Tyrant vs. In-betweener

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
Who wins?

guy222
I-B

guy222
I-B

Knowsbleed33
'tweener

Stoic
I'm trying to remember how well Galactus did against the Inbetweener. From what I remember, he seemed to have done better against him than he did when he fought Tyrant, then again it all depends on how much power Galactus had when he fought the Inbetweener.

Knowsbleed33
IIRC the IB did pretty well. He knew he couldn't defeat Galactus unless he drew him into Order and Chaos' realm though.

Xplosive
Tyrant

Bouboumaster
In-Betweener is the opposite of Galactus, altought I always think that Galactus was slightly superior.

I think that I-B wins

Endrict Nuul
What power is Tyrant at? either way IB wins.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
What power is Tyrant at? either way IB wins.

Normally, he isn't far behind Galactus.

Depowered, he stomped shit some heralds, and beat Thanos better that Odin did. I, personnaly, place him in as a high skyfather.

vansonbee
In-Betweener wins

Harbinger
The In-Betweener

Utrigita
The inbetweener for the win.

Enyalus
In-Betweener at least 8/10, whether Tyrant is Full Powered or not.

celestialdemon
Any version of Tyrant loses.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Normally, he isn't far behind Galactus.

Depowered, he stomped shit some heralds, and beat Thanos better that Odin did. I, personnaly, place him in as a high skyfather.
Beat Thanos Better than Odin Did? Hell no he didn't. Odin was slapping Thanos all over. Thanos's blast didn't even have an effect on Odin. And Thanos had a weapon and Prep against Tyrant.

Enyalus
Originally posted by fangirl101
Beat Thanos Better than Odin Did? Hell no he didn't.

Thanos looked worse off after the battle against Tyrant than he did against Odin.

...Right. And Tyrant still beat him up. That's why it's more impressive.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by fangirl101
Beat Thanos Better than Odin Did? Hell no he didn't. Odin was slapping Thanos all over. Thanos's blast didn't even have an effect on Odin. And Thanos had a weapon and Prep against Tyrant.

Odin didn't even been able to put down Thanos more that a couple of seconds. And Thanos were ready for more.

Thanos, with prep and upgrad, had to get the **** out for his life against Tyrant. He did it with style, tought.

Knowsbleed33
I don't put much faith in Thanos' battle with DP Tyrant. He wasn't really trying.

Sup3rman1521
In-Betweener 6-7/10

Tenebrous
i have to say i've never seen a thread with this many sigs of Galactus or Galactus in the background

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.