Nick Fury and Black Widow run Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
They get 10 min prep and can supply anything they can carry on themselves (limited to conventional weaponry).

How far do they get?

1. Punisher

2. Daredevil

3. Captain America

4. Spiderman

5. Deadpool

Bouboumaster

Battlehammer
They beat spiderman for sure

DP im not sure about I wanna say yes though im simply not sure.

carnage52
stop at 3

tkitna
Trouble with 2 and they dont pass 3.

Darth Martin
Clear it.

Mindset
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Clear it.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Starscream M
They get 10 min prep and can supply anything they can carry on themselves (limited to conventional weaponry).

How far do they get?

1. Punisher

2. Daredevil

3. Captain America

4. Spiderman

5. Deadpool

10 minutes and limited to what they can personally carry? Hm.

Honestly, I think Punisher's got a great chance of stopping them. And DD has an even higher chance. In fact, they probably don't get past DD. I personally think they'd have an easier time with Cap than DD, but that's just me.

leonidas
they clear it, though not easily. widow is really underrated on this forum . . .

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Metalmanx
10 minutes and limited to what they can personally carry? Hm.

Honestly, I think Punisher's got a great chance of stopping them. And DD has an even higher chance. In fact, they probably don't get past DD. I personally think they'd have an easier time with Cap than DD, but that's just me.

Pun once took out DD with sonics. If they can get hold of sonics in 10 minutes they win. I think they could clear it.

the ninjak
They clear it guys...meaning Black Widow dies somewhere along the way but Fury survives the gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.