Possible Outcome? Season 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
I never really ventured into this forum because I'm not really on KMC all that much anymore, but I do have a speculation of something to happen in the third season; as Heroes is my favorite television show. Someone else may have thought this idea up, and even made a thread on it.. but I'm way too lazy to search for it, sorry.

I believe that the main villain in the series is going to be Peter. In the first season, he's got probably the sissyest job a male can have, he's all about the inner good and saving the world BUT in season two, you get a much darker look at Peter. This is shown when he has no memory and is helping the baddies. The scene I am talking about is that of Peter about to kill the betraying baddie. Also, you see him aide in kills, plus almost kill Hiro. I figure that with Nathan dead (I figure Nathan dies, speculation) Peter will have nothing to hold him back, and he will go on a vendetta looking for who killed Nathan (AKA Peter is Pandoras Box) He will be driven to become the shows most powerful villian, due to his powers; even stronger then Sylar.

Just my thoughts.

vincent

stickman618
here's what's gonna happen(cos this always happens)

1)someone's gonna travel to the future and see something terrible
2) they're gonna go back to the past and decide they have to stop it from happening...
3)... and they eventually do

*add plot twist(s) somewhere in between

ragesRemorse
i dont care what happens. As long as there is not another writers strike resulting in a disappointing climax to the season. I will be happy

Strangelove
I think the aura-stealing character from the graphic novels will have an important part to play, dead or not.

stickman618
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
i dont care what happens. As long as there is not another writers strike resulting in a disappointing climax to the season. I will be happy

you're right

probably the only reason why they did the whole travel to the future and back thing again was because they, whoever the writers were, couldn't think of anything else

i still can't believe how short season 2 was

can't wait 'till season 3, it starts in September right?

starlock
Lets hope there is an audiance for season 3, i mean it has fallen off the map, and it needs some buzz, i dont think the second season did so good ratings wise.....they could have made an special episode or something all this time

Captain REX
They'll have their fans for the audience, no doubt about that.

Specials don't really seem to get the hype going in America, as far as I'm concerned. Everyone gets pumped for the Doctor Who Christmas specials, but Heroes... not so much.

Not to mention it is difficult for them to do a special with the way they have their plotines take the full season to conclude themselves.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

I never really ventured into this forum because I'm not really on KMC all that much anymore, but I do have a speculation of something to happen in the third season; as Heroes is my favorite television show. Someone else may have thought this idea up, and even made a thread on it.. but I'm way too lazy to search for it, sorry.

I believe that the main villain in the series is going to be Peter. In the first season, he's got probably the sissyest job a male can have, he's all about the inner good and saving the world BUT in season two, you get a much darker look at Peter. This is shown when he has no memory and is helping the baddies. The scene I am talking about is that of Peter about to kill the betraying baddie. Also, you see him aide in kills, plus almost kill Hiro. I figure that with Nathan dead (I figure Nathan dies, speculation) Peter will have nothing to hold him back, and he will go on a vendetta looking for who killed Nathan (AKA Peter is Pandoras Box) He will be driven to become the shows most powerful villian, due to his powers; even stronger then Sylar.

Just my thoughts.

vincent

I honestly don't think they'll make Peter a villain, but I totally see where you're coming from. I could be wrong.

Charles Deveaux said that Peter has the ability to love unconditionally, but Neil's right, that could be used against him.

starlock
i dont see peter being the main villain or becoming one, but i could see some play on his darker side

Gideon
Peter's not intimidating. Sylar, on the other hand? Powerful and intelligent. Peter's got brawns but no brains.

Strangelove
He's got heart though. And some of the greatest villains in fiction were people whose hearts turned them to do horrible things.

stickman618
Originally posted by Gideon
Peter's not intimidating. Sylar, on the other hand? Powerful and intelligent. Peter's got brawns but no brains.

i'll say

he was practically retarded in season 2

starlock
Thinking about it and seeing the promos for the upcoming season....i could see a alternate reality peter (future.. etc) being a main villain

Strangelove
Originally posted by starlock
Thinking about it and seeing the promos for the upcoming season....i could see a alternate reality peter (future.. etc) being a main villain that's quite likely, actually. Kring seems to have a hard-on for alternate timelines.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.