Team1 DOS Doomsday, King Thor (no runes), Orion, Adam Warlock, Thanos, and Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Feron
DOS Doomsday, King Thor (no runes), Orion, Adam Warlock, Thanos, and Darkseid

Were just listed to be the most wanted men in Space. They have all commited great crimes in the Shiar Empire, Xanadarian Space, And many sectors of the Green Lantern protected sectors.

Can the Shiar Empire + Vulcan + Korvac, Nova Corps, Green Lantern Corps (no interference with a ion or guardian)

Terms: Dead of Alive

Can they stop the Outlaws?

Figured i add the palers to the title

llagrok
Can who stop them?

Lord Feron
Edit made

llagrok
Korvac could solo mate.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by llagrok
Korvac could solo mate.
korvac the one w/e the sword? didn't he get his butt kicked by glads? am i confused?

llagrok
Oh right, THAT korvac.

I'm not sure about the outcome of this battle though. The GL corps have never been able to bring in Darkseid.

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
Oh right, THAT korvac.

I'm not sure about the outcome of this battle though. The GL corps have never been able to bring in Darkseid. Thats mainly due to Seid finding out about the yellow weakness and the Guardians calling off the war when Raker had him on the ropes. I think with the current GL corps vs only classic Seid and his forces on Apokolips they could get the job done without the Guardians having to get involved.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thats mainly due to Seid finding out about the yellow weakness and the Guardians calling off the war when Raker had him on the ropes. I think with the current GL corps vs only classic Seid and his forces on Apokolips they could get the job done without the Guardians having to get involved.

No none of the ppl i listed have access to a army of apokolips, or asgard or anything else its just them.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Lord Feron
DOS Doomsday, King Thor (no runes), Orion, Adam Warlock, Thanos, and Darkseid

Were just listed to be the most wanted men in Space. They have all commited great crimes in the Shiar Empire, Xanadarian Space, And many sectors of the Green Lantern protected sectors.

Can the Shiar Empire + Vulcan + Korvac, Nova Corps, Green Lantern Corps (no interference with a ion or guardian)

Terms: Dead of Alive

Can they stop the Outlaws?

Figured i add the palers to the title

If I had to orchestrate a battle it would be the imperial guard w/ korvac tries to take on Doomsday.

Vulcan and the Shiar fleet with some GLs (Kilo and salacck as head generals) vs Adam Warlock & Orion

Nova and GL combined forces and take on King Thor, Thanos, Darkseid.

I think thats a tactically sounds plan idk if it works but a good plan.

quanchi112
No none of the ppl i listed have access to a army of apokolips, or asgard or anything else its just them. I know I responded to his comment not this thread.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by quanchi112
I know I responded to his comment not this thread. my bad sad .. but how do you think this thread woul,d go down?

quanchi112
my bad sad .. but how do you think this thread woul,d go down? I dont know enough about Korvac to render my opinion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.