Colossus vs. Ironclad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Illuminati
Two true men of metal of marvel who wins?

juggernaut74
Good fight. Ironclad has gave the Hulk some issues in the past.

snoopdogg
This would be a cool fight to see. Imagine the sparks from each others atacks?

guy222
piotr

Endrict Nuul
Colossus, he's more stronger, better durability and a better fighter.

BUSTER1
Colossus 10/10

snoopdogg
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Colossus 10/10 I could see Clad taking 1 or 2 but Colossus won't take a clean sweep.

leonidas
i'd say he'd take a clean sweep pretty easily. erm

snoopdogg
Originally posted by leonidas
i'd say he'd take a clean sweep pretty easily. erm Really? He's got his good showings against Hulk. But he had alot of bad ones versus She-Hulk, Luke Cage, and Gilgamesh. They all one-shotted him iirc.

tkitna
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Really? He's got his good showings against Hulk. But he had alot of bad ones versus She-Hulk, Luke Cage, and Gilgamesh. They all one-shotted him iirc.

Cage one shotted Colossus? Good lord, whats next.

The Illuminati
Originally posted by tkitna

Ouch. Really? What issue is that?

-K-M-
Originally posted by tkitna

He was talking about Ironclad

tkitna
Ehh, my bad. Sorry.

The Illuminati
Ahhhh.

snoopdogg
Yea, I was referring to Ironclad. Now that I think about it he's only rated at 60 tons.

guy222
piotr

vansonbee
Yea, I was referring to Ironclad. Now that I think about it he's only rated at 60 tons. Ironclad around there, but he can also add to his strength by attaching energy absorbing device's on his victims, depending on # of people or superhuman.

I even believe base Savage Hulk can't one-shot Colossus either. He more of kind of guy who wants to get pound harder in depth lolz big grin

snoopdogg
Originally posted by vansonbee
Ironclad around there, but he can also add to his strength by attaching energy absorbing device's on his victims, depending on # of people or superhuman.

I even believe base Savage Hulk can't one-shot Colossus either. He more of kind of guy who wants to get pound harder in depth lolz big grin Are you saying Ironclad can amp his strength?

vansonbee
Are you saying Ironclad can amp his strength? I seen him leeching strength from Spiderman and lots of civilian in a comic. It's in the Ultimate comic for U-foes. He must have some sort of tiny device on them.

snoopdogg
I seen him leeching strength from Spiderman and lots of civilian in a comic. It's in the Ultimate comic for U-foes. He must have some sort of tiny device on them. Well Ultimate characters are different. This fight is 616 Ironclad.

vansonbee
Well Ultimate characters are different. This fight is 616 Ironclad. Alright, sorry for mix up.

Stoic
I thought Ironclad was in the 95 ton range as he was supposed to be superior to the Thing? Ironclad can also increase his density if I am correct which could give Peter a little trouble, it is also questionable on which one of the two has better durability, but Colossus is clearly faster and a better fighter, so I'd give him a big lead.

Colossus 8/10

snoopdogg
Ironclad is class 60 according to handbooks. He has one good showing against Hulk and the rest are not so good.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Stoic
I thought Ironclad was in the 95 ton range as he was supposed to be superior to the Thing? Ironclad can also increase his density if I am correct which could give Peter a little trouble, it is also questionable on which one of the two has better durability, but Colossus is clearly faster and a better fighter, so I'd give him a big lead.

Colossus 8/10

Where was it stated IC was superior to Thing???I reckon either Ben or Pete would beat IC for the majority

Scoobless
I seen him leeching strength from Spiderman and lots of civilian in a comic. It's in the Ultimate comic for U-foes. He must have some sort of tiny device on them.

You might be thinking of the Controller, that all happened during the "Break Out" mini when the U-Foes escaped from the Raft after Electro shut it down.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Scoobless
You might be thinking of the Controller, that all happened during the "Break Out" mini when the U-Foes escaped from the Raft after Electro shut it down. She-Hulk one-shotted Ironclad there iirc.

KingD19
Plus IronClad wears a skirt.

darthgoober
Are you saying Ironclad can amp his strength?
I thought he amped his strength when he increases his density?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by darthgoober
I thought he amped his strength when he increases his density? Nope, that's Vision. Ironclad has never been stated to do that.

darthgoober
Nope, that's Vision. Ironclad has never been stated to do that.
Isn't it a pretty standard aspect of the power itself though? I always considered it to be similar to Growing like that(feel free to disagree though).

snoopdogg
Isn't it a pretty standard aspect of the power itself though? I always considered it to be similar to Growing like that(feel free to disagree though). If that was a aspect of his power it would have been clarified at some point imo.

darthgoober
If that was a aspect of his power it would have been clarified at some point imo.
Well I just skimmed his bio and all it mentioned was the ability to increase weight to resist attacks so you're apparently right. I always just figured that everybody who increased their density increased their strength too because for the majority of characters who use the technique the two seem to go hand in hand.

snoopdogg
Well I just skimmed his bio and all it mentioned was the ability to increase weight to resist attacks so you're apparently right. I always just figured that everybody who increased their density increased their strength too because for the majority of characters who use the technique the two seem to go hand in hand. Blob has a similar ability also but he don't gain strength either. Some do and some don't I guess.

darthgoober
Blob has a similar ability also but he don't gain strength either. Some do and some don't I guess.
Blob alters gravity, that's different than altering density. To date Iron Clad the only character I can think of that increases density without increasing strength, every other character I can think of with the ability gains the strength addition. But it might just be an oddity in the way his particular powers work, the way Hank Pym's strength increases with growth but not his durability(which is different than most characters who grow).

Grinning Goku
Mr. Rasputin.

snoopdogg
Blob alters gravity, that's different than altering density. To date Iron Clad the only character I can think of that increases density without increasing strength, every other character I can think of with the ability gains the strength addition. But it might just be an oddity in the way his particular powers work, the way Hank Pym's strength increases with growth but not his durability(which is different than most characters who grow). Blob can alter his density also.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusvsBlob2.jpg

darthgoober
Blob can alter his density also.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusvsBlob2.jpg
Hmmm... has that ever been mentioned anywhere else? If not, it seems more like a writer's error because I've never heard of him having the ability before on-panel or in bio's, everything else I've seen just list him as being to alter his gravitational field.

KingD19
That was more than likely a mistake, because all he really does is stand still, and make about a 5 foot radius around himself where you'd have to uproot the ground to actually move him, unless you were Colossus or Juggs who actually had the strength to move him despite the field.

DeathKap
Colossus.

snoopdogg
Hmmm... has that ever been mentioned anywhere else? If not, it seems more like a writer's error because I've never heard of him having the ability before on-panel or in bio's, everything else I've seen just list him as being to alter his gravitational field.
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blobmass.jpg

juggernaut74
Good fight.

guy222
piotr destroys clad

zopzop
WTF? Did Ironclad get nerfed or depowered recently? He should stomp Colossus.

guy222
all of the u-foes have been jobbed good buddy

zopzop
Originally posted by guy222
all of the u-foes have been jobbed good buddy
NOOOOOOO cry

God, I can't stand Marvel. mad

guy222
indeed

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by zopzop
NOOOOOOO cry

God, I can't stand Marvel. mad

It's really tough for villains in the Marvel Universe...

Jobbing is not unfamiliar to Colossus either though - didn't he get hurt by Storm in h2h recently?

guy222
believe so

KingD19
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Jobbing is not unfamiliar to Colossus either though - didn't he get hurt by Storm in h2h recently?

That was so much PIS.

Guy falls from orbit before he becomes Juggernaut.

He becomes Juggernaut, takes a Celestial bomb that puts a hole in his chest; just fine.

He falls from 55k feet, and is hurt.

Storm kicks him(armored up, but not Juggernaut), and he registers it.

Then she calls lightning down on the ship, and he's hurt, despite shrugging off lightning all the time.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Jobbing is not unfamiliar to Colossus either though - didn't he get hurt by Storm in h2h recently? I woulnd't say hurt, she kicked him and it turned his head. Which would be acceptable if he wasn't expecting it I guess. Right after that he no shold a shot from her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.