Gears of War any problems?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
Am thinking of buying this game but i read some reviews and some people say they had problems . Is it woth getting for your PC ?

Mairuzu
Depends on how upgraded your PC is

coolmovies
Just brought a new PC 2 months ago

Mairuzu
I haven't tried it on PC personally

But i've heard it was alright

Admiral Akbar
The PC version looks better if you have an upgraded PC. Well, it depends on how upgraded I suppose. The game, though, has extra content and a community that can mod the game in many different ways. That alone should motivate you to buy it, but IMO the game is not worth the price. Unless you don't plan to play the multiplayer portion of the game then I would say go for it and buy the game. But if you do plan on playing online then the fees you need to pay to play isn't worth it.

Peach
There's already a Gears of War thread. Use that one.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=400472&highlight=title%3Agears+forumid%3A66

coolmovies, this is a warning as you've been told multiple times to stop making duplicate threads.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.