Iron Man vs. Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
I keep telling my friend WW would win but he keeps saying I'm wrong, so what say you guys?

ÇãPž™
Spite thread. Iron man 11/10.

draxx_tOfU
Wonder Woman ftw...

Marvelknight
Wonder Woman, 8/10

Hannibal-Lector
ww....

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
Wonder Woman ftw...

Lord Feron
Yeah im pretty confident WW 8/10.

fangirl101
as if. wonder womans wins every single time.

Richv1
Wonder Woman would rip his armor off and than stomp him to paste.

Richard Vasseur
www.jazmaonline.com

spidey-dude

guy222
diana

Endrict Nuul
WW stomps.

Avlon
WW stomps.

Question for the WW experts. Would WW's lasso affect Tony within his armor?
Not hold him (we know it would) but the whole "truth" thing...

Mindset
IM can rock WW with one casual blast, he did so in the Jla/Avenger crossover shifty

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Avlon
WW stomps.

Question for the WW experts. Would WW's lasso affect Tony within his armor?
Not hold him (we know it would) but the whole "truth" thing...

He knows he's a alcoholic and likes sex.

Maybe Tony can get it on with Diana.... wink

DeathKap
WW. Unless he has his one of his higher suits then he gets beat sensless.

The Illuminati
Originally posted by Mindset
IM can rock WW with one casual blast, he did so in the Jla/Avenger crossover shifty

yes Yup! IM for the majority.

SuperiorTech
WW FTW

tkitna

Yep. Thats what i'm basing my answer on since so many people take that book as canon.

Tony 10/10

Obviously Wonder Man would beat Green Lantern too since he broke two of his constructs.

fangirl101
Originally posted by tkitna
Yep. Thats what i'm basing my answer on since so many people take that book as canon.

Tony 10/10

Obviously Wonder Man would beat Green Lantern too since he broke two of his constructs.
In a forum fight, he won't have a boom tube, she won't be busy fighting quasar, and she'll be looking for him. She's far too fast for Tony to do anything but get peeled out of that suit.

tkitna
In a forum fight, she shouldnt be even coming close to beating Quasar either, but yet you think she can.

Whatever.

Avlon

Motherbox Iron Man. He's like Iron Man quad core with 4 terrabytes of ram from an 286 processor and 512 kilobytes of memory. geek

psycho gundam
never said which suit, asgardian armour anyone?

shifty

spawnwest
Wonder Woman FTW

After beating him she would take his armor to Hephaestus and have it molded down into a new pair of shoes.

ultimatethor

Very true.

Darth Martin
What's Tony going to do to her? Shoot her with a replusor beam? We are talking about a woman who takes hits from Superman and other DC heavyweights.

Wonder Woman is stronger, faster, more manuverable, better fighter and tactictian, and has a unbreakable lasso and tiara that if she threw at him would tear his head off.

I say Wonder Woman kills Tony in one hit but that's just me.

Warrior18
Wonder Woman 10/10. Though Tony could hurt her a bit, considering she resorts to blocking normal bullets much of the time..........

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Warrior18
Wonder Woman 10/10. Though Tony could hurt her a bit, considering she resorts to blocking normal bullets much of the time.......... Depends. What are you reffering to Tony hurting her with? Repulsor beams. There blunt force. Bullets aren't. I don't see how a repulsor beam will phase her when she takes hits from Superman. Uni-Beam? Not sure if she has a weakness to heat-based attacks. Doesn't matter though b/c neither will significantly or at all damage her. And again, all this is assuming Diana gives these options. She's more than capable of killing Tony before he can react.

Warrior18
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Depends. What are you reffering to Tony hurting her with? Repulsor beams. There blunt force. Bullets aren't. I don't see how a repulsor beam will phase her when she takes hits from Superman. Uni-Beam? Not sure if she has a weakness to heat-based attacks. Doesn't matter though b/c neither will significantly or at all damage her. And again, all this is assuming Diana gives these options. She's more than capable of killing Tony before he can react.

Meh IMO Iron Man's beams>>>>>>>>>>bullets. But yeh WW finishes him fast. I was just taking cheap pot shots at Wondie's durability. stick out tongue

Mindset
Depends. What are you reffering to Tony hurting her with? Repulsor beams. There blunt force. Bullets aren't. I don't see how a repulsor beam will phase her when she takes hits from Superman. Uni-Beam? Not sure if she has a weakness to heat-based attacks. Doesn't matter though b/c neither will significantly or at all damage her. And again, all this is assuming Diana gives these options. She's more than capable of killing Tony before he can react. A repulsor beam has phased her.

Nemesis X
I would say Iron Man since he has experience fighting people from lands that were thought to be myth.

SupremeMan
Originally posted by Warrior18
Meh IMO Iron Man's beams>>>>>>>>>>bullets. But yeh WW finishes him fast. I was just taking cheap pot shots at Wondie's durability. stick out tongue

Yeah but by that token, Superman's punches >> Iron-Man's repulsors >> bullets.

I agree with your conclusion though, WW annihilates him.

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Very true.

I guess he beats a GL too rolling on floor laughing

WW 10/10.

NonSensi-Klown
Originally posted by Nemesis X
I would say Iron Man since he has experience fighting people from lands that were thought to be myth.

laughing out loud

Darth Martin
A repulsor beam has phased her. If Cross-Over's were canon then Wolverine could beat Lobo. erm

Mindset
If Cross-Over's were cannon then Wolverine could beat Lobo. erm Not all crossovers are canon.

And Wolverine can.

Darth Martin
No he can't.

Wolverine doesn't have a chance in hell against someone who slugs it out with Superman, can heal faster than Wolverine, and can create duplicates of himself.

Nemesis X
If Tony wanted, he would make a WW buster suit. He made a Hulk buster and he once kicked Hulk's butt, he made a transformer buster and kicked decepticon butt, and he made a Thor buster and almost kicked Thor's butt. Diana's gonna lose if Tony does make a WW buster.

Mindset
No he can't.

Wolverine doesn't have a chance in hell against someone who slugs it out with Superman, can heal faster than Wolverine, and can create duplicates of himself. You must not know who Wolverine is.

None of that matters.

snikt

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Nemesis X
If Tony wanted, he would make a WW buster suit. He made a Hulk buster and he once kicked Hulk's butt, he made a transformer buster and kicked decepticon butt, and he made a Thor buster and almost kicked Thor's butt. Diana's gonna lose if Tony does make a WW buster. Hulk>Any suit Tony makes to fight him with. Megatron destroyed the Transformer armor and forced Tony to abandon it. I can't see Tony making a suit that he can hope to reach her level of strength, speed, experience, and fighting skill with.

Darth Martin
You must not know who Wolverine is.

None of that matters.

snikt Didn't know you were being sarcastic. Thought you were actually serious. smile

*Abandons Lobo vs Wolverine Debate*

Richv1
Wonder Woman would so easily destroy IM. Its really not even close.

fangirl101
Not even remotely a fight.
Wondy 100/10.

Priest
Originally posted by Superman XX5
Spite thread. Iron man 11/10.
TRUTH.

The Great Galen
Oneshots him, next plz.

lawest9
IM can rock WW with one casual blast, he did so in the Jla/Avenger crossover shifty 2 things: he caught her and GL off guard and his armor was amped by a mother box.

lawest9
Originally posted by tkitna

Tony 10/10

Obviously Wonder Man would beat Green Lantern too since he broke two of his constructs. That was due to willpower......a GL of stronger willpower like hal would have been able to restraint simon......i've seen hal hold superman secure once.

ultimatethor
Iron man one shots her with his repulsor ray blast similar to JLA/avengers

DTM
Extremis Iron Man is the only version of IM I think has a chance against WW, and then still not the best chance. Id say WW takes it 75% of the time against Extremis IM, 100% of the time against classic IM.

Philosophía
Wonder Woman. Every. Time.

Richv1
Wonder Woman would easily squish him in his armor.

cloud102
Wonder Woman.

starlock
Wonder Woman for the win

Decepticon
WW is leagues above IronMan.

WW 10/10.

Marvelknight
Poor Tony....

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by Marvelknight
Poor Tony....

Diana will be merciful. She'll leave scraps of his suit behind. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.