Iron Man vs PITT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Who wins?

CaptainStoic
Pitt rips Tony out of the suit, and tells him that he doesn't want to have to hurt him.

golem370
Iron Man would do good imo.

The Illuminati
Iron Man would burn Pitt's flesh off his bones and then throw a barbecue at Stark Towers for the kids and his hoes.

Da Pittman

guy222
Pitt

Evangel94
Does anyone have any scans of PITT? Just based off his wikipedia entry which is all I have to go on at the moment (which isn't much), then I would go with Iron Man.

Iron Man has a forcefield that generally prevents direct contact with the armor. He normally uses it to stop bullets from ricocheting off the armor, and to protect himself against people with claws (ala wolverine). He used it recently in Mighty Avengers, Illuminati, and various other comics.

Troop
Originally posted by Evangel94
Does anyone have any scans of PITT? Just based off his wikipedia entry which is all I have to go on at the moment (which isn't much), then I would go with Iron Man.

Iron Man has a forcefield that generally prevents direct contact with the armor. He normally uses it to stop bullets from ricocheting off the armor, and to protect himself against people with claws (ala wolverine). He used it recently in Mighty Avengers, Illuminati, and various other comics. And yet he gets hit more than he doesn't.

Galan007
Originally posted by Da Pittman
The Hulk Buster armor would stand a better change The Hulk buster would pwn Pitt, imo.

Da Pittman

Iron Man has a forcefield that generally prevents direct contact with the armor. He normally uses it to stop bullets from ricocheting off the armor, and to protect himself against people with claws (ala wolverine). He used it recently in Mighty Avengers, Illuminati, and various other comics. Some crappy scans from the Pitt respect thread.

Getting hit from the orbital laser

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/5791/sunspot2qj9.jpg
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/3006/sunspot3vt5.jpg

Pitt shredding open a tank
http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/8851/pittattackstankvd7.jpg

Evangel94
Originally posted by Troop
And yet he gets hit more than he doesn't.

Generally speaking, the forcefield is always there. Its just up to Tony to decide the shape and power of the field. It can be a micro thin layer of protection that hugs in tight around the armor, or a giant thick egg to give Iron Man some space. If he gets struck by a blow, the forcefield takes the brunt of the assault before reaching the armor. Depending on the art style of the artist, the forcefield can sometimes not be seen. Some artists tend to emphasize it more than others.

http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/8344/m5005cd2.jpg

Evangel94
Thought I would include a little more scans on the durability of the forcefield. Not only can it protect Iron Man, but it can be extended to protect others.

1.http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/1778/feildvshelicarrier1b1prcd3.jpg
2.http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/9040/feildvshelicarrier1c5fovj0.jpg

3.http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/5800/feildvshelicarrier1d9kxyc7.jpg

Da Pittman
Well if he has to devote all of his energy to protect himself how is he going to fight? In both scans he is standing there generating his sheild but not moving. So he can protect himself but what else is he going to do?

Evangel94
The forcefield is also very versatile as it can not only protect Iron Man, but contain others as well.

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/3722/vselectro1c2svdc4.jpg

Da Pittman
The forcefield is also very versatile as it can not only protect Iron Man, but contain others as well.

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/3722/vselectro1c2svdc4.jpg Has in contained any one of any real power? So far I've only seen it trap a human, and protect him against some bombs and some low street levelers. I have seen Hulk punch and do damage to him on more than one occasion, Pitt's claws rip through tanks like butter and can dig through the earth faster than most people can run on top of it. So far it is only him trying to survive this fight and not win it.

Mindset
That is Electro, not a regular human.

Evangel94
Has in contained any one of any real power? So far I've only seen it trap a human, and protect him against some bombs and some low street levelers. I have seen Hulk punch and do damage to him on more than one occasion, Pitt's claws rip through tanks like butter and can dig through the earth faster than most people can run on top of it. So far it is only him trying to survive this fight and not win it.

Well I wasn't going to say that he would try to contain PITT, but rather trying to show its versatility and durability to Troop.

Let me ask, is Pitt basically just Hulk with claws? Or is there more to Pitt than just that?

Da Pittman

Priest
Originally posted by Galan007
The Hulk buster would pwn Pitt, imo.
thumb up

Da Pittman
Has the Hulk Buster armor ever stopped Professor Hulk?

Evangel94
Well if he has to devote all of his energy to protect himself how is he going to fight? In both scans he is standing there generating his sheild but not moving. So he can protect himself but what else is he going to do?

Well I am not sure if this is just Iron Man in his regular armor, or if he can change his armor and wear the Hulkbuster Armor so I am a bit hesitant to answer without knowing which.

But If it's the latter, I see no reason why Iron Man couldn't just wear his own Hulkbuster Armor and then use his technopathy powers to remotely control one or more Hulkbuster Armors and various other armors to take on Pitt while staying at a safe distance away.

Galan007
Has the Hulk Buster armor ever stopped Professor Hulk? I was rather impressed at how well it did against WWH, personally.

Mindset
I was rather impressed at how well it did against WWH, personally.

thumb up

Da Pittman

Galan007

Da Pittman
Not sure about the shields, but I think that'd be a moot point against Pitt. To me, an onslaught of punches from WWH is far superior to anything Pitt and his claws can dish out. *shrugs*

Now the Hulkbuster was taking said punches for quite a while, whilst smacking up Hulk in the process. Granted, Tony was eventually beaten, , but he did better than most others against WWH. So far I haven't seen anything that Pitt's claws can't rip through

Evangel94
So far I haven't seen anything that Pitt's claws can't rip through

Well, I'm not going to argue what Pitt's claws and what they can cut through (I don't know Pitt well enough), but Tony Stark did design and build an adamantium Iron Man Armor. I'm sure that would stand up to Pitt's claws.

Galan007
So far I haven't seen anything that Pitt's claws can't rip through Yet I still find it hard to believe they can dish out as much damage as WWH's punches.

Da Pittman

Evangel94

The Illuminati
Not sure about the shields, but I think that'd be a moot point against Pitt. To me, an onslaught of punches from WWH is far superior to anything Pitt and his claws can dish out. *shrugs*

Now the Hulkbuster was taking said punches for quite a while, whilst smacking up Hulk in the process. Granted, Tony was eventually beaten, , but he did better than most others against WWH.

It's too bad that Tony had those nanities he was going to use on WWH were messed with before he got to use them. Because odds are more than likely it would have put WWH down.

But none the less Tony's satellite ray did the job anyway I guess later on.

Wolverine2006
Ironman does not have enough in that suit to handle PITT

Innerhype
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Ironman does not have enough in that suit to handle PITT

Considering what Tony does have in his suit, thats saying a lot. And I doubt PITT is that powerful.

The Illuminati
Originally posted by Innerhype
Considering what Tony does have in his suit, thats saying a lot. And I doubt PITT is that powerful.

Tony's got more than enough for Pitt.

IM 8/10 IMO

golem370
If Pitt is as strong as people say and Hulkbuster Suit lifts 175 tons it's not going to match up.

Da Pittman
Have Pitt's claw ever been broken? If Iron Man brought out his adamantium armor, then would his claws break against it? Nothing that I have ever seen has broken one of his talons, he has ripped through Creed armor and ship hulls like they were nothing, dug through solid rock faster than people can walk.

The Illuminati
Originally posted by golem370
If Pitt is as strong as people say and Hulkbuster Suit lifts 175 tons it's not going to match up.

This thread isn't h2h or slug fest only. Tony could if he chose to could go h2h but, that's not where he's going to be utilizing his shizznit. Periodic close quarters combined with repulsors, sonics, force fields, lasers, missles, technopathy with other suits other weapons...etc. Pitt would get overloaded with Tony's arsenal and fists.

Da Pittman

Soljer
I see Iron Man taking this fight.

In my opinion, of course.

CaptainStoic
There isn't much of a chance that Ironman would win against Pitt, when was the last time Ironman defeated hundreds or perhaps thousands of alien beings that were on par or greater in power than the Thing?

Pitt was bio engineered to destroy entire worlds filled with super powered beings, he also defeated a cosmic aberration named Urgrul Thul, who on panel was stated to be able to kill Gods and rape Angels... Ironman is just not on the level. For example we all saw what Thor did to him, even classic Thor had the power to destroy Ironman.

Caitlin Fairchild was barely able to hold Pitt at bay, and he wasn't really trying to kill her, Caitlin is stated to be on Supergirls level in strength and durability. There is no way on earth that Ironman is on Gladiators level or a Kryptonian. Without mind games Sentry would have ripped him out of his suit.

Pitt stopped Supreme and nearly killed him when he thought that Supreme was another bounty hunter that was after his head, and he had Image comics Thor's hammer to boot. Supreme is above Gladiator, who is above Ironman.

Pitt 10/10

The Illuminati
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
There isn't much of a chance that Ironman would win against Pitt, when was the last time Ironman defeated hundreds or perhaps thousands of alien beings that were on par or greater in power than the Thing?

Pitt was bio engineered to destroy entire worlds filled with super powered beings, he also defeated a cosmic aberration named Urgrul Thul, who on panel was stated to be able to kill Gods and rape Angels... Ironman is just not on the level. For example we all saw what Thor did to him, even classic Thor had the power to destroy Ironman.

Caitlin Fairchild was barely able to hold Pitt at bay, and he wasn't really trying to kill her, Caitlin is stated to be on Supergirls level in strength and durability. There is no way on earth that Ironman is on Gladiators level or a Kryptonian. Without mind games Sentry would have ripped him out of his suit.

Pitt stopped Supreme and nearly killed him when he thought that Supreme was another bounty hunter that was after his head, and he had Image comics Thor's hammer to boot. Supreme is above Gladiator, who is above Ironman.

Pitt 10/10

#1 Supergirl is <<<<< Gladiator
#2 Caitlin isn't confirmed to be at SG level of strength and durability
#3 That hammer was "NO" Moljnor
#4 Supreme is < Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.