The I am legend "controversial" ending

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BetrayedUnicorn
now my question is this, how is this controversial exactly in the opinion of you guys(bad grammar,sorry). what I got from it was the fact that instead of the infected being imoral, it was doctor neville who was imoral because he was killing the infected trying to get the cure,like he did not care if the died but they actually had feeling.

BetrayedUnicorn
please answer...

jaden101
cant say i've ever seen it regarded as controversial but yes i think when he looks at the photographs of all the people/zombies he has tested on and killed that he has been killing sentient and still partly human beings....at least in the alternative ending anyway

cant say either ending was controversial though

BetrayedUnicorn
no I was just asking because on the cover it said"never before seen controverial,alternate ending."

jaden101
well i didn't think it was controversial so much as ****ing shite

BetrayedUnicorn
agreed...made it seem like it was supposed to make me cry...It didnt

MildPossession
Yes, hardly controversial, way to sell a dvd. And yes both endings are crap but the alternative ending is closer to the book even though it is still very different.

BetrayedUnicorn
I liked the first ending much better...

SkinWalker
Second ending is better, but they still suck.

Wolfie
The only thing controversial about the alternate ending is that it sucks.

BetrayedUnicorn
laughing out loud

Spartan005
Yeah the alternate ending was pretty bad. I mean here we have these mutated, infected beings that wiped out most of earth's population... and yet they let neville live because he released one of their own?

Besides they should have perfected the CGI in the original version before adding more suckish looking zombies in the alternate ending

steverules
I was dissapointed by the film on so many levels

MildPossession
The CGI was bad, but at least they were better creatures than in the terrible Heston one, ugh.

steverules
The creatures in I am legend did suck, think that was part of the reason why I hated it...another reason was the lady and her kid, they were kind of annoying....they ate all his bacon! no expression

Mairuzu
Originally posted by MildPossession
The CGI was bad, but at least they were better creatures than in the terrible Heston one, ugh.

BetrayedUnicorn
Originally posted by steverules
The creatures in I am legend did suck, think that was part of the reason why I hated it...another reason was the lady and her kid, they were kind of annoying....they ate all his bacon! no expression the nerve of some people...eating bacon they dont own! What the f**k?

steverules
Originally posted by BetrayedUnicorn
the nerve of some people...eating bacon they dont own! What the f**k?

I know...I like bacon big grin

BetrayedUnicorn
Me too!pancakebunny

steverules
And after that he had no more bacon...which is very, very bad

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by jaden101
well i didn't think it was controversial so much as ****ing shite

I was dissapointed by the film on so many levels

Originally posted by MildPossession

Heston's version is way better than Smith's

S_D_J
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Heston's version is way better than Smith's

Agreed

justin99justin
I too agree with you

MildPossession
I didn't think much of I am Legend but give me that over Omega Man anyday...

BetrayedUnicorn
And after that he had no more bacon...which is very, very bad http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=98997355&albumID=1917124&imageID=25501719

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.