Class 100 Boxing Tournament

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Fight in a regular sized boxing ring that is surrounded by impenetrable forcefields....so no ring outs.

Win by KO only. Only fists are allowed. No use of any active superpowers (ie. flying, energy blasts, etc). No amping of attributes pre-fight.

Speed limit - speed of sound

Contestants:

Hulk
---
Superman
---
Thor
---
Wonder Woman
---
Silver Surfer
---
Black Adam

Who wins?

Badabing
If it's WW Hulk then he may have a very good chance. It's just his game.

Can't really ever count out Superman. He has enough showings.

Hmm, current Thor appears to be a beast. He's taken blasts from Destroyer.

Black Adam has a good chance if it's the WW III version.

psycho gundam
pick street levelers next time, you will get better results.

norrinradd43
I think Surfer takes it honestly.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by norrinradd43
I think Surfer takes it honestly.

KInda agree that surfer gets this only because he can draw out more energy from the cosmos then Supes can get from the sun and Hulk idk after a couple of round i can see him getting stronger as the match goes on. Yeah and no black adam is not winning this.

Hmmm if i have a dolalr to bet on someone. I choose Surfer. He has insane durability and he can prolly amp is hits with the power cosmic. Outpacing the hulk in getting stronge rdept and out lasting supes if we arent fighting on the sun or something where is forcefield is and may not be lol.

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by Lord Feron
KInda agree that surfer gets this only because he can draw out more energy from the cosmos then Supes can get from the sun and Hulk idk after a couple of round i can see him getting stronger as the match goes on. Yeah and no black adam is not winning this.

Hmmm if i have a dolalr to bet on someone. I choose Surfer. He has insane durability and he can prolly amp is hits with the power cosmic. Outpacing the hulk in getting stronge rdept and out lasting supes if we arent fighting on the sun or something where is forcefield is and may not be lol.

Surfer isn't allowed to do any of those things in this fight...

Lord Feron
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Surfer isn't allowed to do any of those things in this fight...

awww i phail... hmm well can supes draw power from any sun that is around? I mean he is like a battery eventually he will tire. On the other hand Hulk will get stronger, be faster, and is the only one that can regen really. so HULK FTW!!BOOYAH!

Badabing
Originally posted by Lord Feron
awww i phail... Self flaming ftw! laughing out loud

Wait, that's still against the rules. uhuh

stick out tongue

I honestly can't narrow this down anymore than Thor, Superman, Hulk and Black Adam. embarrasment

llagrok
Superman.

Priest
Hulk

celestialdemon
Thor

Endless Mike
Wonder Woman, she is the most skilled in HtH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.