UFP or Klingon Empire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
Which one would you choose?

I love diplomacy and all but....a warrior at heart!

I choose Klingon!

mmm

Troop
Sorry but what does UFP stand for again lol?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Troop
Sorry but what does UFP stand for again lol?

UFP=United Federation of Planets...
Anyway, The Klingons. I am a warrior, have been since I was 5

Neo Darkhalen
Klingons.

Badabing
The Federation seems like a bunch of pansies sometimes, except when Kirk goes rogue. Klingons ftw.

starlock
I will take the UFP....better defensive capabilities and have you seen the skirts the women wear shifty

Raoul
federation for me... i'd just be like kirk...

also, federation ships>klingon ones... stick out tongue

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Badabing
The Federation seems like a bunch of pansies sometimes, except when Kirk goes rogue. Klingons ftw. Not when Sisko is around, or after Janeway has spend the better half of a century in the Delta Quadrant! big grin

Originally posted by Raoul
federation for me... i'd just be like kirk...

also, federation ships>klingon ones... stick out tongue Exactly. Starfleet ships are packed with so much versatile technology, its like they all have superpowers.

Raoul
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Not when Sisko is around, or after Janeway has spend the better half of a century in the Delta Quadrant! big grin

Exactly. Starfleet ships are packed with so much versatile technology, its like they all have superpowers.

sisko did kick alot of ass, he's almost comparable to kirk h2h wise...

Badabing
Originally posted by Raoul
sisko did kick alot of ass, he's almost comparable to kirk h2h wise... bnone

NO WAY!!!!!

stick out tongue

Raoul
Originally posted by Badabing
bnone

NO WAY!!!!!

stick out tongue

big grin

durofborg

WrathfulDwarf
Klingons are experts in melee...mmm

Raoul
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Klingons are experts in melee...mmm

some are, some aren't... stick out tongue

look at way of the warrior...

Acrosurge
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Klingons are experts in melee...mmm That is true of many, though phasers have spread settings.

*considers*

starlock
I dont think i could eat the food from anywhere else, let alone kill it before i try and eat it, i am kinda picky laughing

Acrosurge
Originally posted by starlock
I dont think i could eat the food from anywhere else, let alone kill it before i try and eat it, i am kinda picky laughing Maybe you could survive off the Bloodwine? Bloodwine isn't alive. smile

Endrict Nuul
UFP reminds me of a American Government.

I chose Klingon Empire any day of the week.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
UFP reminds me of a American Government.

I chose Klingon Empire any day of the week. The UFP always struck me as more like the UN, at least until the Borg and the Dominion showed up and proved that diplomacy can't solve every conflict.

Symmetric Chaos
Federation. Better toys; more opportunities; less ritual combat.

Darth Creasy
UFP. Klingon women aren't submissive enough...though I would like to keep one as a slave, Jabba style!

Raoul
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Federation. Better toys; more opportunities; less ritual combat.

aye...

and more diverse women...

JayJohn85
I think I read somewhere that the klingons eventually join the feds......Cant beat em' join them it would appear the old adage applies.

PS> Theres a enterprise episode that collaborates this when jeffreys allows archer to look at ship specs on a holo thingy....among the specs where many klingon vessels, I doubt such extensive knowlege was achieved through spying alone

MasterAshenVor
United Federation of Planets...Id take the Galaxy Class and start owning BOP's and Negh'Var class starships

and plus Picard and Riker as my comrads...HOW COULD I GO WRONG!..

And also..Diana Troy WTF!! sexy as hell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.