Mr. Spock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo Darkhalen

Neo Darkhalen
Mr. Spock

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee217/Darkhalen/SpockVulcan.jpg

Creshosk
He also gave us the Borg.

Still I admire that man. he's my favorite original series character.

starlock
Vulcan neck pinch might be a sleeper hold...not sure about the mind meld being one?

Mr Spock will always be one of my favorites, i think the movies with him and Mcoy have some really good interactions with eachother

Neo Darkhalen
Yeah i meant those two as separate ability's.

DethRose
Have any of you ever read Vulcan's Forge and Vulcan's Heart? They are both about Mr. Spock. I cried when Spock died in The Wrath Of Khan.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Yeah i meant those two as separate ability's. Well, actually Spock's neck pinch isn't a sleeper. A sleeper cuts off the blood supply to the brain, resulting in unconsciousness. Spock's move simply and near-instantly disrupts the nervous system, also resulting in unconsciousness. So, you see, they aren't the same--

*shot with phaser*

Neo Darkhalen
erm

Not going to bother.

Acrosurge
erm

Not going to bother. You are benevolent.

Among Spock's other physical gifts listed above are his strength and speed, which are apparently several times superior to even gifted human levels.

Neo Darkhalen
I know that, i have an entire encyclopedia on all of Star Trek, a collection of comics and the DVD's of the original series.

I am a trekkie w00t or a semi....

Acrosurge
I know that, i have an entire encyclopedia on all of Star Trek, a collection of comics and the DVD's of the original series.

I am a trekkie w00t or a semi.... My apologies. I didn't mean to question your knowledge. I just wanted to contribute. smile

Neo Darkhalen
No by all means do, i would rather know where i am wrong in a field, i don't know much about Star Trek at all, since with age and not watching other series for a long time, i have forgot many things, if you can contribute and question that would be fantastic.

BruceSkywalker

starlock
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Spock is truly an iconic character and one of my all time fave ones from Trek. Requiem for Methuselah is my 3rd fave TOS episode.

That actually works

Now why did you have to say that, now my nephews will try and neck pinch me till the end of time big grin

DethRose

I am a trekkie w00t or a semi....

It is Trekker.

Badabing
I thought Spock was hilarious in The Voyage Home.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Badabing
I thought Spock was hilarious in The Voyage Home.

He was. I was laughing a lot.

DethRose
I liked when Spock was holding a tribble and was talking about how he was unaffected by them but he was stumbling on his words while he was stroking one of them. lol! Best Spock moment ever!

BruceSkywalker
I also loved when Spock returned to the Trek Universe in the TNG episodes Unification, pts 1 & 2

Raoul
I also loved when Spock returned to the Trek Universe in the TNG episodes Unification, pts 1 & 2

i thought unification part 1, without spock, wasnt great, but once he came into it, the episode seemed to jump up a gear big time, and i really enjoyed it...

DethRose
what was the name of the episode where Spock's father went on the Enterprise and he killed some blue dude and then something went wrong. Spock had to give his blood to his father.

BetrayedUnicorn
my favorite...of ever.starwars

Acrosurge
Was that "Journey to Babel"? Can't remember.

Neo Darkhalen

I enjoyed those episodes.

smashyou
Spock is made of win.

Also 500th post.

starlock
I always laugh when i watch the episode where spocks brain in taken out and they remote control him, is that because he is vulcan, or could any of the crew have been remote controlled if there brian ws removed?

DethRose
I think it is because Spock is a Vulcan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.