Calzaghe can't spell "Box"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caps Conscience
http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content2511.html?PHPSESSID=3e17fd6a616821e0a7b43912b3a39edd

I totally agree with everything that Floyd Sr. -cough boxing expert cough- says about Calzaghe.

Df02
yea man, he aint not having none of that shit, i dun not gonna disagree with nothing he said man.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content2511.html?PHPSESSID=3e17fd6a616821e0a7b43912b3a39edd

I totally agree with everything that Floyd Sr. -cough boxing expert cough- says about Calzaghe.

There are many other boxing experts who disagree with what you say about Calzaghe.

-AC

Df02
Calzaghe may not be able to spell box, but this 'expert' couldn't form a proper english sentence containing the word 'box'.

Mr. Slippyfist

I totally agree with everything that Floyd Sr. -cough boxing expert cough- says about Calzaghe. He'd still kick your ass. smile

And why did you need to make another thread on him?

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Df02
Calzaghe may not be able to spell box, but this 'expert' couldn't form a proper english sentence containing the word 'box'.

This statement would be important if this thread was about Floyd Sr.'s communication skills, but it's not, is it? It's about how Calzaghe should be properly ranked in today's boxing scene. Quit trying to change the subject of my this thread, TROLL.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
He'd still kick your ass. smile

I doubt it I have about 25 pounds on Zaghe and I fight dirty. shuriken

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
He'd still kick your ass. smile

And why did you need to make another thread on him?

Because I was actually in the middle of a debate with Jaden before it got closed. I have just been away from the computer all day so I couldn't continue it.

Dr. Leg Lock
i like Calzaghe. might not be the most entertaining, but he gets the job done.

I doubt it I have about 25 pounds on Zaghe and I fight dirty. shuriken take him down and pound him out or look for the leg lock thumb up

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Dr. Leg Lock
i like Calzaghe. might not be the most entertaining, but he gets the job done.

take him down and pound him out or look for the leg lock thumb up

Exactly!

As far Calzaghe is concerned I don't like the way he fights at all. He gained little respect from me when he beat Kessler, because he showed mental toughness, but lost it all in this fight with B-Hop. I don't care what anybody says HE GOT BEAT UP by a very old Boxer and basically won the fight with "show me" punches. It's just not the kind of performance that I want to see from a top 10 pound for pound boxer.

Dr. Leg Lock
Boxing is going downhill as far as having big names. I'm losing more and more interest. Plus, the scoring system is awful. Same with mixed martial arts and K1. I think the scoring system needs to be changed.

Alpha Centauri
Exactly!

As far Calzaghe is concerned I don't like the way he fights at all. He gained little respect from me when he beat Kessler, because he showed mental toughness, but lost it all in this fight with B-Hop. I don't care what anybody says HE GOT BEAT UP by a very old Boxer and basically won the fight with "show me" punches. It's just not the kind of performance that I want to see from a top 10 pound for pound boxer.

Let me ask a question, and make sure you answer it.

What bearing does your opinion of Calzaghe have on the fact that he has been undefeated for an entire decade and gained the respect of a lot more people more knowledgeable and experienced than you? What is your purpose with all these threads? To tell us that you dislike him and how he is rated? That's not what you're doing. You are making radically stupid claims just because you dislike him, rather than acknowledging he is overrated but admitting what he has done. Do you believe your opinion on boxing is more valid than the likes of those who praise him?

What about this do you not understand? "I dislike him, so he should be rated badly in spite of everything he's done."? You're an idiot.

You know nothing about how boxers are rated. He may be overrated, but you hate him simply because he is British. You have a thing against Brits. I think you are just quite jealous.

-AC

Df02
This statement would be important if this thread was about Floyd Sr.'s communication skills, but it's not, is it? It's about how Calzaghe should be properly ranked in today's boxing scene. Quit trying to change the subject of my this thread, TROLL.

The title statement would be important if this thread was about Calzaghe's spelling ability, but it's not, is it?

Grammar and proper use of the English language is more closely related to the title of this thread than Calzaghe's boxing skill.

And oh no, I got called a troll, in caps too... the horror.

jaden101
Because I was actually in the middle of a debate with Jaden before it got closed. I have just been away from the computer all day so I couldn't continue it.

feel free to pm if you like...wouldn't want to see you get banned...i like our debates

jaden101
Exactly!

there's been alot of fighters who've got to the top by being smart fighters who do their homework....there's no denying that Lennox Lewis wasn't really a great heavyweight...his punches weren't hard relative to some fighters...he wasn't that quick relative to some fighters....but he always studied his opponents and picked the weaknesses that everyone has

I've never defended Calzaghe as an entertaining fighter....he's had some good fights where he's showed immense class...but he knows he isn't the hardest puncher in the world...you can tell that by looking at his physique and technique...but he does his homework...he hits fast...he hits alot...and he lasts the distance...and that's why he wins

i said it before and i'll say it again...10 years as champ....over 20 defences....unified title...undefeated...end of story

Bicnarok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.