Cardassians or Dominion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
Better villain for Janeway if they met in the Delta Quadrant?

starlock
The dominion for sure

Raoul
cardassians got pwned by everyone before the dominion showed up...

anything but the abuse the borg got, imo...

starlock
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Better villain for Janeway if they met in the Delta Quadrant?

Hmmm now that i am thinking about it..i am not sure....being only one ship the voyager would have a harder time with the dominion then the cardasians i.m.o....i dont think voyager would last long against that much opposition

Acrosurge
Originally posted by starlock
Hmmm now that i am thinking about it..i am not sure....being only one ship the voyager would have a harder time with the dominion then the cardasians i.m.o....i dont think voyager would last long against that much opposition Interesting thought... I dunno, Voyager made through the Delta Quadrant with the Borg Queen gunning for them for a significant period of time. That could be chalked up to extenuating circumstances, but I think the Borg are a greater and more powerful enemy than the Dominion. *shrugs*

Either way, the Dominion would clearly be a greater threat to the Voyager, what with a vastly superior fleet and sneaky shapeshifters.

starlock
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Interesting thought... I dunno, Voyager made through the Delta Quadrant with the Borg Queen gunning for them for a significant period of time. That could be chalked up to extenuating circumstances, but I think the Borg are a greater and more powerful enemy than the Dominion. *shrugs*

Either way, the Dominion would clearly be a greater threat to the Voyager, what with a vastly superior fleet and sneaky shapeshifters.

And lets not forget an army(crews etc) dependant on drugs* that will do whaever it takes to win smile were they called the Jem Hardar?

Acrosurge
And lets not forget an army(crews etc) dependant on drugs* that will do whaever it takes to win smile were they called the Jem Hardar? That, and they can also go invisible too!

starlock
That, and they can also go invisible too!

Yeah your right...hey didnt they also use cloaked mines and such, when sisko and crew were stuck on a planet?

Acrosurge
Yeah your right...hey didnt they also use cloaked mines and such, when sisko and crew were stuck on a planet? I vaguely remember such a thing. Nasty. You were never sure when a mine would go off and kill someone.

The Dominion would be tough, but the Voyager crew has been through so much (Krenim, Borg, 8472), I don't think I would ever count them out.

Raoul
those houdini's were awful little things...

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Raoul
those houdini's were awful little things... But what an awesome device to drive up the suspense in a story! Invisible death at any moment!

Raoul
But what an awesome device to drive up the suspense in a story! Invisible death at any moment!

yup, very true...

TricksterPriest
Ironically enough, the Federation mined the area around DS9 just before they abandoned it, with cloaked self-replicating mines. Rom came up with the idea. laughing out loud

Endrict Nuul
Dominion

Scoobless
With future Janeway's borg buster enhancements to the shields/weapons, could either of these guys make a dent in the ship?

Southern_Rebel
lol..still, the Cardassians or the Dominion(the Jim-Hadar atleast) would be assimilated before long in the Delta quadrant.

tsscls
Dominion
At the end of the day, however, Voyager was overprepared for either of these threats by the end of the series.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.