Team Green Lantern VS Team yellow lantern

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
plot/set-up : Kilowag, Kyle Rayner and Guy Gardner cross paths with Yellow Lantern but he manages to get away. all three green lanters take chase but little do they know yellow Lantern has friends! his 'worst enemy' Bizzaro and his new side-kick!

Battle takes place on a planet alot like out mars but with breathable air.

Team Green Lantern~
Guy Gardner
Kyle Rayner
Kilowag

Team Yellow Lantern~
Yellow Lantern
Bizzaro http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bizarro
Match http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Match_%28DC_Comics%29

who wins? why? eek! and yes a bizarro can kick ass!

Lord Feron
Does bizarro have the cognitive capacity to weild a ring. Maybe the superboy one but i always figured Bizzaro supes was a dumbass. Yeha sure he can power the yellow ring with his fear or whatever but it takes concentration, technique, and skill to weild a weapon like that.

Soljer
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Does bizarro have the cognitive capacity to weild a ring. Maybe the superboy one but i always figured Bizzaro supes was a dumbass. Yeha sure he can power the yellow ring with his fear or whatever but it takes concentration, technique, and skill to weild a weapon like that.

The original post said nothing of giving Bizzaro and Match lantern rings.

It only mentioned the character "Yellow Lantern," who was a bizzaro version of Hal Jordan.

On topic, I think it's kinda unfair to put Bizzaros in versus matches. They're considered failures for a reason.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Soljer
The original post said nothing of giving Bizzaro and Match lantern rings.

It only mentioned the character "Yellow Lantern," who was a bizzaro version of Hal Jordan.

On topic, I think it's kinda unfair to put Bizzaros in versus matches. They're considered failures for a reason.

Bizzaros might be stupid and have a hard time understanding things but it doesnt mean they cant fight. sure if Bizzaro had a functioning mind he could be so much more devastating but as is he still knows how to fight. same goes for Match. he might be semi-retarded but he can still throw a punch and plow into anything that registers as an enemy/threat not to mention Yellow Lantern has already sproken backwards talk and managed to warn the bizzaros of coming thread. be it not enough time to really prep but i dont think any bizzaro can really prep anyway.

i gave them a small advantage to make up for having slow minds XD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.