Silver Surfer vs. PC Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
No bfr.

Who win?

Symmetric Chaos
Pfft, without his board Surfer doesn't have any powers shifty

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

huh I thought he still maintains his Power even without the board?

Avlon

Thems fightin words! mad

llagrok
Originally posted by Marvelknight
huh I thought he still maintains his Power even without the board?

Nope, that's pretty common knowledge baka

celestialdemon

laughing

celestialdemon
SS loses this fight even with his board.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by llagrok
Nope, that's pretty common knowledge baka

doh Something must be wrong with me. How could I forget that.... Anyway SS gets his board back.

llagrok
doh Something must be wrong with me. How could I forget that.... Anyway SS gets his board back.

That's okay, I've read far, far worse smile

Marvelknight
That's okay, I've read far, far worse smile

Who do you think would take this battle?

llagrok
Surfer could amplify himself to Darkseid's superior, and he has some really good dodging feats. I see Surfer racing Darkseid's omega beams.

Surfer should take around 6.5/10 in my opinion.

The Great Galen
PC Ds onshots him the sameway Odin oneshotted him. DS 10/10

Marvelknight
Originally posted by The Great Galen
PC Ds onshots him the sameway Odin oneshotted him. DS 10/10

SS could amp his physical strength to match or even surpass DS. DS's Omega Beams wouldn't even reach SS, he is way too fast. And his energy projection is very powerful. SS could take it.

The Great Galen
SS could amp his physical strength to match or even surpass DS. DS's Omega Beams wouldn't even reach SS, he is way too fast. And his energy projection is very powerful. SS could take it.

He hasn't defeated Thanos either inspite of all these reasons so why would it work now. DS could manifest his OB's within SS or simply drain the power cosmic from him or mindrape with a simple gesture.

janus77
Surfer.

psycho gundam
kirby ds wins, current turd-sandwich ds gets owned.

The Great Galen
SS isn't even getting a shot here guys, DS drains the power cosmic from him or beats him physically. DS 10/10

Nihilist
ds drains his power and stomps himnonefist

Jugglenaut
He wouldn't even need to do that. Sending him into an infinite time loop with the OE would be much more amusing.

Mindship
Pfft, without his board Surfer doesn't have any powers shifty Surfer engages the Samson effect: grows hair which enables him to fly boardless. He also tunes his skin to deliberately reflect OE, then KOs DS so hard only his jackboots are left.

And now back to our regularly scheduled program...

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Jugglenaut
He wouldn't even need to do that. Sending him into an infinite time loop with the OE would be much more amusing.

No BFR.

Bentley
Surfer does the following: He channels the powers of the Source that created Darkseid, he focus them in a beam after being slapped around by DS and then, as Darkseid is destroyed Surfer is left for dead saying

"The energies that created him now destroy him!"

Then Galactus comes and heals his herald before he dies from harnessing such dangerous energies.

The Great Galen
lol, nah DS just drains him of the powercosmic then proceeds to piss all over him with hi OE.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by The Great Galen
lol, nah DS just drains him of the powercosmic then proceeds to piss all over him with hi OE.

He won't even hit SS with OE. And you can't completely drain SS of cosmic power. He can take in cosmic power at will.

TricksterPriest
He won't even hit SS with OE. And you can't completely drain SS of cosmic power. He can take in cosmic power at will.

laughing out loud You can't dodge the OE. It's unblockable, unavoidable and it crosses space/time.

Darkseid has killed pantheons and depowered greater entities than Surfer.

He dies horribly.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
laughing out loud You can't dodge the OE. It's unblockable, unavoidable and it crosses space/time.

He dies horribly.

SS is pretty fast. How fast is OE?

llagrok

He dies horribly.

Surfer could amplify himself to Darkseid's superior, and he has some really good dodging feats. I see Surfer racing Darkseid's omega beams.

Surfer should take around 6.5/10 in my opinion.

vlaaad12345
You do know that pc darkseid can litterally one shot surfer right..one punch and surfer is knocked out or dead your talking about the guy who regularly made a ***** out of pc superman,surfer isnt taking .00001/10 let alone 6.5/10.

llagrok
biscuits

Surfer blocks the omega beams with the beams he used on cable.

Superherovandal
Current DS would lose I don't doubt that at all. but Darkseid in his prime the DS that Kirby meant him to be would crap all over SS. Without even once thinking about using the OB. He had a crapload of powers.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
You do know that pc darkseid can litterally one shot surfer right..one punch and surfer is knocked out or dead your talking about the guy who regularly made a ***** out of pc superman,surfer isnt taking .00001/10 let alone 6.5/10.

laughing

quanchi112

He dies horribly. Superman avoided the oe.

quanchi112
Darkseid wins.

vlaaad12345
laughing
Truth hurts?silver surfer doesnt stand any chance at all against pc darkseid.

llagrok
Irony....

Surfer can create a new board at will guys, and he does not stand a chance against Darkseid.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Truth hurts?silver surfer doesnt stand any chance at all against pc darkseid.

hysterical

Marvelknight
SS 6/10,

llagrok
SS 6/10,

Mate, no offense.

But you didn't even know whether or not the Surfer derived his powers from his board. How can you make an accurate judgment?

Superherovandal
I'm pretty sure he doesn't need his board for anything but warp flying. Am I right? Only the movie one derives his powers from the board.

batdude123
Mate, no offense.

But you didn't even know whether or not the Surfer derived his powers from his board. How can you make an accurate judgment?

laughing out loud

On teh 4 siriuz though, PC Darkseid shouldn't lose this... at all.

Marvelknight
Mate, no offense.

No mate, I forgot. I have been lacking on Marvel for a little while. Now I'm getting back on track.

batdude123
No mate, I forgot. I have been lacking on Marvel for a little while. Now I'm getting back on track.

Well Silver Surfer does have some latent magical abilities that could help get him a few wins over Darkseid.

smile

llagrok
He's talking to himself now, I'm scared sad

Marvelknight
He's talking to himself now, I'm scared sad

laughing I didn't realize that.

llagrok
PC Darkseid in around Skyfather level, and guys like that are capable one-shotting most guys on the Surfer's level, including the Surfer.

D-Block
Darkseid FTW.

Dark-Jaxx
SS has never amped himself even to Superman's level to my knowledge, let alone PC Darkseid.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Superherovandal
I'm pretty sure he doesn't need his board for anything but warp flying. Am I right? Only the movie one derives his powers from the board. the board only allows him to travel incredibly fast without having to utilize his own energies to do so, the board has it's own power source.

the surfer is able to move at the same speeds without it but again that would be under his own power.

tkitna
Lets not be dumb.

PC Darksied wins everytime. He's way above Surfer.

quanchi112
Pc Darkseid doesnt lose at all. Classic seid would win a majority against the Surfer as well. Surfer lacks Supermans punching power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.