tenebrious and aegis vs. the current jsa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
does the new bigger jsa have what it takes to bring down these two?
they get 1 day worth of prep. no outside devices or stuff like that tho. just a plan.

CaptainStoic
Having trouble taking the Herald of Gog down, weighs heavily against the possibility of the JSA being successful at defeating Aegis alone. Pitting them against both Aegis and Tenebrous seems to be an impossibility... one which will have them them looking for new teamates to fill the slots of their fallen.

vlaaad12345
The same herald of gog who can fight off a source amped infinity man...

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
The same herald of gog who can fight off a source amped infinity man...

Not saying much, Superman was going to lay him out as well, he had to stick Clark within a force bubble, or pay the price. Are you sure that when The Infinity Man tussled with Gogs Herald that he was still amped?

Still if Superman could go at it with the Infinity Man and make it look as if he had a chance of winning the battle, there is no way that the JSA is taking this.

fangirl101
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Not saying much, Superman was going to lay him out as well, he had to stick Clark within a force bubble, or pay the price. Are you sure that when The Infinity Man tussled with Gogs Herald that he was still amped?

Still if Superman could go at it with the Infinity Man and make it look as if he had a chance of winning the battle, there is no way that the JSA is taking this.

this is the jsa with prep. meaning they will be ready. when gog attacked, they were NOT ready.

llagrok
Does T&A get prep?

As in, read the book of willpower, etc?

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by fangirl101
this is the jsa with prep. meaning they will be ready. when gog attacked, they were NOT ready.

Sorry one days prep will do nothing in this battle except make the team sweat it out longer, they will need assisitance from the JLA in order to be take a few victories. Where do people get the opinion that Aegis and Tenebrous are weak from? Alone you may be looking at Galactus... together..... shit!!!

This thread fails on many levels... sorry Fangirl, but all I see is a stomp. Either of these guys would break Superman, or Gogs Herald as easily as they did with Norrin Radd, together as I said the JSA would need held, and lots of it.

fangirl101
Sorry one days prep will do nothing in this battle except make the team sweat it out longer, they will need assisitance from the JLA in order to be take a few victories. Where do people get the opinion that Aegis and Tenebrous are weak from? Alone you may be looking at Galactus... together..... shit!!!

This thread fails on many levels... sorry Fangirl, but all I see is a stomp. Either of these guys would break Superman, or Gogs Herald as easily as they did with Norrin Radd, together as I said the JSA would need held, and lots of it. well seeing as how the jsa has a genie, i dont' see this as a stomp. the jsa has fought surtur, when it was fewer of them. the genie could give them all a thousand years experience, amp thier powers, etc.

starlock
Ageis and Tenebrious for the win

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by fangirl101
well seeing as how the jsa has a genie, i dont' see this as a stomp. the jsa has fought surtur, when it was fewer of them. the genie could give them all a thousand years experience, amp thier powers, etc.

Oh yea the Genie that was choked out, by Gog right? I have to take that into consideration.... Nope they still lose. Aegis and Tenebrous are above Skyfather level.

vlaaad12345
Oh yea the Genie that was choked out, by Gog right? I have to take that into consideration.... Nope they still lose. Aegis and Tenebrous are above Skyfather level.
The genie wasnt chocked out by gog way to keep proving your ignorance of comics dc ones in particular gog took out the person commanding the genie before he could give any commands,who the hell cares about skyfathers freaking thunderbolt is the combination of 2 5-d imp level beings you know the ones who blink universes out,and to answer earlier yes infinity man was still an avatar of the source.

llagrok
Tenebrous and Aegis would stomp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.