What If?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
OK, here goes. this is the first attempt at taking a character from Trek and putting said character in a situation. If its too broad then let me know I can try to fix it.

First up....Had James T. Kirk been captain of Voyager could he have gotten them home perhaps faster? What would Kirk's chances been up against the Borg or the Hirogen?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
First up....Had James T. Kirk been captain of Voyager could he have gotten them home perhaps faster?

The man has sex at the drop of a hat. He would save them in episode one.

What would Kirk's chances been up against the Borg or the Hirogen?

Poor. He tended to fight campy foes. Not to mention Janeway probably had some intel on the Borg beforehand and Kirk has never even heard of them.

Badabing
Kirk would have assimilated the Borg....

Creshosk
Originally posted by Badabing
Kirk would have assimilated the Borg.... By "uploading" an orgasm to the collective via one of the female drones.

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q287/dean1980_photo/KirkAwesome.jpg

Badabing
Originally posted by Creshosk
By "uploading" an orgasm to the collective via one of the female drones.

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q287/dean1980_photo/KirkAwesome.jpg eek! laughing out loud

grey fox
Kirk would sleep with EVERY female. Seven would be pregnant within her first three episodes and the Borg would willingly aid the Enterprise in their journey home, just for the hive-mind orgasms they'd receive from Kirks 'diplomatic meetings' with the Borg Queen.

Raoul
Originally posted by Creshosk
By "uploading" an orgasm to the collective via one of the female drones.

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q287/dean1980_photo/KirkAwesome.jpg

i am sooo profiling that...

kirk beat a vulcan at chess. he'd outwit any enemy in the delta quadrant...

starlock
I would hope that in janeways position,kirk would have all of the knowledge of her time and data banks also.....Kirk would make it home without a doubt and handle anything she did

Shakyamunison
OK, here goes. this is the first attempt at taking a character from Trek and putting said character in a situation. If its too broad then let me know I can try to fix it.

First up....Had James T. Kirk been captain of Voyager could he have gotten them home perhaps faster? What would Kirk's chances been up against the Borg or the Hirogen?

Kirk would have not destroyed the array, and would have used it to get home. The Ocompa would have been screwed.

WrathfulDwarf
I would say he would have pull the same decisions. But knowing Kirk...he'll would use more military tactics.

Raoul
kirk would have b*tchslapped the kazon, and then gone home...

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Badabing
Kirk would have assimilated the Borg....

By sleeping with the Borg Queen.

steverules
Since it's kirk then he would have sex with the borg queen but neevr call her back leading to the borg assimilating voyager

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.