win at all. I know not a swingle one of these guys can take on SS alone. but then i thought hey can't SS just emit intense red sun radiation making some of the supermen non factorsa and the ones left standing in a weaken state prime for ass whooping but then again this is all kinda like a wild idea.

Avlon
Red Sun doesn't affect Eradicator or Henshaw. Eradicator has made Earth's sun red under his own power.

Connor is hard to tell due to the fact he never got to fully mature.

This battle is still overkill.

Lord Feron
so it would be henshaw and erad on SS you are saying hmm.... yeah SS might still prolly lose.

Avlon
Originally posted by Lord Feron
so it would be henshaw and erad on SS you are saying hmm.... yeah SS might still prolly lose.

Correct. Even in that time frame, Erads had all of Surfers powers and more.

Add Henshaw, Superboy and Steel (even if those last 2 are just distractions) and it's still overkill.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Avlon
Correct. Even in that time frame, Erads had all of Surfers powers and more.

Add Henshaw, Superboy and Steel (even if those last 2 are just distractions) and it's still overkill.
Didn't this particular version of the Eradicator get one shotted by a high intensity K-nite blast?

TricksterPriest
This is true. But it didn't kill him. DOS level means Surfer actually has a shot. Since all of these guys were garbage at the time. I still don't think he can take a majority though.

darthgoober
This is true. But it didn't kill him. DOS level means Surfer actually has a shot. Since all of these guys were garbage at the time. I still don't think he can take a majority though.
Steels original armor was nothing special and would end up with all it's weapon systems transmuted just like Obliterator's did. Superboy's defenses against energy based attacks was absolute shit back in the day because his tk field didn't protect against energy, so he'd get one shotted even if it wasn't a K-nite blast. I think it's safe to say that Eradicator will go to two or three blast of K-nite given the way that version got taken out, which just leaves the DOS version of Henshaw for him to deal with. And even though Henshaw's currently one of the most resilient characters in comics, he was no where near that tough back in the day(I remember him being beaten by his body being vibrated apart).

If we were talking about any versions other than DOS I'd be inclined to give the team the majority, but since all 4 characters were based off of Byrne's Supes level of physical ability, I honestly think they'd be hard pressed to get more than a win or two(if they can even get that).

Bentley
Gobber is right.

Erradicator and Henshaw tag teaming Surfer in modern versions is overkill. You can argue against one of them, but both is insane.

TricksterPriest
DOS versions really did suck. and against current surfer, they actually might not get a majority if he went all out.

Soljer

A shot?

Have you read Death/Reign/Return Superman?

Current Surfer most definitely takes those versions for a majority.

Avlon
Didn't this particular version of the Eradicator get one shotted by a high intensity K-nite blast?

Sure, if you count the fact that he was highly damaged and not at full power since he never got to heal from Henshaws assault.

And what he did technically was transform a very deadly kryptonite blast (that was deadly to all in the area..not just Superman) into a powerup for Superman completely restoring him right away and even upgrading him.

Since Erads won't start out damaged in this fight, and his energy control matches Surfers... he could still:

A: Match him in energy control.
B: Turn kryptonite into a powerup for Henshaw.

Henshaw still retains his abilities to use technology to his advantage. If various time SS has been drained by tech (BP beat him easily doing so) and even on Planet Hulk with a simple device, then it's quite possible.

If we are going to keep these guys in character for DOS, then it's only fair that SS is kept in character as well.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Avlon
Sure, if you count the fact that he was highly damaged and not at full power since he never got to heal from Henshaws assault.

And what he did technically was transform a very deadly kryptonite blast (that was deadly to all in the area..not just Superman) into a powerup for Superman completely restoring him right away and even upgrading him.

Since Erads won't start out damaged in this fight, and his energy control matches Surfers... he could still:

A: Match him in energy control.
B: Turn kryptonite into a powerup for Henshaw.

Henshaw still retains his abilities to use technology to his advantage. If various time SS has been drained by tech (BP beat him easily doing so) and even on Planet Hulk with a simple device, then it's quite possible.

If we are going to keep these guys in character for DOS, then it's only fair that SS is kept in character as well.
Two questions...

1. When did DOS Eradicator ever display feats suggesting he could match current Surfer at energy manipulation?

2. What uber power draining devices was DOS Henshaw ever show he could create?

Mindset
SS wasn't drained on SS by a device, he was weakened from traveling through the wormhole, same as Hulk.

ultimatethor
DOS Eradicator CAN NEVA match current SS enrgy manip. What did he do evn close to surfers crunch feat or unilord feat?

Avlon
Two questions...

1. When did DOS Eradicator ever display feats suggesting he could match current Surfer at energy manipulation?

2. What uber power draining devices was DOS Henshaw ever show he could create?

Turning the Sun red, time portals, turning ice into high tech kryptonian fotress, showing superior psychic mind control to Maxima, Darkseid, turning stone into a living kryptonian body. Turning a roomful of kryptonite into a complete powerup for Superman while weak. He has a lot of feats in that regard. Old school Eradicator had no real limits.

Henshaw created mind reading devices, and weapons on the fly. He interfaced and had access to every computer system on earth and all it's data. No matter with Earth you go with (DC or Marvel) the tech is there.

This is like asking when has Surfer ever created Kryptonite?

It's only fair that if it can be asked one way, it can go the other way, correct?

Avlon
Originally posted by ultimatethor
DOS Eradicator CAN NEVA match current SS enrgy manip. What did he do evn close to surfers crunch feat or unilord feat?

I believe Darthgoobers question was a legit question at knowledge.

This is just biased and deservs an LULZ.

starlock
I think surfer can win the majority here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.