BATMAN vs Dr. Otto OCTAVIUS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
wayne industries-

months after hiring the renowned nuclear physicist dr. otto octavius wayne industries gained gained stock value and turned out more and improved technologies for the world, but recently valuable instruments and project modules have been turning up missing.

when asked by wayne himself, octavius denied any involvement or knowledge of the missing developments. bruce wayne thinking otherwise decides to some "direct investigations" at the home of octavius.

as batman, wayne arrives before octavius returns home.
batman finds a secret underground laboratory under the property full of secret projects being made with wayne technologies.
he reads over countless schematics of designs for robots capable of
defeating the justice league.

as batman is focused on the blueprints a big shadow slowly approaches him from behind.octavius angrily grips the floor with a claw making a loud crushing sound and batman quickly turns to face him, holding a batarang.

"octavius why?" batman asks, "they sent you to steal my work, I'll kill you!" says octavius, doc ock then lunges at batman.

doc ock bloodlusted, batman is his usual self

fight is in a 50 x 50 science lab, full of octavius's precious work.

applelips
dr. octopus tears batman a new one

spidey-dude
doc takes out batboy easy

Barbarian Shams
Not so easily I might add, and Batman is no idiot who'd allow himself to get caught by Doc Ock. I'll give Batman at least 7/10.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Barbarian Shams
Not so easily I might add, and Batman is no idiot who'd allow himself to get caught by Doc Ock. I'll give Batman at least 7/10. otto can block just about any stunt batman tries to blow at him with his arms dude. batmans a much better fighter yes but doubt he can get through his arms

applelips
in a 50x50 room? hows he going to avoid him? doc ocs tenticales extend and move at 90ft per second plus he can generate a personal force field of about a eight foot radius. in a different environment and with some prep he might have a slight chance but here he gets owned. bottom line batman gets ripped in half then pooed on.

applelips
because... you know... dr. oct usually deficates on his victoms... actually just batman.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Barbarian Shams
Not so easily I might add, and Batman is no idiot who'd allow himself to get caught by Doc Ock. I'll give Batman at least 7/10.

I'd have to agree

applelips
what gives bruce a chance in hell with the above statement a described circumstance??

Endless Mike
Gas bombs.... maybe

cmack
this was made to make batman lose

psycho gundam
opps! sorry for making the ring too small, just wanted to keep it manageable. 100x100 seems better right?

and it's not a spite thread cmack, it's a tough opponent for batman thats all.

cmack
Originally posted by psycho gundam
opps! sorry for making the ring too small, just wanted to keep it manageable. 100x100 seems better right?

and it's not a spite thread cmack, it's a tough opponent for batman thats all. im sorry for making my fanboyism slip out,doc ock 6/10

psycho gundam
bump

ScarletSpeed
Batman use some sort of weaponry to counter Doc Oc.

he is in a lab full of Doc Ocs work, there would be plenty of weaponry for bats.

Obsidian Fury
There is a lot of disadvantages for Batman. The limited battleground, the fact that the doctor is bloodlusted, the fact that the battleground is at the doctors field, the fact that Batman does not seem to have had any preparation and that he start at close-range to one that in melee combat surely defeats Batman.

Juk3n
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed

he is in a lab full of Doc Ocs work, there would be plenty of weaponry for bats.

That strikes me as on par with "Batman always finds a way" pal, batman could use some sort of weaponry? The arms hit for tonnes, he's not using a desk chair, the arms are autonamous(sp?) it's like a 4 v 1 battle in CQC , i really cant see him pulling a win when a single hit would REALLY put the hurt on and to get in close to ock would be "Goodnight sugar" time. no? ock tagged pete alot, i cant see him not tagging Bats for an autowin.

carnage52
batman kills him.

Juk3n
double post my bad

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed

Originally posted by carnage52
batman kills him.

janus77
EMP bombs?
flash bang grenades?

Batman would have a slight chance, imo, even in these tight confines.

still Doc Ock for the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.