Choose your Weapon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
how would you do? could you handle it? how would you use it?

you run threw each match with each weapon/power set once. you get a month to train and gain understanding of your new powers. if such requires certain attributes to wield such as a green-lantern ring needs will power we will assume you are capable of this and it does not hinder your ability to wield it at its basic levels.

if you have any other weapon ideas feel free to bring them up.
Weapon~
Green Lantern Ring
Sinestro corp Ring
Nega-Bands
Ultimate Ironman armor
Power Sword
Blue Bettle scarab
Alien Symbiot

you get to fight each one no matter who you may loose to.
feel free to bring up anyone else you think you might beat or might beat you evil face
VS~
Spiderman
Wolverine
War-Machine
Solomon Grundy
Giant-Man
Professor Hulk
Venom
Omega Red
3 Brood
Paibok/Power Skrull

Battle Ground: Your Home.

which weapon suits you more? which would you suck with? rolling on floor laughing

grey fox
Green Lantern Ring - Don't have the focus, although an Emerald Cloverfield Monster slapping around Giant man whose covered in Tommy-Gun toting Gangster Apes would be pretty damn awesome

Sinestro corp Ring - Don't have the focus, although an Yellow Cloverfield Monster slapping around Giant man whose covered in Tommy-Gun toting Gangster Apes would be pretty damn awesome

Nega-Bands - Too much of an uptight bastard

Ultimate Ironman armor - Now were talking ! I'd spam the lasers and Super-strength before getting pwned by Rhodey.

Power Sword - Do I become He-man ? If so then I just generally toss buildings around for fun

Blue Bettle scarab - Nuke everything around me

Alien Symbiot - Stabby time !

Grinning Goku
Sinestro Corp ring or Ultimate Ironman armor.

Jugglenaut
Do I get cartoon or classic He-Man power levels with the power sword?
I solo everything by throwing my house at them at superspeed and sending my house to the future in the process.

(Actually, it doesn't matter when Classic comes close to PC Superman in strength.)

nimbus006
I would certaintly lose to Grundy, Hulk, and Paibok in the Ironman armor and alien symbiote suit.

Chances are I lose to War Machine in either of those.

It's very likely Spiderman, Venom, Wolverine, Omega Red, and the Brood take me down in the Symbiote suit as well.

I believe I would win with all other weapons.

Note: I am not too familiar with the Blue Beattle Scarab.

SevenShackles
Yeah, just copy-n-paste your head on that buff body and there ya go. He-man. Hell can also turn your house cat into an armored beast to ride to the supermarket.

Cartoon maybe. classic might be abit to powerful.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Beetle_%28Jaime_Reyes%29
this gives you a nice list of ability

Lord Feron
BAsed on never seeing what the Blue scarab thing can actually do I woul duse it. Seems to adapt and tell me the weakness of my enemy. I mean thats pretty good. Or the GL ring. I think of have lots of willpower and creativity so I should be at home with the GL ring. Iron man suit would be cool to. The other things are hard. Idk how to fight with a sword I prolly just brawl about and keep the sword at my side most of the time. Nega bands not very impressed with them. The symbiote I just don't think it will be enough to handle a couple of the opponents.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by SevenShackles

Weapon~
Green Lantern Ring
Sinestro corp Ring
Nega-Bands
Ultimate Ironman armor
Power Sword
Blue Bettle scarab
Alien Symbiot

you get to fight each one no matter who you may loose to.
feel free to bring up anyone else you think you might beat or might beat you evil face
VS~
Spiderman
Wolverine
War-Machine
Solomon Grundy
Giant-Man
Professor Hulk
Venom
Omega Red
3 Brood
Paibok/Power Skrull

Battle Ground: Your Home.

i might be good with a green lantern ring but the non-lethal thing would totally hold me back, i think i would do much better with a sinestro corp ring. plus i look good in black & Yellow eek!
with the ring i think Paibok and Prof. Hulk give me a hard time =P Spiderman is dead tho.

I like the Nega-Bands, but honestly not sure how well i could do with them. i would most likely be killed or feel cheated once i actually got to practicing and felt like 'well thats all they can do? Where the hell is my lantern ring!"

U.Ironman armor! WOOOOO!war-machine might outmatch me but hell if it can last against Ulti hulk for abit i can totally bring the fight to anyone! prof hulk going down! Paibok again would kick my ass lol.

power sword? id destroy the universe with a flex of my @ss.

BB Scarab. geez id nuke everyone who came my way. try non-lethal methods. i think i could master combat threw the scarab, more so than IM armor.

Symbiot? Blades projectile , Whips, Mace, broadsword forearms, tenticles, hammers, spinning blades, barbwire tenticles, blade fingers, whip tail, spiked/bladed body, shields, spears, horns, stealth, throwing cars.... hummmm.... and im sure more. thats off the top of my head what id try let alone 'perfect' in a month in time for a fight... could seep into warmachines armor and tear him up from within. shove a symbiot arm into solomon grundy and shredd him up. O_O and more.

laughing

psycho gundam
power sword makes you into he-man so....

Endrict Nuul
Have to think...

Mr. Slippyfist
The Iron Man suit would be the only thing I would suck with, as it's the only thing that could hinder me.

Faceman
I'll choose Mjolnir , but I won't get passed Wolverine.

grey fox
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Yeah, just copy-n-paste your head on that buff body and there ya go. He-man. Hell can also turn your house cat into an armored beast to ride to the supermarket.

Cartoon maybe. classic might be abit to powerful.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Beetle_%28Jaime_Reyes%29
this gives you a nice list of ability

**** yeah !

Time to kick ass !!!

*Hops on random giant cat and rides down the Brood*

Galan007
Either a Sinestro Corps. ring, or the Blue Beetle Scarab, .

TricksterPriest
Green Lantern Ring : I could have alot of fun with this and if I was actually pretty good, I could theoretically take all of them. Then again, I could also lose to most of these guys due to lacking reaction speeds and experience. 1 month does not a GL make.

Sinestro corp Ring : Now this one I'd do better with. Simply because my month would spent in the Sin Corp's fear lodges. Would suck massive ass, but on the upside, I'd probably beat the entire list after surviving that thing.

Nega-Bands: This one is massively underrated. If you get good at this thing and really push the CA, you could turn yourself into Genis. Then again, being driven insane by cosmic awareness could be problematic.........nosweat

Ultimate Ironman armor: Haven't read ultimate universe. But judging from the wiki, this one seems like a mixed blessing.

Power Sword : I HAVE THE POWER!!!!!! evillaugh Honestly, you can't screw up with this one. He-Man is almost unstoppable.

Blue Bettle scarab: As Galan said, this presumes the scarab accepts me. Thus far, we haven't really seen the limits of this thing. (Unless I missed alot in the recent Beetle books........) Would be interesting to see what it can do.

Alien Symbiot : ................But I like the crazy.......crazy I can actually see myself mastering it in one month. Probably not to the level of Venom, but definitely over Cassidy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.