Dante's challenge!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThoraxeRMG
He fights the Metal Gear Models, REX, RAY and RAXA at the same time!
He's also surrounded by a 13 Genome Soldiers, Gurlukovich Mercenaries and Arsenal Tengu! Can Dante survive!?

fascistcrusader
There's nothing any of those opponents could do to hurt Dante, he could take on the entirety of the MGS universe with one hand.

Burning thought
right, and Marvel and DC perhaps, with Sephiroth beating on Galactus in the rear, i can see it now lmao

Raijin
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
There's nothing any of those opponents could do to hurt Dante, he could take on the entirety of the MGS universe with one hand. I agree with you that he would most likely win, but not that easy, it really depends on wether REX or RAY would be able to land some bullseyes with their laser type weapons but I'd say that's pretty unlikely after looking at Dante's Trickster skills and I would also say that they could easily be taken out with Pandora's box since they were both taken out by Stingers.

And wtf are the soldiers gonna do? Shoot him? They might as well kill themselves, they're not worth sh*t in this fight.

fascistcrusader
Even if they did hit him with their laser weapons, he'd just regen.

Burning thought
what if the lasers blew his head off?

Dante has never regenerated much more than cuts in his body, never regrown anything

fascistcrusader
He was shot in the head at his weakest in DMC 3, the parts of him displaced by the bullet instantly grew back, closing the hole. When Alastor went through him it left a big hole in his torso, whih instantly closed up. Same with his fight with Nero in DMC 4 when he's impaled on the Rebellion.

Burning thought
yeh, shot by ladies human pistol, which knocked his head back but no real damage.....

not a big hole....it cut through him yet nothing says instantly, ive seen the scene, you cannot even see his chest so for all you know it could of taken more than instantly

if he lost a limb or his head fried off, hes toast, or if an organ was ripped out, hes not as durable as Kain

Raijin
Have you NOT seen the cutscene where Vergil would pretty much have gotten cut in half but thanks to his regen he survived. They're twins, with the same DNA so it's safe to say they have the regen level.

Burning thought
Regen does not save you getting cut in half, ive seen the cutscene and played the fight against vergil, the slice across Virgils body does not mean he would have been cut in half, infact remembering it now, it was rather pathetic, it did not even go all the way through

yeh i just watched it again, it goes through along the side and around, it cuts his chest but not through his spine, thats a durability feat really, not a regen one

Raijin
Originally posted by Burning thought
Regen does not save you getting cut in half, ive seen the cutscene and played the fight against vergil, the slice across Virgils body does not mean he would have been cut in half, infact remembering it now, it was rather pathetic, it did not even go all the way through Watch it again, would you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0s8fWUPRiw

At 5:38.

That's not a slice and yeah sure it didn't go all the way through, it got stuck somewhere, didn't it? Yeah, explain how come he's holding the sword. Yeah, doesn't make much sense now, does it?

Also, why assume demons even have vital organs? Their anatomy is probably a lot different from ours. We haven't even seen anything that actually suggests they have vital organs.

Also, what even suggests that the MGs are fast enough to hit Dante?

Please, TRY to answer these questions.

Burning thought
As i just said, i have watched it smile edit sorry

it did not get stuck or go all the way through the spine, it goes across the front through a lot of Vergils body but not out the other side, it comes through his side, and Dante swings it back to him, the blood comes out in the same fashion.

I dont know about speed, i was simply saying their regen will not be regerating heads or limbs if they are removed

their not demons, their half demons

General Kaliero
Come on guys, you know this.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.