Thor (pg) vs Morg (wol)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Do it!

CaptainStoic
Morg

quanchi112
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Morg How?

guy222
Morg

Priest
The Blood and Thunder Thor would win IMO.

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
Morg Guy explain to me why you feel this way.

guy222
Morg easily handled heralds

WMT stalemated Thanos. Destroyed BRB and Norrin

I guess u could say...stalemate. I'm a big Morg fan. Lil biased

Priest
Originally posted by guy222
Morg easily handled heralds

WMT stalemated Thanos. Destroyed BRB and Norrin

I guess u could say...stalemate. I'm a big Morg fan. Lil biased
Wats up Guy, Go Lakers.
He also beat Warlock handily wink

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by quanchi112
How?

How? Thanos was able to stay with him without being turned to paste is how. Morg was handling high level Heralds with ease is also another point, and he was able to destroy large planetoids with ease just to show what level of power he was throwing around.

Thor with the PG seemed to be written down unless he just didn't know how to tap the PG's power as well as Warlock. In this instance Morg was more in control of his power while Thor was a blundering idiot on a tier.

guy222
Originally posted by Priest
Wats up Guy, Go Lakers.
He also beat Warlock handily wink

Hey buddy

Kobe and crew should handle Utah. Duncan's Spurs looked old tonite

He did

Priest
Yeah Duncan only had 5 points erm

I'm routing for The Hornets to win this, but thats still doubtful.

quanchi112
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
How? Thanos was able to stay with him without being turned to paste is how. Morg was handling high level Heralds with ease is also another point, and he was able to destroy large planetoids with ease just to show what level of power he was throwing around.

Thor with the PG seemed to be written down unless he just didn't know how to tap the PG's power as well as Warlock. In this instance Morg was more in control of his power while Thor was a blundering idiot on a tier. Thor with the power gem went through Strange,Surfer,and the Infinity Watch. These characters would mop the floor with those heralds that Morg went through. Dont forget Surfer left the battle to go get Galactus and that Nova injured him. Thor wins this as he fought tougher competition than these heralds one of which wasnt the Surfer when the group engaged him.

Evangel94
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thor with the power gem went through Strange,Surfer,and the Infinity Watch. These characters would mop the floor with those heralds that Morg went through. Dont forget Surfer left the battle to go get Galactus and that Nova injured him. Thor wins this as he fought tougher competition than these heralds one of which wasnt the Surfer when the group engaged him.

Hmm....why create this thread if you already have your opinion set for the match? I know you want to hear what the forum thinks, but since you created the thread I would think that one should take a non-argumentative stance since everyone taking time out of their to respond to a thread you created?

guy222
Originally posted by Priest
Yeah Duncan only had 5 points erm

I'm routing for The Hornets to win this, but thats still doubtful.

I think the homecourt will favor the Hornets. The Spurs will prolly plaster West's comments and use that as inspiration

Duncan won't have 5 pts in game two. If the Hornets can survive an onslaught by Tim, they'll win.

Again for the thread....Morg w/PC/WOL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.