Human Torch vs. Flash (Wally)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
Who wins?

Badabing
Flash. ka-dur

Symmetric Chaos
Johnny can fly. Wally is grounded.

Battle of attrition goes to Torch.

Eternal Idol
The Torch's gonna have a hard time tagging the Flash. Couldn't the latter create tornadoes by running around in circles?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
The Torch's gonna have a hard time tagging the Flash. Couldn't the latter create tornadoes by running around in circles?

Wally is fast enough to make vortices by spinning his hands. They're strong enough to slow a runaway train.

Eternal Idol
So, in other words, Torch is screwed, yes?

Symmetric Chaos
Yes.

naruto2424
flash all the way

Lord Feron
i still feel flash can win but let me bring up a interesting idea. Can't torch go super nova and i belioeve thats greater then any tornado flash can muster. I mean using the nova to stop the tornados. I don't think the nova can tag flash h will prolly just run away. So i don't think flash will win via tornado trick.

batmanfan136
the flash, but johnny does have chance

Superherovandal
when torch goes nova flash runs a safe distance away and after pummels torch.

Evangel94
Originally posted by Superherovandal
when torch goes nova flash runs a safe distance away and after pummels torch.

Well the Human Torch wins if Flash has to run away from the battlefield to escape the supernova.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Evangel94
Well the Human Torch wins if Flash has to run away from the battlefield to escape the supernova.
True. hmmmm Interesting outcome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.