Silver Surfer (Current) vs. (Kingdom Come) Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
Who take it?

Mindset
What did KC Marvel do impressive, I just remember he died.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Mindset
What did KC Marvel do impressive, I just remember he died.

He gave KC Superman trouble, who is much more powerful than current Superman. Captain Marvel is also a lot more powerful now that he is older and has a better understanding of how to use his Power.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Marvelknight
He gave KC Superman trouble, who is much more powerful than current Superman. Captain Marvel is also a lot more powerful now that he is older and has a better understanding of how to use his Power. But he still cant beat Superman.

zeel
Originally posted by quanchi112
But he still cant beat Superman.

sure he can and he did.

KC superman vs KC captian marvel

superman still and always will have a edge on cap in the strength,duribility and speed department.

but in KC supes by the end of the fight was bruised up his out fit was torn apart and he was bleeding all over the place.

KC supes vs KC captian marvel

1 only relying on physical strength duribility and speed. No magic lightning bolt and provided supes fights up to the same potential that cap does.

supes 6/4

but give credit where credit is due supe got smoked in that fight and i mean bad. Even before the lightning came out.

reg supes and reg cap vs ss surfer wins.

KC supes and KC cap they can both beat him np, but i still think surfer has a chance against even KC supes and cap. SUrfer is so versital its not even funny.

zeel
miss quote reg supes and reg cap lose to ss.

quanchi112
Originally posted by zeel
sure he can and he did.

KC superman vs KC captian marvel

superman still and always will have a edge on cap in the strength,duribility and speed department.

but in KC supes by the end of the fight was bruised up his out fit was torn apart and he was bleeding all over the place.

KC supes vs KC captian marvel

1 only relying on physical strength duribility and speed. No magic lightning bolt and provided supes fights up to the same potential that cap does.

supes 6/4

but give credit where credit is due supe got smoked in that fight and i mean bad. Even before the lightning came out.

reg supes and reg cap vs ss surfer wins.

KC supes and KC cap they can both beat him np, but i still think surfer has a chance against even KC supes and cap. SUrfer is so versital its not even funny. I meant Marvel still cant beat Superman even though he got a better handle on his powers. I think the Surfer can take this.

starlock
He gave KC Superman trouble, who is much more powerful than current Superman. Captain Marvel is also a lot more powerful now that he is older and has a better understanding of how to use his Power.

Was he not unstable mentally and/or insane?

I give this to the surfer hands down

Symmetric Chaos

He was completely off his rocker. Soloman wasn't on speaking terms with him. KCMarvel had less understanding of his powers than than the normal one.

Also he was killed by a nuke. Surfer (and normal Marvel) can give and take a lot more than that.

zeel
Originally posted by quanchi112
I meant Marvel still cant beat Superman even though he got a better handle on his powers. I think the Surfer can take this.

supes not holding back will always be just above cap weather hes sundipping or not.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by starlock
Was he not unstable mentally and/or insane?

I give this to the surfer hands down

That's in the comic, in this thread his mind is ok.

draxx_tOfU
he still gets stomped...

what does CM bring to the table against SS anyway?...

strength? speed? magical lightning?...

erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.