Vulcan vs. Nova

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
Who takes it?

Utrigita
Nova frankie ore Nova Richard Rider???

And current Vulcan???

id369
Current characters to both.

Utrigita
Okay thanks

guy222
vulcan should be a badass, losing to kallark and havok...too much hype

he is more powerful than richard, but he'll lose

smashyou
More powerful but lose...ok.

But yes Vulcan sucks lately. Nova wins I think.

complexbrother
if Nova (Richard Ryder) from Annilation then I pick him for the win.

guy222
bumprav

Bentley
I don't see the problem, Vulcan lose to Kallark who is ultra strong and getting tons of respects later, and to a sun-dipped Havoc, whose power is not quite established.

In my opinion Vulcan takes this 8/10.

Lord S
Nova

Enyalus
Vulcan would hurt Nova. Very badly.

Nihilist
nova 7/10

complexbrother
bump

rougeredmage
i am going to say that Nova has a tactical and startegic advantage over vulcan who is a child grown in a testtube and has never really set his rage aside...

Galan007
Vulcan. I really don't see him having too much difficulty.

guy222
vulcan

WhiteWitchKing
Nova blitz that #$#@ emperor's head in, recall Nova 19 where it was Nova corps against Serpent Society. Between the two, Nova's got more experience and better equipped. With his suit and combat experiences he's more likely to deduce Vulcan's abilities and ways to counter and beat Vulcan. Also, what's Vulcan's durability level again 'cause I see Nova ripping his throat out in bloodlust mode.

Nova 8/10.

guy222
Hopefully, Vulcan has some good showings

AlmightyKfish
Nova.

Even if he's outclassed powerwise (which IMO, he's not, Vulcans not that impressive), he has the Worldmind.

Worldmind is so useful it allowed The Girl with the standard powerset of a Centurian to have Phalanx Richard Rider at her mercy. He was literally over 1000 X more powerful than her.

Enyalus
Still Vulcan. Easily.

Lord Feron
I thought Havok isn't suppose to have any affect on Vulcan b/c theya re bros ame with cykes. Anyway. I still think the way V can manipulate energy is his key to victory.

Mindset
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Nova.

Even if he's outclassed powerwise (which IMO, he's not, Vulcans not that impressive), he has the Worldmind.

Worldmind is so useful it allowed The Girl with the standard powerset of a Centurian to have Phalanx Richard Rider at her mercy. He was literally over 1000 X more powerful than her. He doesn't have Worldmind anymore.

Red Hulk
Originally posted by Mindset
He doesn't have Worldmind anymore. He did on May 1st 2008

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.