King Thor vs JLA Big 5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evangel94
King Thor (Thor with Odinforce) w/ Battlearmor

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4927/thorcostume7battlearmorgg9.jpg

vs

Regular Superman
Batman
Regular Wonder Woman
Regular Green Lantern John Stewart
Martian Manhunter

Asgard is floating above New York City. The JLA Big 5 launch an all-out assault on King Thor who is alone residing in Asgard. No sundipping, No BFR, No Prep, and only the characters involved. Just a direct fight to the finish.

Who is left standing? Can the JLA Big 5 put down King Thor, or will Thor reign supreme in the end?

quanchi112
King Thor crushes them.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by quanchi112
King Thor crushes them.

zeel
thor

guy222
KT

CaptainStoic
Love that pic of King Thor.

King Thor wins.

TrollDog
What the f**k?

fangirl101
King Thor is a skygod. You have batman who does nothing but gets killed in the first pico. superman dies next. he has no magic protection. wonder woman and martian manhunter die next. and green lantern dies last. the third picosecond king thor is back in asgard eating chicken and dumplings.

psycho gundam
picoseconds??? maybe a week long fight minimum.

wonder woman is the last one standing of the five as she is the best suited to face him.

imo the death/defeat order;
-lantern goes first as he will try to protect the others from thor's assults, thus angering him and well...he gets rid of him.

-manhunter is next as he too will try to end the fight with tp, intangibility and the like as superman flight rams into thor again and again. thor will put two and two together and get rid of mm soon after so he can focus on superman and wonder woman.

-superman goes down after a long battle due to thor's overwhelming force and magics, he will attack in tandem with wonder woman but he wont be able to soak the damage thor dishes out.

-batsy is next only so the cliche death scene can arrive. he dies as he initiates a plan he has been concocting throughout the start of the confrontation, he deduces that the source of thor's power is his hammer and plans to remove it.but he dies trying as the true nature of thor's power comes from within.

-wonder woman infuriated by the death of batman gives thor a good fight but eventually she is also overwhelmed.

fangirl101
Originally posted by psycho gundam
picoseconds??? maybe a week long fight minimum.

wonder woman is the last one standing of the five as she is the best suited to face him.

imo the death/defeat order;
-lantern goes first as he will try to protect the others from thor's assults, thus angering him and well...he gets rid of him.

-manhunter is next as he too will try to end the fight with tp, intangibility and the like as superman flight rams into thor again and again. thor will put two and two together and get rid of mm soon after so he can focus on superman and wonder woman.

-superman goes down after a long battle due to thor's overwhelming force and magics, he will attack in tandem with wonder woman but he wont be able to soak the damage thor dishes out.

-batsy is next only so the cliche death scene can arrive. he dies as he initiates a plan he has been concocting throughout the start of the confrontation, he deduces that the source of thor's power is his hammer and plans to remove it.but he dies trying as the true nature of thor's power comes from within.

-wonder woman infuriated by the death of batman gives thor a good fight but eventually she is also overwhelmed.

no. just do it. no. no. no. no.

psycho gundam
why? I used more logic than you did. try to explain yourself ...fangirl *snickers*

Marvelknight
I think KT would win, after a very long battle. Superman would be the last one standing even though WW is better when fighting against foes with magical powers. Superman has the raw power the others are missing.

fangirl101
why? I used more logic than you did. try to explain yourself ...fangirl *snickers* honestly, i was giving the jla more credit. if rkt is as powerful as odin, then these five fall with the snap of thor's fingers.

psycho gundam
but you are forgetting the thor factor.
he at least engages his opponents in a physical fight even though it is one sided. and besides, only abstracts and magicians instant bfr, they either lack fighting skills or personalties.

Evangel94
Originally posted by fangirl101
honestly, i was giving the jla more credit. if rkt is as powerful as odin, then these five fall with the snap of thor's fingers.

why? I used more logic than you did. try to explain yourself ...fangirl *snickers*

Psycho Gundam, I think he might be confusing "King Thor" with "Rune King Thor" in this battle. I'm only referring to King Thor during the "reigning" (only had the odinpower but not the runes) where he subjugated Earth to his will and killed heroes who defied him.

ultimatethor
King thor easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.