superman prime/hp doomsday vs depowered tyrant/mangog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
fight in a 1 mile square adamantium cage

which side takes it?

GahLakTus
Team 1 wins.

guy222
team two

Bouboumaster
Team 2

quanchi112
Team 2.

Lord Feron
Team 2 easily maybe they might break a sweat but idk prolly not

Nihilist
Bump.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Team 2 easily maybe they might break a sweat but idk prolly not ever seen Mangog sweat?... confused

Galan007
i'd go with team 2, due mainly to the BFR capabilities tyrant should *logically* possess.

The Nuul

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
i'd go with team 2, due mainly to the BFR capabilities tyrant should *logically* possess. What if bfr wasn't an option?

BattleMage
A depowered tyrant Why? Isn't Superman god himself. Or maybe he should just throw him into the sun.

Galan007
Originally posted by quanchi112
What if bfr wasn't an option? inconsequential. that is not a stipulation of this thread.

shokosugi
Team 1 wins

Warlord
team 2

quanchi112
inconsequential. that is not a stipulation of this thread. Ah, so your opinion wouldn't change. I agree team 2 wins no matter what the stipulations are.

xJLxKing
Ah, so your opinion wouldn't change. I agree team 2 wins no matter what the stipulations are.
I see you got a reading problem

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
I see you got a reading problem He hasn't disagreed with me so it stands to reason I was right in my assumption.

xJLxKing
He hasn't disagreed with me so it stands to reason I was right in my assumption. He didn't agree, or disagree, he avoided the question.

quanchi112
He didn't agree, or disagree, he avoided the question. Yes, which means he agrees just hasn't said so yet.

xJLxKing
Yes, which means he agrees just hasn't said so yet. laughing out loud Get that Sh!T out of her!

quanchi112
laughing out loud Get that Sh!T out of her! Out of here not out of her!!!!!!

Team 2 wins.

Galan007
He didn't agree, or disagree, he avoided the question. thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up So you refuse to give your opinion on the matter? Say there's no bfr who wins?

xJLxKing
So you refuse to give your opinion on the matter? Say there's no bfr who wins?
What don't you understand? He doesn't care about it! He only gave you his opinion about the thread scenario, not your own personal scenario or rules.

Why is it that you desperately want to get into an argument with people

Galan007
What don't you understand? He doesn't care about it! He only gave you his opinion about the thread scenario, not your own personal scenario or rules.

Why is it that you desperately want to get into an argument with people thumb up

quanchi112

Why is it that you desperately want to get into an argument with people I just wanted his opinion is all. I guess he won't give it.

xJLxKing
I just wanted his opinion is all. I guess he won't give it.
You understand why, right?

quanchi112
You understand why, right? I don't care either way. At least he reads marvel.

xJLxKing
I don't care either way. At least he reads marvel.
laughing out loud Trying to attack after such embarrassment is not smart

thanos-prime
Team 2

Omega Vision
Team 2. Lol at Quan's arguing for the sake of arguing.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Team 2. Lol at Quan's arguing for the sake of arguing.
It's funny. He was deliberately tried to start a off topic argument

quanchi112
laughing out loud Trying to attack after such embarrassment is not smart Such embarrassment? What are you talking about? I asked him a question and he failed to answer it. That's all that occurred.Originally posted by Omega Vision
Team 2. Lol at Quan's arguing for the sake of arguing. Asking questions is starting an argument?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.